[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the first time in a few years I've turned volume of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1449789843124.png (54 KB, 155x158) Image search: [Google]
1449789843124.png
54 KB, 155x158
For the first time in a few years I've turned volume of the music I listen to up to the maxium and not only did it give me nice shivers and odd sensations but.. made me shed tears.
Like my ears hurt but at the same time it's fucking pleasnt.

just what the fuck
>>
>>25128143
It's because it reminded you of really good times, and you miss it.
>tfw you will never have a poor but happy family
>tfw they all turned into jews once the money started flowing in
;_;
>>
That sounds really odd, I can't listen to loud music though, at all. It makes me feel nauseous.
>>
>>25128183
what, just what times are you speaking of..?
sure my family is a bit poor and midly happy
but no happy merchants, I'd propably burn them.
>>25128212
Yeah it's similarly with me, that's why I feel odd and uneasy now too. I really don't know what's going on.
>>
File: Entspanntes_Fühl.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Entspanntes_Fühl.png
93 KB, 645x773
>>25128143
>Without Music, Life is just a mistake.
>t. Nietzsche
Humans can fabricate literal wonders, music is one of them. Embrace and enjoy that feel.
>>
Also I jsut realised how parnoid I am with listening to music due the weird thoughts that someone might hear what I listen to when wearing earphones and playing the tracks as low as possible. Can anyone else relate?
>>
>>25128234
Eh, l was talking about MY past, not >implying anything
>>
>>25128290
sorry, my bad
can't deny though that it is interesting, and a shame, therefore sorry to hear
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.