[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesterday a female coworker said I'm not bad looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 938x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 938x1011
>yesterday a female coworker said I'm not bad looking and she doesn't understand why I don't have a girlfriend

Now I just feel worse
>>
>>25127264
You should have asked her to be your gf right then and there.
>>
Well you have at least one reason to believe now that you won't just settle for some bullshit.
>>
>>25127287
coworker being the codeword here
if he had done that it'd be incredibly awkward around the water cooler or wherever
>>
>>25127331
That's the point. Normies always talk shit up but never throw down. At least make them feel uncomfortable for spewing their bullshit.
>>
>>25127264
There's a girl where I work that's been smiling at me a lot and she keeps trying to talk to me and she tells me about her life and stuff. She also sometimes touches me so I dunno. I think maybe she likes me. I'm really terrified though because if she asks me out I'm gonna have to tell her how fucking crazy I am and then she'll hate me. But it would be so cool if she was ok with it and we go on a date or something that would make me really happy. She seems like a really nice girl.
If she just wants to be my friend that would be even better I think I want a friend so bad I'm gonna kill myself soon if I don't make a friend
>>
>>25127490
I am only speaking for myself but I don't touch people if I am disgusted by them.
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 554x539) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 554x539
>>25127490
If she's touching you she's giving you a clear signal that she's attracted to you. Tripcode faggot
>>
>>25127568
Looks like you just got triggercoded
I'm sorry
>>
>>25127551
I don't think she's disgusted by me. I know she likes me I just don't know if she has a crush on me or not. And if she does I really don't want to tell her what I'm really like and have her hate me. I hate being crazy and trying to fit in with everyone else.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.