[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /has been lied too/? >Mom's Czech >Dad's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Now that's edgy!.png (41 KB, 643x935) Image search: [Google]
Now that's edgy!.png
41 KB, 643x935
Who here /has been lied too/?

>Mom's Czech
>Dad's African American
>Don't look white or black
>Look like an paki Afgan instead
>Dad fills out mental illness form for me
>Tells me not to read it
>Read it anyway
>He put himself down as "Other custodial guardian" instead of "Parent"

It all makes sense now. My dad was a cuck and mom worked as high class prostitute. I'm either the offspring of one of mom's old wifebeating boyfriends or I'm the wasted cum of such rich Arab.
>>
>nigger
>father

Damn you were literally born a cuck.
>>
Go to Syria and claim your throne Alladin.
>>
>>25128975
Mudfolk gtfo
Niggers getting cucked is nice tho
>>
>nig and honkey make a paki
Checks out m9
>>
>>25128975
You've become a gypsy. Go to the Czech Republic and fight to become a gypsy king
>>
File: Asian Tyler Moore.jpg (95 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
Asian Tyler Moore.jpg
95 KB, 576x548
>>25129146
My "dad's" the strangest combination of a chad and a robot

>Grew up in a place worse than the ghetto
>Parents were too poor to abort him and told him this
>Top tier football player (literally could of gone professional
>Got beaten daily by skinheads
>Got beaten nightly by nig nog african parents
>Loved history, yet too poor to afford history books
>Dropped out of highschool
>Lived in stolen car for 2 years
>Did a lot of shady work to get by
>Cucked by a prosisute
>Cries himself to sleep every other night
>Gets girls easily because he's black and big
>Loses girls easily because he has the emotional IQ of a brick
>Also obsessed with aliens and his own new ager theories
>also obsessed with pic related
>Now he talks to me about why he thinks everyone is secretly suicidal.
>>
File: 1438275633265.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1438275633265.png
54 KB, 248x189
>>25128975
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUDSHITS, YUROPOORS AND NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>25129403
Your dad dropped out of highschool but he could have gone pro in football? Sure buddy
>>
>>25130156
Let me explain.

My dad was so poor that he literally had to borrow his boots of his friends. He was beaten daily pretty much and thus grew up thinking he was a piece of shit and pretty much lost all ambition. Also, in the shithole area he was brought up in there was pretty much no opportunities for any youth. He lost sight of his dreams and basically became a fulltime pothead until his mother kicked him out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.