[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go onto MBTI forum >Set myself as an INTJ for all to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
>Go onto MBTI forum
>Set myself as an INTJ for all to see
>Act like a complete fucking cunt
>mfw actually an ENTP

Who here /hates autism/?
>>
INTJ reporting in

INTJ thinks it's very autistic of you to even consider let alone go through with that.
>>
>>25128873
>INTJ thinks it's very autistic of you to even consider let alone go through with that.
Can confirm this
>>
>>25128733
>people really spend their time doing things like this
.gets 3 replies
>"wow ur kind of a fag kid"
>HAHA YOU GOT TROLLED BY MY BAIT
>>
File: Speedy!.jpg (211 KB, 1000x965) Image search: [Google]
Speedy!.jpg
211 KB, 1000x965
>>25128931
It's not all about getting reactions out of people. I could just go to /r/TwoXChorosomes if I was mostly interested in that. It's more about trolling the entire INTJ community as a whole by making people stereotype against them. I've been doing this for some time now on multiple different accounts. INTJs are pure autism, and it's delightful to punish their spergic ways by acting just like them.
>>
>>25129074
What else do you do for fun
>>
>>25129074

So thats how you spell jealousy, interesting.
>>
File: 1449872398820.jpg (74 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1449872398820.jpg
74 KB, 500x711
>>25129116
>Browse forums
>Write code (hoping to become a software dev in 4'ish years)
>Read
>Occasionally play video games (suffer from really bad motion sickness)
>Used to talk to friends a lot but I talk at people and not to them so I tend to lose any friends I make pretty quick
>Anime
>Write stories
>Argue with my mom for being a feminist "philosopher" and new ager despite being an ex prostitute who also happens to be an INTJ

The last one is not even a joke.

>>25129221
Don't get me wrong. I wish I was as motivated as INTJs, but I just can't help laughing at their non existent social skills and the fact that their LESS INTELLIGENT than xNTPS despite being the "intellectual type"
>>
>>25129074
>false flagging for something of absolutely no consequence
Literally why
I promise you no actual INTJ actually gives a shit.
>>
>>25129253
>wonder what I am
>take the test
>INTJ
>take it again a year later
>completely different result
>take a different type of that test
>different result
are these personality things just a meme or
>>
>>25129311

Probably mood related, I used to score INTP some years ago. Now I'm around 25-50% into the J part. So it's fairly consistent for me

In your case it could be that you may feel more social sometimes than others as well as a bunch of other factors.
>>
>>25129074
>It's more about trolling the entire INTJ community as a whole by making people stereotype against them. I've been doing this for some time now on multiple different accounts. INTJs are pure autism, and it's delightful to punish their spergic ways by acting just like them.

So you browse these MBTI webzones yet you're unaware of the prevailing opinion that there are two types of INTJ: actual INTJs and edgy tweenage autists that answered their MBTI quiz as "how cool do u wish u waz?"?

You can't troll an INTJ.
>>
>>25129253
who is this literal sperm succubus
>>
>>25129221
I'm more jealous of INTP brilliance. It's a shame that most of them are lazy, worthless fucks.
>>
File: 1447060523393.png (123 KB, 1290x1212) Image search: [Google]
1447060523393.png
123 KB, 1290x1212
>>25128733
>people actually take this seriously outside of healthy fun banter, and comparing your results to someone else
>there are actually serious forums dedicated to this garbage

Jesus christ. Is this what people brag about when they don't have a 120+ IQ to show off? At least IQ is reliable and shows results.
>>
File: 1449877712723.jpg (98 KB, 960x644) Image search: [Google]
1449877712723.jpg
98 KB, 960x644
>>25129279
>>25129379
You don't understand. I'm not directly attacking INTJs, I'm subconsciously making other types think that INTJs are all assholes pseudo intellectuals (which is already a pretty big stereotype). It doesn't matter if every so called brilliant INTJ can see through my hubba wubba lies, because the ISFP won't :^)

>>25129311
Tests are bullshit, in my next post I'll link you the an infographic on jungian functions.

>>25129405
I don't know, Please tell me if anyone knows.

