[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i was talking about my problems to my female friend who i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450638556539.jpg (68 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
1450638556539.jpg
68 KB, 580x700
so i was talking about my problems to my female friend who i have known all my life and she hugged an went in for the kiss. But i kinda rejected cuz im scared of having a relationship. She said "let me love you, let me in i care" or something similiar so i sat down an we hugged an after a while i told her yea ill let her in.

Idk what "let me in" means .
>>
>>25127306
it means don't put up emotional barriers between you and her, allow yourself to trust her and communicate openly.
>>
>>25127333
First post is right as usual. It means don't push her away because you can't trust her or whatever.
>>
She wants to find out all your problems so she can laugh about them with her friends. She's just using you.
>>
>>25127306
as pathetic as this sounds, I think you'd honestly be better off by opening up about all your problems to other men anonymously on the internet than to a woman you've been close to for a long time who's not your family
>>
>>25127306
Just say yes op and you have yourself a gf.
>>
>>25127733
Ad fucking depressing as this is. I'm gonna have to second this thqhwyf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.