[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /declare war on normalfags/ here robots ? >key cars parked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 1444403236977.png (431 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444403236977.png
431 KB, 900x900
who /declare war on normalfags/ here robots ?
>key cars parked outside grocery store while nighttime grocery shopping
>key cars left by parks near me at night
>key cars near apartments at night
>leave chewed gum in public seats
>piss on toilet paper in public bathrooms
>use counterfeit money ordered from dark net to buy from small businesses, garage sales and door to door sellers
>shoplift often
>slip chewed gum through cracked car windows and onto seats
>lie to local churches about needing food monthly and get free stuff
>leave out poisoned meat for neighbors' pets
>steal mail and packages from neighbors
>order delivery pizza to random addresses from google maps at least twice a day
>catch name from wagecukc at subway and call in requesting manager to file a false complaint
>always fat shame from fake facebook account while pretending to be chad
>honk at 2 am down random neighborhoods while speeding
>keep an eye on chad facebooks to report normie parties
>always file false claims on ebay to get refunds
>always talk down on retail wagecukcs
>always spit on unattended food at fast food joints and starbucks coffee
>give counterfeit 20s to homeless people and beggars to see them get arrested
this is for giving a smart ass reply every time you get told to leave /r9k/. "deal with it neet xDD were here to stay!"
fuck off. you have no reason to stay here. if you think you can feel good, think again. i am here to make your wageslave, roastie-filled life worse. i urge all other robots to join me. start off by pissing on public toilet paper and keying cars during nightwalks. make those normalfags think twice before giving "witty" replies
>>
>>25128464
>key cars parked outside grocery store while nighttime grocery shopping
>key cars left by parks near me at night
>key cars near apartments at night
Tbqh that's not hard nor costly to repair.

>leave chewed gum in public seats
>in

That doesn't really do anything because toilet paper in public restrooms are replaced often.

>use counterfeit money ordered from dark net to buy from small businesses, garage sales and door to door sellers
/devilish/

>shoplift often
rip you senpai

>slip chewed gum through cracked car windows and onto seats
pfft

>lie to local churches about needing food monthly and get free stuff
>tfw i thought i was the only one

>leave out poisoned meat for neighbors' pets
Now that's overkill senpai.

>steal mail and packages from neighbors
Hope you got some good shit m8

>order delivery pizza to random addresses from google maps at least twice a day
lmao

>catch name from wagecukc at subway and call in requesting manager to file a false complaint
ayy lmao

>always fat shame from fake facebook account while pretending to be chad
Doing gods work.

>honk at 2 am down random neighborhoods while speeding
>wanting to be arrested

>keep an eye on chad facebooks to report normie parties
G O D S W O R K

>always file false claims on ebay to get refunds
/devilish/

>always talk down on retail wagecukcs
rip

>always spit on unattended food at fast food joints and starbucks coffee
LMAO

>homeless people
Cunt m8.

>beggars
Good on ya m8.
>>
You are my hero. I would this stuff too if I wasnt worried of getting caught. Godspeed anon.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (159 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
159 KB, 954x539
>set up a bot to spam clicks on the adsense ads on some annoying normie blogs
>normie gets kicked from adsense for fraud and loses all the money he hadnt cashed out yet
>>
>>25128568
Don't let the normies scare you. Keying cars at night is pretty safe assuming that no one is around
>>
You're a cunt for the poison meat
>>
>>25129002

If he actually did any of it, he would be a cunt for all of it.

He would have no idea if he is fucking with a Chad and Stacey, or a disabled wizard.

I'm all for targeted revenge on those that wronged you, but random fuckery is something else.
>>
>>25129002
This, leave their pets out of this you cunt.
>>
>>25128464

How is a hobo a "normie"? I hate normalshits too but a hobo is not one of them.
>>
>>25130331
>drinks and does drugs
>hangs around outside all day, talking to everyone who walks past him
>plays an instrument
>often has a dog
>has a social circle off other hobos, usually camp out in small groups
Sounds like normie behaviour to me.
>>
>>25128464
>>leave chewed gum in public seats
Indiscriminate and rude.

I worked up the nerve to go on a date (gayfag here) and when we were leaving I learned I sat in gum.

Friendly fire, robot. Friendly fire.
>>
>>25128464
Omg you freaks are so funny. I like coming here to here about your pettty rage or lame lives.
>>
>>25130859
>Indiscriminate

Robots can't be found in public, it only targets normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>25128464
noice
m80
>>
Talk about impotent rage
>>
NOICE
>>
>>25128464
>this is for giving a smart ass reply every time you get told to leave /r9k/

This isn't your board. You seem confused by this, so let me state it again. This is not your haven, you do not belong here any more or less than anybody else, learn to share or leave and create your own safe space.
>>
File: 1448662159660.png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
1448662159660.png
192 KB, 1366x728
Only a matter of time before you get caught. You may wanna start running faggot.
>>
>>25131086
>internet explorer
>/b/
>how to take a screenshot

So how's winter break treating you?
>>
File: 1445739204965.jpg (39 KB, 599x361) Image search: [Google]
1445739204965.jpg
39 KB, 599x361
>>25128464
Oh man, that's some high level mischief.
>>
I'm a nurse. I fucking hate fat people and always accidentally spill a little bit too much opiods when I'm pushing the air of of the syringe before putting it in their iv bag. Also I report suspected drug seeking behavior in every fat person, female, and nigger patient at the change of shift reporting conference.

