[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has anime fucked your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 8745978975897894.jpg (63 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
8745978975897894.jpg
63 KB, 537x416
How has anime fucked your life?
>>
Haven't started watching yet, should I?
>>
If you reach a high enough weaboo level you'll understand Japanese and that will open up a lot of doors for media you can consume. Otherwise watching anime has little to offer.
>>
I act like a weeb but because I'm decently attractive nobody cares.

As in, putting my hand behing my head and looking down when nervous, imagining exaggerated beads of sweat like they do in anime, state the obvious, like "she avoided the question!"

Bunch of stuff, its fucking worth it to watch
>>
No cons. Only pros.
>>
>>25127414
no problem with it if you have nothing left to lose
dont watch it when you still have some form of a life though
>>
>>25127414
It has given me the impression that a pure maiden who will always love me actually exists in this world
>>
Not much i would imagine.
I think WoW was the nail in the coffin as i kind of used it like a drug addict during my most important years.
>>
I sometimes say "Onii-chan" when I masturbate.
>>
It helped me suppress the loneliness from time to time.
>>
>>25127746
i can relate to that i was introduced to dota a few years ago, that game fucked my whole life over i would get home and play it from 4pm until 2 or 3 at night worst part is im not even good enough to go pro and make some kind of a profit from all those hours i put into it
>>
File: 1426626499327.gif (998 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1426626499327.gif
998 KB, 250x251
>allowing an entertainment medium to have a negative impact on you

What?
>>
>>25127414
How hard is it to just hide your powerlevel? I'm a chad by /r9k/ standards and I've completed over 300 shows.
>>
Anime gives the robots escapism so they don't sit there planning school shootings.

Anime watching should not be shamed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.