[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick tock wagie! It's Sunday and you know what that means?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22
File: 1446551526416.jpg (44 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
1446551526416.jpg
44 KB, 404x405
Tick tock wagie!

It's Sunday and you know what that means? Tomorrow's the day you've been dreading all weekend. Haha don't worry wagie it can't be that bad, can it?

All you have to do is...
>wake up at 6 am
>get stuck in traffic on your way to work
>curse your meaningless existence whilst slaving away for Mr Shekelstein
>rinse and repeat.

And maybe Mr Shekelstein will call you in for work on Christmas day! Haha, oh well...

I've got to go wagecuck, and as always

Another day, another dollar
>>
>He thinks I'm not a Euro with 30 days standard holiday
>>
>>25128719
Original poster for an original post
Well done fucking nigger
>>
>>25128719
Are these threads made by the same person?
>>
>>25128790
Yes, my little wagekek
>>
>>25128755
Congratulations on your temporary NEET life!
>>
>>25128882
Is V the first letter of your name?
>>
>>25128935
No, its W
>>
>Be university student in senior year
>Work five to seven hours per week
>I have saved up about 2k since summer
>Go on holiday in Thailand in spring
>Fuck Thai trannies instead of fapping to anime
I'm actually okay with this. Wouldn't want it any other way. How does it feel that one day, your parents will either be kill or kick you out? :^)
>>
Better to work than watch dumb youtube vids all day
>>
>>25128719
does medical billing/coding from home/my bed count as wagecucking?
>>
File: xOasShD.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353 KB, 2048x1447
>>25129300
>watch dumb YouTube video all day

Oh no wagecuck, you have it all wrong. In my vast expanse of free time I like to write classical music, exercise and educate myself in the finest arts.

Through all of this, I've ascended to the level of a God along with my NEET brothers

>better to work

But who are you really working for Mr wagecuck? Yourself? No, you're working to expand Mr Shekelsteins pockets whilst believing its all a contribution to society.

You poor, deluded creature. I would invite you to join our NEET family, but it seems you're too far gone in Shekelsteins lies.

Keep working, wagie
>>
>almost 2016
>not being PART-TIME master race

>no pressure to work, since its not serious
>get paid/ buy what you want and take some off your parents shoulder's
>no one calls you a pathetic neet
>none of the cons of wage slavery
>resume padding
>time for work and time for self (balance is everything)

why are you still full-time wageslaving/NEETing?

part time is the way to go!
>>
And as usual they've turned on impossible to solve CAPTCHAs so you can't report spam threads like this.
>>
>>25129663
Your parents eventually die and you can't afford a home part-time.
>>
>>25129581
Care to show us some of your work? What are you composing right now?
>>
>>25129789
Aww is poor wagie gonna cry?

All that stress from worrying about Monday must be really getting to you!
>>
>>25129799
thats where experience, resume padding, and connections come into play.

you also dont have a work gap because you been working.

parents dying is a problem neets has to face regardless

>>25129835
i part-time i pick my own days and hours
>>
>>25129581
>I like to write classical music, exercise and educate myself in the finest arts
That's why you also keep creating these threads, right? Someone's in denial here and it isn't me.

>But who are you really working for Mr wagecuck? Yourself? No, you're working to expand Mr Shekelsteins pockets whilst believing its all a contribution to society.
>Implying you can't have jobs that you love doing

>Also posting Pepe
Holy shit, go back to reddit you frogloving shitposter!
Worst bait around. 2/10, would not recommend.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25128719
This is the time of the week wagecucks probably fear most.
>>
>>25129859
True i guess. I do freelance captioning for like 250-300 every 2 weeks to paypal
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>25129821
I'm currently working on my own rendition of Mozarts Requiem in D minor.

But of course I'm a little behind as I'm preoccupied with a wagekeks girlfriend
>>
Can't even live the NEET life in third world since welfare is literally 20$ a month
>>
>>25129878
Did I trigger you, wagekek?

Are you worried about tomorrow?

