[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Reddit: The Comedian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png (405 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png
405 KB, 540x384
Literally Reddit: The Comedian
>>
Like any of those cowards would be willing or inclined to say something like this today.

Bill Hicks said those things when they could have meant something. Now it's empty liberal posturing.
>>
I do think some of that money could help us go into space. Personally, I agree, but I could see how someone who hates blacks wouldn't want to hand them over all their money.
>>
actually no it wouldn't
>>
How will America project its force to protect its financial, political, and cultural interests without spending 35% of our budget on lucrative defense contracts?
>>
File: 9a5HE.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9a5HE.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1080
Probably should have posted this longer version.

Whatever Bill Hicks was died before most of you were born. Same with George Carlin. They were the last gasp of something truly subversive and genuine.

All you see now of the pathetically aped remnants of something that no longer exists.
>>
it annoys me when liberals bring up this nonsense of just assuming that the only way to help other people and run the economy in an ethical way is by centralising everything

liberals and bolsheviks aren't that different, they're both opportunists who spit on all the ideals they're supposed to represent as if that'll help them achieve anything except for power

marx ruined the left and lenin made it worse
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1500x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1500x1108
Literally 4chan: The Comedian
>>
File: sat.jpg (79 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
79 KB, 644x644
koiejrfoeijfjiof iqfjiowhf pqiwohfiuhfpiuqweuifbhjebfeq
>>
>>25128094
Gone too soon
He'd be fucking disgusted and amazed at the world today

always remember ; you're better than her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMtY8BXhaA

Literally R9K: The Comedian
>>
>>25128352
what's his name? i'd like to watch some of his stuff
>>
>>25127734
Nice insight. I always just though of him as a shitty, unfunny knock off version of carlin. Kinda like cuck king.
>>
>hey guise lets all have peace and never fight again xD haha im so wise
>>
>>25127854
Doesn't make him special
>>
>>25128619
>Let's spend trillions on an endless war in North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia instead.
>>
>le feed everyone on the planet faec
>This unlimited growth will be like really really nice :^)
>we could fit the whole planets population into New Jersey!
>>
>>25128551
I think that pic is Patrice O'Neal.
>>
>comedian
>has literally never told a joke

He should've just been called an angry political speaker.
>>
>>25128875
More like a lukewarm faggot
>>
>>25128685
List anything like this from any comedian in the past 15 years. Anyone who said anything remotely like this wouldn't last 5 seconds in the public eye.

American Sniper was the highest grossing movie in the U.S. and it made a child killer look like a sympathetic victim, and that movie was made by liberals in Hollywood.

Since 9/11 everything has become so skewed to the right-wing you have to sound overtly fascist to distinguish yourself from the average presidential candidates today. People like Bill Hicks simply aren't allowed to exist anymore.
>>
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>"smoking is ok because drink is worse!"
>dies from smoking
>>
>>25128927

>American Sniper was the highest grossing movie in the U.S. and it made a child killer look like a sympathetic victim, and that movie was made by liberals in Hollywood.

poor little shitskins :(

I don't give a fuck about nonwhites, Reddit, stop trying to infiltrate.
>>
MICE ARE JUST FAG RATS
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.