[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I still haven't studied for my finals. Only 2 days left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1446863040940.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1446863040940.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>I still haven't studied for my finals. Only 2 days left
>Still haven't done laundry
>Room looks like a bulldozer went through it
>>
>>25127869
Nothing you can do now. Don't worry, fap and watch movies.
>>
File: ahero.jpg (74 KB, 567x475) Image search: [Google]
ahero.jpg
74 KB, 567x475
>Accounting for External Reporting III final tomorrow
>never went to class after the midterm 1st week of october
>confidence/commitment down after doing shit on my Tax exam yesterday
>25 hours to go and the textbook is still closed in front of me
>tell myself all this suffering is worth it and I won't be pic related after I graduate
>>
university general?

bump
>>
educationfags btfo
>>
File: 1370211207076.png (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1370211207076.png
40 KB, 184x184
>>25129299
okay. uni general.

Who switching majors from STEM here?
>>
Go buy some coffee. 48 hours of straight up studying will probably be more than anyone else have done. You just have to have the strength of mind to pull it off.
>>
>>25129689
Psych is a great girl but you need a masters in it for it to be worth anything, my undergrad was American Studies.

It's literally the only interesting subject besides philosophy tbqh
>>
>>25129809

I...I didn't type girl...baka
>>
>>25127869
Also so start now, get out of your house and start, it's that easy.
>>
Uni is about making you grow the fuck up, where you are responsible for yourself, and so on. Its a test of your character.

Someone paid for you to be there: The gov't, your parents, your savings, your student loans, whatever. And this is what the return on investment is.

FUCK YOU.

You are a failure, and you should've never wasted anybodys time, you fucking piece of shit, you waste of a humanoid, you fucking literal CHUD.

Fuck you faggot, fuck you
>>
>>25127869
Its too late anyways. You are currently in the process of kidding yourself the you still have enough time but nah.

I mean I know this, I once told myself if I wake up 4 hours before my exams and study, I'll be able to pass them. Needless to say, I overslept by one hour and then studied for three, telling myself it will be enough, that I still can make it, if I only learn the right things quickly
>>
File: 1410731863318.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1410731863318.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>25129930
I get a free ride from the government and some extra.
I have an associates and did very well, until everything started to fall apart months ago. I'll go back to earning straight A's soon but now I have to live out my nightmare...
>>
>>25130276
>free ride from the government

FUCK YOU faggot.
some hardworking person paid taxes so that your idiotic ass could fuck around.

and there was probably some more deserving student who was bumped out of the queue so that you could masturbate your life away, you useless piece of shit.

so that person didn't get in, and here you are, wasting the taxpayers money, the colleges resources, and whatnot, just so that your faggoty life is undeservedly extended.

FUCK YOU.
You hear those voices in your head?
"Kill yourself OP, nobody loves you, you are fucking kidding yourself, no one will miss you, you will always be a loser, fuck you..."

DO IT FAGGOT,
society will be better with you gone, faggot...
>>
>>25130758
>and there was probably some more deserving student who was bumped out of the queue so that you could masturbate your life away, you useless piece of shit.

Unless his University has no concept of filtering individuals by grades, he's where he deserves to be.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.