[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be wagecuck >decide to go out once with co-workers to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: feel when.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel when.png
28 KB, 633x758
>be wagecuck
>decide to go out once with co-workers to see what normies do on the weekend
>go to bar/club place
>stand in the background thinking that the music is too loud, the floor is sticky. I want to shitpost
>some guy starts rubbing my ass and massaging my shoulders but he's bigger than me so I let him
>finally get to leave at 3:30am, way past my bedtime of 10pm
>mfw

How is that fun for normies going out sucks
>>
You need to drink before. Even normies hate going to parties if they're not going to get sex or blackout drunk
>>
>>25126997
>guy rubs your ass and massages your shoulders
>not doing anything about it
are you that autistic? pretty sure he wanted to fuck. You could've gotten laid OP
>>
File: 1366401014713.png (11 KB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
1366401014713.png
11 KB, 200x163
>>25126997
>be vacationcuck
>go to tropical country with friends to see what normies do on vacation
>go to beach place
>stand in the car park looking at the beach thinking its too hot and the sound of the waves is too loud. I want to funpost
>some seaguls start shitting on me but there's a ton of them so I let them
>mfw

How is it that fun for normies going to the beach sucks.
>>
>>25127233
Being gay is a sin though
>>
>tfw mom calls the cops about her missing son because he didn't come home before midnight
>tfw he's 26
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.