Oh well... Have fun at work wagie
>>
File: 1449763051365.gif (569 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1449763051365.gif
569 KB, 500x300
>>25128719
Wagekeks BTFO

Topkek
>>
>>25129941
>Mozart
>Literally the most normie composer
Not impressed
>>
>>25129892
That's Friday and holidays for me. I fucking hate how my job caps me at 60hrs a week. Fucking cooperatives are fucking kikes tell you what.
>>
>>25130014
No, I'm actually entertained about your inability to have a decent discussion apart from "lol i troled u". Of course, you could attend a seminar about rhetoric but oh no... It is the money isn't it? Go on living in denial, I will sit here, sipping my coffee and enjoying my paid holiday season.
>>
>>25130209
Oh wagekek, it really pains me to see you like this. You seem angry, bitter, annoyed.

This is what slavery has done to you. Can't you see how self destructive your lifestyle is.

Us neets are benevolent beings, wagekek, it wasn't our intention to anger you, but to guide you to glory, to NEEThood.

May the NEET God bless you my friend, I hope you see the light.
>>
>>25130355
I have seen the light. I am the light. I have followed the path that the masters of society have forged and now I have ascended above what you call "NEEThood". Some of those people you call wagecucks eventually transform into people who found their one true profession and gain not only their spiritual but also their material worth doing what they were destined to do.
These people exist in a different level of existence. I do not ask you to understand but know there is more to existence than NEEThood. One day, you may be given this opportunity, you will see what life is capable of. Then adapt to this new world, see the light and ascend towards it.
In the meantime, I will wait.
>>
>>25130555
W-what? A level higher than NEEThood?

T-this can't be possible! C-can it?
>>
File: 1450203932011.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1450203932011.png
419 KB, 802x802
>>25130555
O great one, please reveal to me your godly ways.

Release me from the shackles of infinite free time.

I pray to you that I will ascend past my earthly presence as a NEET
>>
>>25130600
Trust me, mortal, it is. It takes years of meditating on the realms of work and dedication. It is a painful way to the higher state of existence which is called "wagecuckhood" by mortals in this time. However, once you have made your way, you start letting go of the concept of work. You find work you are destined to do, work that fulfills your inner self, work that transcends beyond its own concept. It is the highest state of being and only reached by a few selected by the wagegod. Sometime, the day will come where even I will move on. The prophecy states that the chosen one will one day go beyond the boundaries of existence and become the highest entity there is. This person become the wage itself.
>>
>>25130835
The Wage is strong with this one
>>
File: NEETfedora.jpg (83 KB, 314x404) Image search: [Google]
NEETfedora.jpg
83 KB, 314x404
>>25130555

>*Tips fedora toward you*
>>
>>25130697
Oh mortal one thy prayer shall be heard!
It is only that I am not allowed to speak to the people of the NEET in a clear tongue. I can only show you the doors through which you must go and cannot guide you for this would mean disturbing the equilibrium of wage and NEET of this planet. One must become a wage one's own and can be barely guided. In the seven chapters of the wagehood prophecy, it is stated that one must first find his own passion and master it whereever and whenever possible. This practice may take a long time but is worthwhile. Then, the aspiring NEET is required to find a work and if wage wants you to become a part of its heritage, one shall find the one true work. It is only so much I can tell you but know that in the depths of this imageboard, wage has send a handful of its monks as a halping hand for those in need. Look for these, do a decent day's work and with the brnevolence of the wage, you shall find eternal bliss.
>>
>>25131094
Master pray tell me, which is the true side of the Cuck, The Wage or The NEET?
>>
>>25128719

Who else /railroad/ here? I work a few days a month riding a train and if it breaks down which they never do I pop in some replacement parts and be on my way. 3'700+ in my pocket. Feels good to only work one week total a month at most, and if I work more because of an unscheduled stop they pay for it all.

Have fun with your 500 a month NEETs.
>>
>>25128961
followed by "agekek"
>>
File: NEETGlow.jpg (77 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETGlow.jpg
77 KB, 409x409
>>25131094

Nice try wagecuck. I have to admit your attempt is amusing. Trying to imitate the intellectual dialect of the NEET to dissuade young Scholars. Sadly, your words tie themselves into knots with doublespeak and confusing rhetoric

The True path will always be NEETdom.
>>
File: JN6S6TA.jpg (665 KB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
JN6S6TA.jpg
665 KB, 989x4160
Here you go neets
>>
>>25128719
reported your facebook frog normie meme desu normalcuck
>>
>>25131252
I am conflicted, my NEET brother.

