[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went totally mental ill. I was always thinking about suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
I went totally mental ill.
I was always thinking about suicide and killing people but few months ago it reached new level. I promised someone that I won't end myself so I'm trapped here.
When I see a qt 6/10+ I don't want to have sex with her. I just want to eat her, alive. When I see girl like this through the window I want to run out of my flat and bite her to her neck. I also bite or scrape myself. I don't know why I'm doing it but I know that I'm enjoying it.
I really hate people. For their existence. I want to kill a lot of people. And I want to eat the rest of them.
Anons, do you think I can live with thinking like that ?
I don't want to live but I also don't want to break my promise.
>>
File: tedbundyandgf.png (146 KB, 349x439) Image search: [Google]
tedbundyandgf.png
146 KB, 349x439
fuck you faggot
get admitted
>>
>>25129230
That's interesting OP
I have similar thoughts.

Do you feel lust/get erect over the thought of eating a girl alive?
Personally i'd like to have one eaten by bugs. I've always thought bugs were cool, i don't get anything sexual out of it, just think it'd be cool to see a qt being eaten alive.

INB4 edge fag. I know it's edgy i can't help it.
>>
File: betapepeflag.png (21 KB, 1599x999) Image search: [Google]
betapepeflag.png
21 KB, 1599x999
>>25129230
beta uprising thread?

original comment.
>>
See a psychiatrist, I used to think about eating people occasionally, got on meds for schizoaffective disorder. I probably wouldn't tell them everything though, just a brief overview of symptoms.
>>
>>25129344
I feel hungry when I'm thinking about it, it's very exciting.
Bugs? No, I never though about that. I never liked bugs. Spiders and snakes but no bugs.
I was always scared of something that can go in my ear or nose.
>>
>>25129573
Did the thought occur over night or did it come up some day when you were little?
>>
>>25129518
I have psychiatrist because of alcohol. I was drinking to escape the reality. I liked the feeling I have when I was drunk a lot.
But my psychiatrist told me just not to drink myself to death and that it's ok and he understands me. Most of the time we are talking about shits like theory of relativity, wars etc.
>>
>>25129685
Thoughts about suicide and killing people showed up 4-5 years ago.
But my thoughts changed 6 months ago I think
>>
>>25129280
If you think that I hate people because I'm homosexual, you are wrong.
I think about it already. I won't have problem to live with a guy. If I liked why not. The problem is that I have noone to like.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.