[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /newengland/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Who /newengland/ here
>>
>>25128051
>tfw the heatwave is finally gone

I'm not sure if it was a blessing or a curse
>>
>>25128051
Sure is nice living in the best place in the states
>>
>>25128592
It was definitely a blessing, get ready to be assraped by winter soon.
>>
File: Feels5.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Feels5.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw i will never live in a comfy new england coastal town
>tfw stuck in the south
>>
>>25129204
Lmaoing at your life

Kek
>>
>>25129204
I would rather live in the south fuck winter.
>>
>>25129338
>not loving the winter because its comfy af

fuck off faggot.
>>
>Branford

Regardless, hows it going CTbros?
>>
>>25129384
what's comfy about it? It's cold,a shit load of snow, lose power randomly.
>>
>>25129433
>Losing power
Kek, enjoying your power-lines faggot?

Winter is great, as is NE.
I'd argue it's the best region to be as a robot.
Smaller population (less people in all of New England than in Florida alone)
Less degenerates (They hate the cold and there's lots of old people, so they have no reason to be here)
Higher cost of living (Less poorfags, which in turn means less degenerates)
Best education system (Lots of small schools, not to mention since most of the kids aren't raised by literal retards, there's less bullying)

The only outliers are western Mass (mainly Worcester), Boston, and southern Connecticut (since it's so close to shit states like New York.
>>
>>25129578
>Less degenerates
bullshit
>Best education system (Lots of small schools, not to mention since most of the kids aren't raised by literal retards, there's less bullying)
The education system is bullshit
>less bullying
again nope.
>>
who /508/ here?
>>
>>25129664
>bullshit
Western Masshole detected.
Enjoying your heroin?
>The education system is bullshit
And yet somehow it still produces some of the brightest minds on the planet, with even lower-end states outperforming equivalent European countries.
>>
>>25129703
I'm not from western mass. 90% of people are either pot heads or into hard drugs. So there's a fuck ton of degenerates.
>>
nah, get tha fuck outta heeer, ya fucken reeeetarrrhddds

(read that out in your fucken reetarded accent, faggots)
>>
>>25129578
>less degenerates.
have you ever been near lowell, lawrence or ridden a commuter rail line?
>>
>>25129845
That accent is pretty much limited to Boston and Rhode Island.

You didn't even do it right, anyway. Those people don't pronounce the letter R in most words.
>>
>>25129750
>90% of people are either pot heads or into hard drugs.
120% of statistics are made up on the spot.
>>
>>25129910
touche, faggot

(ps: ima edumacated, but fucken r doesnt allow accented e's in touche post, they must be NE queers too...)
>>
>>25129922
go to vermont you'll see.
>>
>tfw live in New York
so close yet so far away
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.