I have seen the light of the wage but am still held by the pleasures of the NEET

What is my destiny? the wage or the neet. pain or pleasure. The dark or the light?
>>
>>25129351

Do you get paid for the work? If so, yes.
>>
File: palpatine2-jpg.jpg (304 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
palpatine2-jpg.jpg
304 KB, 1600x1200
>>25131252
Ha you lie foolish NEET, as you cockily profess your intellect and quality of your lifestyle, I master of the Wage am preparing for some quality sleep to successfully lead my team of fellow Wagies into financial and moral victory as we leave our mark and our success on the world, and what can be said of you NEET.. Another day of uselessness that you call freedom hahahahaha
>>
>>25129300

Is that all you do in your free time? Watch youtube vids all day? The wagekek existence is even sadder than I first believed.
>>
FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME ~

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME
>>
>>25129799

What country are you in? in the first world we have inheritance. The us has bullshit property taxes, but it's just a couple thousand a year at most. Easily affordable on neetbux, especially i fyou rent out a bedroom or two to fellow neetbros.
>>
>>25128719
Joke's on you, I work only on weekends.
>>
>>25131177
I can not give you a clear answer to this as it is already within you. I can only be of help as to tell you that only the wage side can lead you to eternal bliss as one can still choose to change his path if he feels that the chosen path will not lead him to where he wants to be. It can be a hard way but it will be rewarded by the feeling of accomplishment, fulfillment and - if one is making the right decisions - the way out of robothood, guided by the light of the wage which the majority of humans long to reach.
The NEET side however, is stagnation. While it is an easy way of life, it is not a way to go for long. Many descend even below robothood and choose to seek redemption in the bittersweet embrace of death.
It is upon you which side you choose, to try your luck or to stay in your cage hoping that you won't sit and wallow again the next night.
>>
>>25131389
We meet again, Darth Wageus!

Engage with me in battle mere cuck! For I shall show you the way of the NEET!
>>
File: 1450232506400.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450232506400.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
WAGEKEK! I specifically asked that my burger bun have precisely thirty-seven sesame seeds on it. I counted thirty-nine. THAT'S TWO MORE THAN WHAT I REQUESTED. And don't you give me 'more bang for your buck' nonsense either!

I'll let you off the hook this time, but next time I'm calling your manager.
>>
>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

>>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME >FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG
>>
File: 1450446702110.jpg (86 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450446702110.jpg
86 KB, 700x700
>>25131609
I-im so sorry sir

Please don't tell Mr Shekelstein or he'll make me work Christmas

S-o sorry sir.
H-have a n-nice day
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-08-24-00h15m28s11.png (889 KB, 1507x641) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-08-24-00h15m28s11.png
889 KB, 1507x641
>>25131534
I shall not be drawn to your ploys this time foolish NEET, I Lord of the Wage have affairs to take care of the Wage Empire depends on it.. what a Dark day it will be when the whole Galaxy succumbs to the will of the NEET... For this there will always be Lords of the Wage and we shall make it our destiny to stand in your way.. Until next time my fallen brothers who have chosen the way of the NEET.. I bid ytou revelation that you realize THE POWER OF THE WAGE SIDE!!
>>
>>25131676
Damn you Darth Wageus!

The next time we meet will be the last!

We will rule the Galaxy!
>>
>>25131362
I have given you more information than I was already allowed to. I am not asking you to understand the ways of the wage but know that in every NEET thread and in every thread mocking the wage, I will be - watching, waiting, judging the ones aspiring towards both the wage and the NEET. I can no longer be of help, I have spoken.
>>
>>25131752
The almighty wage has spoken!

Join us or forever suffer in the stagnation that is NEETdom.
>>
File: masterwage.jpg (224 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
masterwage.jpg
224 KB, 1600x1200
>>25131736
FOOLISH OF YOU TO DROP YOUR GUARD...

NOW... PERISH!!
>>
>>25131819
AHHH-

M-my fellow NEETs, avenge me

Destroy Darth Wageus

D-don't let the cucks win...
>>

>>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE~MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE~MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME >FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE_MEME

FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE-MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME

>FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE MEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIEMEME FACEBOOK FROG NORMIE^MEME FACEBOOK FROG
>>
Why did this derail into Star Wars? All I wanted was to tell people about the way of the wage and entertain a few NEETs.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: qt.gif (2 MB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
qt.gif
2 MB, 449x500
I made the choice to go into work on christmas actually

>work in 24/7 help desk
>work christmas
>get maybe 4-5 calls max for 8 hours
>free food paid for by company
>get paid double to shitpost watch netflix whole time

being a wagekuk sure does suck
>>
File: gif.gif (518 KB, 237x157) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
518 KB, 237x157
>>25131938
Alas... The Wage stand on the forefront of the galaxy again..

