[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw wagecucks will actually be working on Christmas Eve,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: lol pepe xmas.jpg (263 KB, 594x698) Image search: [Google]
lol pepe xmas.jpg
263 KB, 594x698
>mfw wagecucks will actually be working on Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Boxing day, New Year's eve and New Year's Day
>>
File: Smugwojak4v1.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v1.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25127234
And we'll be making double overtime, That's $27 per hour.
>>
I fucking wish I was, do you know how much bank you make working those days? it's a lot
>>
>>25127311
Not if you want to keep your little job wagie. After all in the words of your boss "you work when I tell you too and I pay you what I want, if I hear anything about overtime or a raise I will put you out and tell the employers in this area about your uncooperation."

He probably isn't even gonna give you your bonus, if he does its because your gf hinted at those new ear rings while sucking him off yesterday.
>>
>>25127405
I have christmas off.
>>
>le wagecuck meme
Yeah have fun being poor faggot. :^)
>>
>>25127537
>>25127456
>>25127358
Wagecucks in full defense on their last day of freedom before monday.
>>
Part-time wagie here. I haven't had work since last Wednesday, my next day of work isn't until next Tuesday, and then I don't have to go back to work until January 5th.

Full-time wageslaves, enjoy working for that Christmas you won't be able to attend anyway. NEETs, enjoy not having enough money from neetbux to get yourself that new anime figure for Christmas. I live the best of both worlds. Can you losers truly salt me when I don't conform to either side?
>>
>>25127234

>Christmas Eve
>Boxing Day
>>
>>25127791
Why even work if you get such shitty hours? You're making practically nothing with that schedule.
>>
>see all these WAGEKEKS REEEE threads
>remember that I should probably get a second job because all I do otherwise is rage at /vg/ and be bad at my hobbies

I wish I worked more, but I'm too lazy to find a second job. I have no one for christmas, new years is always a wash anyway, and I could use the extra money.

But most of all, I have way too much free time and nothing really to fill it with. Right now I'm compiling something, and I've been trying to get into drawing fursmut, but day in day out it's been the same thing every day for only about a week and I'm already sick of it. I've only been on vacation for under a week and I'm already getting mad cabin fever here

fuck vacation
>>
>>25127806
Yes they are different days fucktard
>>
File: southernNEET.jpg (93 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
southernNEET.jpg
93 KB, 410x409
>>25127791

Half a wagecuck is still a wagecuck
>>
You dont do anything for the holidays anyway NEETskeet
>>
>Everyone works christmas
Where does this meme come from?

I've got an office party Christmas Eve morning then paid vacation until Jan 4th. I'll take a few weeks off next year when I move into the house I'm buying.

How many of you are off to the jobcenter on Christmas Day?
>>
>>25128250
I think I've worked exactly one christmas day ever, and I even got to go in late because who the fuck goes out on christmas day? My work was empty all day.
>>
>>25128267
>I think I've worked exactly one christmas day ever
Me too...
>who the fuck goes out on christmas day
I was 16 and a part-time waiter at the time. People who are too lazy or stupid to cook go out on Christmas.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.