My job is hard enough as it is. I notice white guys are usually chill, I"m not crazy about normies but they're alright. Fats, blacks, and women though are huge cunts who try to send messages in fucking more code using the call light and it pisses me right the fuck off. They should make white men only hospitals. I got the cur for obesity right here. Just eat a bunch of dnp, and if that doesn't do it then a nice shot of pentobarbital will wrap things up nicely.
>>
>>25131152
i can never tell if replies like this are trolling or serious anymore

look at the other tabs retard its a fucking joke

>inb4 lol trolled xDDD
>>
File: 101.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
>>25131152
>not recognizing a joke screenshot that's been used 100 times before.
I dunno. You tell me how winter break is.
>>
File: mighty_mjollnir_by_sephi40000.jpg (60 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
mighty_mjollnir_by_sephi40000.jpg
60 KB, 900x576
>>25128464

Are you dissatisfied with the state of society? Do you feel that people are too divided against eachother?

I have the answer. The answer is MJOLNR. A global brotherhood of mankind, blind to what earthly things divide us, seeing only a glorious future.

We stand divided, when we must come together and bring others into our fold to see the light. To do this, my brothers, you must go out into the world and find weak-minded people. Those who, like you, are frightened and feel like they have no true home.

Tell them that they can join the brotherhood and have wholesome lives, under one condition. Reject your former faith/political view/sexuality, take the oath, and promise to bring other faithless ones into the brotherhood.

Wherever you may be, there is work to be done. If you find the cause worthy, begin recruiting, and use the symbol of MJOLNR as your mark. Use any means necessary.
>>
>>25129002
>>25129913

Why are you normie cunts so uptight about pets? Sure it sucks for them but it's worth it for how much it hurts the owners.

Heres my favorite recipe for dogs. Xylitol meatballs.

Just get some xylitol from the hippy store, mix in ground meat very well,, and that's it. It's not as fun as broken glass in meat I guess, but it's easier to get away with. Afterall glass hurts you too, but xylitol does nothing but prevent cavities in humans.
>>
>>25131222
So is this like a skyrim larping community or something?
>>
>>25131248
So what flavor of autism do you have?
>>
>>25131180
I'm an EMT and agree totally. Fat people are self entitled, miserable, lazy, undisciplined fucks who deserve no special treatment.
>>
>>25131222
Mjolnr is the hammer, asatru is the religious practice, germanic pagansim is the religion.
And fuck off you edgemeister, you are no asatru
>>
>>25131248 we get it faggot you're edgy
>>
>>25131312

When I was 14 they said assburgers, but since that's been dropped I guess I'm NOS. I don't know. High functioning enough to get by but shit with the whole talking part unless it's about something worth talking about, then I can talk your ear off.

My aunt does counseling and she made me watch Inside Out and aside from being a damn good movie it really shed a lot of light on how normies are so fucked in the head. They aren't like me where they are a person. They're a collection of opposing and contradictory forces and that's why they fuck everything up forever. I still dislike them, but it leans more toward pity than hatred now.

Autism really isn't that bad though. Not if you have someone to guide you through normie retardation. My aunt also got me a job. I'm a computer guy in her hospital for $12/hr. It's not much but it's easy and I let the girls do the talking while I do the actual important stuff, networking and shit. Best of all they're paying for me to get the certs so I'm only becoming more hireable as time passes.
>>
>>25131690
Well its nice to hear your doing alright for yourself. Fuck you for poisoning dogs tho. Why even do it?
>>
>>25128464
>>use counterfeit money ordererd from dark net to buy from small businesses, garage sales and door to door sellers

Is this a thing , what are the details ?

I just wanna know stuff like how much it costs what denominations how passable , etc . Like can it pass the special pen ? UV lights ?
Like could you use it at strip clubs and get hookers and blow ? Buy a bunch of scratch tickets then keep the clean money ?

>ib4 fbi go

I know I'm prolly getting baited but the hook is stuck .
>>
>>25131222
Righto mr autismo
>>>/gay/
>>
>>25131810 me again

like 100s would never work , even 20s might be tough but, 5s 10s ? I could see that not gonna get rich or anything but could have fun . Even 1s have kek potential .

I guess it boils down to the cost per $ , since you have to buy them .

Also getting butt violate if they ketch U
>>
>>25129002
This. Unless we are talking about dogs. Fuck dogs.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.