In the rare case that there is still Cuck left in you I shall leave you with this..

It is bad for me to say but some of the greatest Wage Lords and my new apprentice were once proud NEET before them, living their shambolic and disordered NEET lifestyle before converting to the true power of the Wage.. It is a shame you had to perish before realizing and harnessing this powerrrr!
>>
File: comfycozy.png (303 KB, 686x802) Image search: [Google]
comfycozy.png
303 KB, 686x802
>>25131673

OH MR. SHEKELBERG!

...keep an eye on this one, would ya? Make him work nice and hard. Oh, and have a lovely holiday season.
>>
>>25132115
There is no end for me Darth Wageus
No end!

E-even if I die here, a stronger NEET will take my place.

W-wagecuckery will b-be... D-destroyed
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>25132133
I-i-im sorry Mr shekelstein...

Wait what do you mean I'm working Christmas and new years unpaid?

s-sorry for talking back sir
>>
Why do you people post the exact same bait over and over every single day, just to have the exact same bickering about employment over and over? It's like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer keeps a gone off sandwich and gives himself food poisoning from eating it.
>>
>>25129941
>this is what NEETy Wheaties actually believe
>le smart but lazy philosopher-king meme
>>
>>25132461
Because they want it. They failed in the outside world so they warp their view in order to not be constantly confronted with their own failure. And from then on, they get lost in the echo chamber that is r9k, never to be seen again in the real world.
This is how every reoccuring thread on r9k works. Sit and watch.
>>
>>25128719
>I work for my parents
>only child so they spend all money made on me
>smoke weed and do heroin at work for 10 an hour 10 hours a day
I fucking love work
>>
>>25132698

my cousin did herion and still does for a decade now, he can barley do simple tasks because his brain is so fucked, seek help motherfucker
>>
>>25132698
>Mixing upperd and downers
>Ever
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8
>>
>>25132698
>wagekek needs drugs to feel good

How sad
O
w

S
a
d
>>
>>25129799
My mom has 4 million dollars saved up and when she dies I will get half )the other half goes to my sister).
I also inherit the 2 story, 5 bedroom house we live in.
>>
>>25128719

Yeah man I hate Sunday. I feel anxious all day because I know I have to give up my freedom for the next 5 days.

If I could be NEET I definitely would.

Is it even possible to be NEET without relatives/friends to support you?

How hard is it to fake disability?
>>
>>25128773
>>25128790
>>25128922
>>25129300
>>25129789
>>25129878
>>25131308
>>25131389
>>25131435
>>25131636
>>25131676
>>25131968
>>25132461

Check these RAGIE WAGIES
They so very

>bothered
>mad
>upset
>vexed

They cannot help it. They never learn
>>
>>25132352
>illegal practices define wagecuckery

>neets think this happens

Lmao
>>
>>25132352

I'm not working on Christmas or New Years, but I'm getting paid time and a half for both.

Suck on that, faggot.
>>
File: 1440258951696.jpg (463 KB, 3000x1986) Image search: [Google]
1440258951696.jpg
463 KB, 3000x1986
>>25133501
Happens all the time, senpai. But you're a good goy for trying to cover it up
>>
>>25128719
>2015
>not enjoying your job
>>
>>25128719

>be a NEET for months
>laugh at these threads
>Become wagecuck
>I am the absolute stereotypical wagecuck
>minimum wage
>wake up at 6am
>battles through traffic for almost an hour
>shit day
>hour of traffic home
>>
File: 1447377415932.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1447377415932.png
887 KB, 802x802
These fucking wagekucks actually have a device that disturbs their sleep with a loud sound at a set time so they can wake up earlier than they would naturally.

Pitiful
>>
>>25129300
Wagecuck pls
>>
File: Kreia_art.jpg (99 KB, 980x1436) Image search: [Google]
Kreia_art.jpg
99 KB, 980x1436
So many opinions, all so misguided. Foolish creatures, infatuated with the concepts of "dark" and "light". There is a third path, a road inbetween... To use the time and power granted by NEETdom to forge yourself, your skills, into something beyond even the greatest wage... When you are finally self-employed, then you will know the true power of light and dark.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.