>>25129420
Why not be jealous of ENTPs instead?
We're literally INTPs but with more confidence, better social skills and more motivation to change the world.
>>
i hate autism
i have asperger
i hate autism
>>
>being proud of your IQ, race, or Myers Briggs type
>bragging about your IQ, race, or Myers Briggs type
>no actual achievements to show for being blessed with all these skills

pretty pathetic
>>
>>25129614
IQ and race are actually important tho, shitskin
>>
>>25129707
I'm white.
What you accomplish is a lot more important than the statistics behind the achievements.
>>
>>25129530
Yeah, but it won't matter if everyone thinks INTJs are pseudointellectuals because INTJs don't care. It's like telling people neo-nazis are racist. It's pointless and redundant.
>>
File: Jungian Functions infographic.png (219 KB, 660x2662) Image search: [Google]
Jungian Functions infographic.png
219 KB, 660x2662
>>25129311

Basically, the tests are simplified version of Jungian Functions (which are pic related)

Read through all of them and pic 1 from each layer. Your feeling function must be the opposite orientation (extroverted or introverted) than your thinking one and you're sensing function must be the opposite orientation of your intuitive function. Now order them in terms of how much they define you. Remember, your second most powerful function must be the opposite orientation of your first and third function, and your fourth function must be the same orientation as your second one.

For example

1.Extroverted Intuition
2.Introverted Thinking
3.Extroverted Feeling
4.Introverted Sensing

To translate this over to MBTI (4 letter code) first figure out if your intuition is higher than your sensing. Then your code starts off as xNxx. Otherwise its xSxx. Then see whether you higest function is extroverted or introverted
Introverted = Ixxx. Extroverted = Exxx. If your biggest perception function (sensing or intuition)
is extroverted you have an xxxP. Otherwise its xxxJ and the final letter is determined by whether your thinking function is bigger than your feeling function xxTx or vice versa xxFx.

For example:

ENTP

Exxx because Extraverted intuition is their biggest function. xNxx because their intuition is bigger than their sensing. xxTx because thinking is bigger than sensing. And xxxP because their biggest perception function (extraverted intuition) is extroverted. Sorry for the shit instruction.
>>25129614
INTJs in a nutshell fampai
>>
INTJ GIVES NO FUCKS
>>
File: 1449877789613.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449877789613.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
>>25129805
>It's like telling people neo-nazis are racist. It's pointless and redundant.

And true
>>
>tfw ISFJ
>just want to help people
>stuck in a world where 99% of individuals believe they are better than anybody else
>stuck in a world ruled by Pride
:-(
>>
>>25129253
oh, so intj is tied into a mommy complex with you. that's interesting. your mom sounds like a very interesting woman.

i get intp as well as intj. used to get intj consistently when i was younger.

the only reason why i liked the whole mbti categorizations is because its descriptions have been incredibly insightful for me. mainly in that intjs do not want to lead until they have to lead. if one of you fuckers can do the job instead, great. i'm gonna go back to staring at this wall. but when the problem is incredibly complex and no one else seems to know what to do, that's when intjs decide to stand up and lead.
>>
File: 1450549365542.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450549365542.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>25129925
Have fun being the side character of any and every form of entertainment that involves people.

Pic related is the ISFJ spirit "animal"
>>
Who /esfp/ here?
Not bragging, just want to talk with those similar to me.
>>
>haha XD I trol u ROFL!
>>
>>25129074
but doesn't everyone on reddit want two x chromosomes? why does it need its own area?
>>
>>25130139
what's the significance of two x chromosomes?
Asking bc uneducated af
>>
File: 1450028365692.jpg (331 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
1450028365692.jpg
331 KB, 750x900
>>25130012
Oh don't worry, it's my ISTJ dad who I have issues with, and ISTJs (see: fun police) are legitimately the only type more pathetic and loathsome than the autistic INTJ (Te/Fi axis is pure shit incase you haven't noticed).

INTJs are interesting. They are almost always my favourite characters in any entertainment and I love listening to their ideas. The problem is that their ideas are usually shit (Te/Fi + Ni is cancer) and they have no problem forcing those horrible ideas onto other people. + Particularly damaged INTJs almost always end up as neckbeards/legbeards as they only value intelligence. Not say that I don't think intelligence is important, but every INTJ I have ever met takes pride in the fact that everyone views them as rude and abrasive assholes. On top of all of this. They are less successful than ENTJs (who are truly a pleasure to be around) who also happen to have 10x better social skills and lead much healthier life styles.

