[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get your ass up bots Easy mode: pick one body part based on your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Get your ass up bots
Easy mode: pick one body part based on your last digit
Hard mode: pick two body parts based on your last 2 digits, if they both indicate to the same, reroll until you get a different one

Do every exercise in 3 sets until failure, if you are missing a bar, add one extra set to one or more exercises in that section to make up for it.
Good luck
>>
rollin, originaaaaalllll
>>
i didn't know you could be muted for saying unoriginal comments
>>
>>25128573
I hear sit-ups don't do shit for a nigga.
>>
>>25128573
wtf you added shoulder to the chest workout? what the fuck is wrong with you
My fuckin god you can't even tell the difference between chest and shoulder
>>
Unless you do all of them for atleast 3 years, you won't get anywhere
>>
>>25129670
I'm gonna try to make one everyday, people should roll for 2 diff groups from the day before to give some rest.
>>
Rolling for hulk
>>
>>25129585
Sit-ups don't do shit to your strength if you progress to 100 in one rep. Then you're just building endurance.

If you wanna keep doing sit-ups for strength after you've gotten decent at them, you just add weights. They feel pretty good desu.
>>
rollin haha wutup
>>
>>25130806
How do I know when to add bigger weight? When I can do like 12 reps with the one I use?
>>
>>25132025
I'm in no way a professional so bear with me

High rep/low weight, as i said, is made for endurance, while low rep/higher weight will increase your strength. Now I've seen different progressions for body weight exercises, some people do 3x8, some do 3x10, some do 1x12-1x10-1x8, but really, it all depends on what you feel comfortable with. As long as you're constant you should be fine.

3x12 sounds fine to me. When you see you can do these with little fatigue, add a 2.5 plate and hold it up to your chest with your arms. You can go for 5 too, if you want more of a challenge.
>>
>>25132139
Thanks senpai, have you been exercising for a while? If yes how is your progess?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.