[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /crafty/ here? I just got a free pizza delivered to my door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1447388516123.png (1 MB, 1166x1002) Image search: [Google]
1447388516123.png
1 MB, 1166x1002
Who /crafty/ here?

I just got a free pizza delivered to my door by pretending to be a girl on Tinder.
>>
>>25128363
You also just gave your address to some random desperate guy on tinder who thinks you're a girl who's DTF.
>>
>>25128363
Did you have to give them your address?
>>
>>25128386
>implying some guy is going to come to my house unannounced and rape me
>>
I thought about doing this but I would ask the beta to order it to be picked up at the store. I'd set my Tinder name to be something androgynous like Sam so the employees don't question it when I come to pick it up.
>>
>>25128394
Actually, I gave them my neighbors address, but I've had them sent to my doorstep before too.
>>
>>25128446
I didn't think to do this, but honestly its not necessary. All you have to do is make sure the guy doesn't actually come to your doorstep himself with the pizza (this has actually happened to me before btw). If he insists on picking it up and delivering it himself, I just make up some bullshit excuse after he picks up the pizza and tell him something came up and I have to postpone, then I hint at him leaving it at my doorstep and take it inside once he drives off.
>>
>>25128460
Enjoy being raped
>>
>>25128526
>misinformed guy shows up to my doorstep with a pizza
>sees me
>asks where Stacy is
>realizes he was set up
>gets so mad he rapes my boipucci
>>
Where are my craftmasters?
>>
>>25128526
men don't just rape everything that breathes when they're angry you stupid tumblr cunt.
>>
>>25129030
if you use their definiton of rape they do
>>
>>25129109
True tbqh fampai
>>
I bought a sandwich at safeway and ate it in my mom's car

top that
>>
>>25128424
Just rape him back if he does. It'll cancel out you getting molested/raped.
>>
>>25130238
>If you report me, I'll report you
>>
>>25129030
I would rape you if you put on a cute dress tbqh
>>
File: 1430159280386.jpg (57 KB, 434x428) Image search: [Google]
1430159280386.jpg
57 KB, 434x428
>>25128363
I used a discount to get an XXL pizza for 13 quid and called up and said it was shit and got another one free to eat for the next week

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>25130284
but then we both lose our pizza
>>
>>25128363
>Who /crafty/ here?
i pissed in a bottle.
i realized i don't have to cook top ramen if just let it sit in water.
my door was broken so i couldn't close it, in order to close it i broke a pill cutter in half to use as a reverse door stopper.
i ate pizza for a week and managed not to get tired of it.
i fixed my sleep schedule by taking melatonin and jacking off less.
i save money by drinking tap water and trick myself by using brand bottles.
the sun melts my cheese instead of using a microwave.
am i crafty ?
>>
>>25130523
>i save money by drinking tap water and trick myself by using brand bottles.
lol? I drink tap water in cups and/or out of the faucet
Why do you need to trick your brain to drink it?
>>
>>25130238
That's pretty much what I do. Whenever somebody sticks their dick in my butt, I'll stick mine up theres. It's the one trick to keeping me straight.
>>
>>25130598
my austism
>>
I make up stories for Random Acts of Pizza all the time to get free pizza.
>>
>>25130523
>i realized i don't have to cook top ramen if just let it sit in water.

That sounds disgusting.
>>
>>25130942
>disgusting
I am waiting to find out what happened to the bottle of piss (hopefully not a branded water bottle)
>>
>>25130803
gb2 reddit you dumb faggog
>>
>>25130988
if you don't have 50 litres of heavily fermented piss sitting in blackened bottles in your closet then you're literally reddit
>>
File: df.jpg (18 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
18 KB, 364x350
Man fuck you and people like you

I met a girl online who was nice as fuck to me, sent me pictures and everything, and she casually mentioned she was hungry. So obviously I sent her a pizza and instructed the delivery guy to cut it into a heart shape.

Got a message a few hours later that said 'sorry for breaking your heart' and it was just 6 guys sitting around eating the pizza with my printed dick pick being dipped into the dominoes garlic sauce.

cunts you lot
>>
I get free stuff from amazon sometimes.
>>
>>25131604
>being this much of a cuck that you'd buy a stranger food

You deserve it 2bh
>>
>>25131604
You gotta admit, that's fucking hilarious. But never buy strangers, or rather "girls" on the internet food. The only time I ever bought food for someone on the internet is some poorfag who hadn't eaten for a while.
>>
I've gotten $140 of free steam games from people on /v/ and from selling trading cards over the last couple years. I don't even have pretend to be a girl, I'm just a fast motherfucker when people dump keys and I know how to trade.
>>
File: 1445557409168.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1445557409168.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>25128363
Serves them right, fuckin cucks buying pizza for some random roastie (or so they thought)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.