>>25130075
>esfp
>bragging

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Inferior Ni is literally cancer without secondary Ti. Given that you're browsing 4chan you're probably an Enfp as esfps would get bored of browsing forums really quickly.
>>
lol buttmad INTJs in this thread.

When I found out that most people on 4chan are INTJ or INTP it really dawned on me why this place is so shitty; it's not the normies, it's the autists.
>>
>>25130244
then there's this adhd faggot who can't keep his mouth shut for 2 seconds
>>
>>25130314
I'm OP you autismoid faggot. Adhd ENTPs are 100 times better than le edgy darklord INTJs. In all of my life, I have legitimately only met 1 INTJ who I have been impressed by. The rest have all been worse than INTPs.
>>
I'm INFP and my fiancee is INTJ. She's brilliant and I love her. I don't get the hate for the type.
>>
>>25130425
>self referencing
>using horoscopes to figure people out
which of us is the autist again?
>>
>>25129875
underrated post

t. INFP
>>
File: Edgy, intellectual or just pol.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Edgy, intellectual or just pol.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
>>25130448
>Dismisses Jungian Functions (an actual detailed and rigorous social theory which has yielded results before) as being horoscopes for the sole purpose of achieving some kind of goal
>Lying to others and themselves in order to be right

FOUND THE INTJ!
>>
>>25128733
>that pic

made me kek and i have had a pretty shit day desu thank you senpai
>>
>>25130518
No problem fampai

I literally collect pictures from 4chan to show my friends. I have over 10,000 pictures of high quality kekmaterial that I regularly go through and laugh at by myself
>>
>>25130504
i know what it is. close but wrong guess btw. but please, share more about your horoscope with me it's so interesting and unique.

maybe if your mommy loved you more you wouldn't project her traits on everything that disagrees with you.
>>
>>25129875
I'm an INTJ, but I don't think it's anything to be proud of, more so than any of the other types. It's just the type that that test says I have. btw women INTJs are supposedly pretty rare, and I couldn't see prostitute as a career path for that personality type. Are you sure you're telling the truth about all this?
>>
>>25130236
yes...i've become very aware of entjs and their charms. fuckers.

y'know people's ideas can evolve, right? you're gonna hate me, but i'm a feminist and have pushed for many feminist concepts such as trigger warnings and safe spaces. i only wanted trigger warnings on movies with graphic rape scenes and i assumed everyone would understand that a safe space is finite. it is a single place within a larger community. but no, people did not get this and pushed these concepts to ridiculous extremes. i was also completely dismayed when i realized there was a strong tide of silencing going on within liberal circles and it's probably one of the reasons i gravitate toward places where i have the liberty to fight people i vehemently disagree with. i've learned a lot from fighting right-wingers, and i've grown to like many of them despite our fundamental philosophical disagreements. they're profoundly practical and very proud. they're almost too proud in that fellow Americans on the coasts cannot easily grasp how much pain middle America is in. you guys may hate my hipster faggot ass, but i am deeply invested in bringing manufacturing back to America. that's what's gonna save us, not a fucking wall.

but yeah, can't just assume people will know where the line is with a certain idea or concept. have to...underline the boundaries i guess.

my point is that intjs can study how their ideas are implemented and tune them accordingly.

>>25130244
and yet you keep coming back.
>>
>>25130582
I'm absolutely sure. My mom's mother was extremely abusive and my mom dropped out of secondary school despite being a natural top student. She naturally had a good body and she wanted to travel the world and that stuff so she turned to the easiest way to make a lot of money fast. Now that she's a feminist she's released 3 books on the subject of prostitution and many more on feminism. It's all she thinks and talks abouts. That seems pretty INTJ'ish to me. And this is ignoring the fact that her thought process and values are extremely stereotypical of the Te/Fi axis. She also has literally no friends as she can't stand people who disagree with her. This is pretty much what happens to any INTJ gone wrong so to speak.

Obviously this a shitpost and in reality I acknowledge there are some well adjusted INTJs.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.