[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ think a person can die of a broken heart? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1449543792320.png (136 KB, 740x250) Image search: [Google]
1449543792320.png
136 KB, 740x250
Does /r9k/ think a person can die of a broken heart? I think mine is killing me.

>be with gf for 2 years
>never been in love like this before
>we just knew things about each other
>like i would just know if something bad was going on with her when we were apart
>we ended up having a kid together
>one day things just changed with her
>she left me 3 days after our anniversary
>a day after i proposed to her and she said yes and seemed so happy
>that was 3 years ago
>haven't had sex sinse then
>no interest in any women i meet
>heart aleays hurts physically
>I'm 31 now and had a heart attack 2 weeks ago
>nearly died but EMTs kept me alive
>everytime i see her it feels like how the heart attack started
>i don't think i can hold out much longer
>>
>>25128330
Sorry about what happened. Tell me more about yourself
>>
>>25128607
Whats there to tell. What do you want to k ow.
>>
>>25128664
What do you do? Family? Hobbies? The kid? Involvement with the kid?
>>
be careful, anon, there's something known as Broken Heart Syndrome. Pretty much, you can die if your heart's broken
>>
>>25128707
Unemployed right now, i work in agriculture so this is my down season. Yeah i shoot, hunt, hike at least i used to. Don't feel like it much these past few years. Kid is awesome, i couldn't ask for a better one.
>>
>>25128330
God what a faggot

once you get blackpilled people that wallow in misery OVER A WOMAN are so pathetic.

What's even worse is when a MAN kills himself OVER A WOMAN

can you believe it?
>>
>>25128770
That's what I'm afriad of. Is it well documented? Is there a treatment?
>>
>>25128781
Tell me about the kid. How involved are you?
>>
>>25128794
I don't want to kill myself faggot. I've never even had the thought.
>>
>>25128802 Usually it's treated just as a heart attack. Just remember that the pain is temporary.
>>
>can anyone die of a broken heart ?
Yeah, it's called suicide.
>>
>>25128330

I feel you just broke with my first gf, my first love, 5 years relationship she was all my life and all I ever had.

I'm heartbroken and cry everyday, thinking she will soon under chad's cum drives me crazy and want me to jump off a bridge.

But if there is nothing you can do, If it's defentely finished you just have to let it go, no matter how hard it is. I know I'll never know love like I knew it, but it's part of the game bro, life is not always like we want it to be.

I'll always love her, she always be someone special, It's the same for you, but you got to be strong.
>>
>>25128863
I didn't say you would kill yourself, I just think it's incredibly pathetic that you would work yourself up into this much of a self-pity over a woman.

Truly pathetic as you actually ACTUALLY thought of them as your equals when she had no trouble just leaving you out of nowhere probably for a guy more attractive than you.

Get over it or just do yourself in already, crybaby.
>>
File: 125235632423.jpg (288 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
125235632423.jpg
288 KB, 900x600
>>25128794
>never felt love
Have fun being a cynical cunt for the rest of your lfie, faggot.
>>
>>25128847
Have him half thr month. He loves spending time with me, we go to skate parks together, or just watching cartoons. Looked just like his mom when he was born but he's growing into me more everyday.
>>
No, you cannot. There's no such thing, you're dying of weakness due to pitying past actions.

So survive and sustain it. Sounds like one of the most pitiful ways to die, I'd not want to go out that way.
>>
>>25128897
I meant unintentionally.
>>
File: 1445239180881.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1445239180881.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>25128949
I have been in love, retard. Turns out most women are airheads, worthless, and live just to live.

The whole fact that you're feeling this miserable about some vagina vanishing from your life goes to show how worthless of a person you are as well.

It's just a woman. This goes to show you have nothing else worthwhile in your life (productive hobbies, things your passionate about, your own independent identity as a man) and that you were using a vagina to keep yourself from being reminded you were so absent from your own life you needed someone else's.

Again, get over it or kill yourself. Just stop crying on /r9k/

God you're such a little faggot
>>
>>25128330
I could say many things to try to make you feel better like women are evil or that love doesnt exist, but I wont feed that part of you. What you need to be told is that love is real, and that how you feel is normal, you anon, have a broken heart. I dont know the details of your relationship but what I do know is that you're in pain right now. If I could say anything to help it would be that you alone have the answer and no one else. Keep marching champ.
>>
>>25129008

>le edge master

It is human to love someone more than you love yourself, it is human to place all your hope and dreams into one person, is it retarded? Yes.

But so is the magnificent display of your edge showing you are probably some fedora wearing faggot that was never loved by someone worthwhile
>>
>>25128330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy
>>
Take her out op
>>
>>25129033
Thanks anon. It's wierd you know, like i don't want her back now. She's not the same women. I know I'll never get her back, but i don't want anyone else either. I'm an attractive guy, some might even have considered me a chad before her. I just can't help but hurt when i see or talk to her.
>>
>>25129086

Vince and Jules just flashed in my head, i needed a smile, thanks anon.
>>
>>25129061
Ha, coming from the guy who has no independent identity of his own. Imagine a guy like you talking down to me.

>ohhh my life is only as important as my last relationship
>oohhhh my heart

>let me ignore philosophy, human history, music and art and never strive to learn or be a part of those things
>everything leading up to this point in human existence is meaningless! What matters is my ex fiance

>learning an instrument and fighting for something I believe in and being a better person for the sake of being a better person?
>oh noo, let me blog on /r9k/ about my heart being broken and how me putting pussy on a pedestal is killing me

>I could become a musician, painter, sculptor, author, boxer, or truly do something with my life that will contribute to a cause higher than me.... but... OHHH MY HEARTTTT!!! THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!!

stop being dumb
>>
>>25129008

Seconded, if another human being is capable of making you feel this miserable you probably deserve it.

Hey at least if it kills you you will no longer feel that horrible pain, you make me sick OP.

inb4 edgemaster, OP should just stop and think for a moment how pitiful he's making himself look. If it only takes this little to put you down just die already.
>>
>>25129178
OP is pretty much a nonperson

like you said, if someone makes you feel this miserable, it just goes to show how little you have going on in your own life to start with.
>>
>>25129170

>implying I was the guy you responded to

at least I triggered you ;)
>>
>>25128904
>literally crying over other people crying

Okay, dear

>n-no, I'm not crying...

Yes you are.
>>
>>25129222
>>25129229
>OP on suicide watch
lmao
>>
>>25129308
Just keep telling yourself that, it totally makes your bait better

Yes sir
>>
>>25129326
>bait

oh yes, MGTOW on /r9k/ is considered 'bait' and 'edgy' to retards like yourself.

Enjoy dying without a single original thought in your head and contributing to nothing but your own self.

Your grave won't read how you did something with your life. It will just say you lived and died.
>>
>>25129358

Oh come on now, we can at least etch "of a broken heart" into the gravestone so everybody can laugh at his grave as he passes by. Now this man has had meaning!
>>
>>25129358
>MGTOW
No. MGTOWs are normal people who just don't give a shit about women and live their lives

You're just being edge, eddge, and edgy to get replies. b a i t
>>
>>25129358
>Implying OP hasn't been laughing at you 2 faggots

Op here, i responded to you twice and someother faggot replied to and and you guys both fagged out on each other. I feel a little better now, thanks.
>>
>Having feelings

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>25128330
OP get on pills, youre the exact person they were meant for instead of being over prescribed in your case theyre needed

Also try finding a girl, any girl

being with her will make you feel better

you fucking failed normie

now get the fuck off my board
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.