[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am the only male in my college program. 140 women and just me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 362x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 362x373
What would you do? Ask me anything, it's been an eye-opening experience.
>>
Interior decorating?
>>
What is your plan after getting a fem studies degree....?
>>
You gay bro?
>>
>>25126642
Are they really all shallow cunts?
>>
What kind of faggot makes an ama thread and doesn't reply to questions?
>>
What subject is it?
>>
What kind of conversations do they have? Have you heard anything eye-opening/redpill worthy?

You're our man on the inside. You've infiltrated them, so do us proud
>>
>>25126790
Would you rather he replied with one-liners?
>>
>>25126806
Social Work.
>>
>>25126820
They constantly seek validation. This is something I learned.
>>
>>25126881
In what way? Give us some examples and greentexts, fucking hell
>>
>>25126642
Can I get a large fry and a coke with my order? Thanks!
>>
>>25126906
I'm going to head to my PC, mobile really really sucks for this. I'll start a new thread.
>>
>>25126977

Don't bother you're a faggot. It's probably gonna be some made up story anyways
>>
>>25126918
Ok, I'm back, I don't need to start a new one.

>First day of my program
>Notice I'm the only guy under 50, and there are only two other men.
>Keep in mind I'm only a 8/10 on good days
>Most of the women have children and are married or have boyfriends.
>Doesn't stop them from really hitting on me
>5 days in I get nudes from one after talking about homework. She's a solid 9 but lives with her boyfriend. I don't let it go any further, tell her it's not ethical and that her guy seems pretty nice.
>Second week, same thing but from another girl who also lives with her boyfriend of 4 years. rubs up against me, wishes me a happy weekend, and sends me a text telling me she is DTF.
>Start ignoring a bunch of advances from a bunch of women, none of them are single! I realized that this doesn't matter to them.
> I get a text from a few saying that I've "boosted their confidence", meanwhile I haven't been saying ANYTHING.
>A week later I get the same themed texts from them "Why are you ignoring me" "what have I done?" "I wore these tights for you" "I dressed sexy and you didn't react"

What in the actual fuck.
>>
OP here. Believe it or not, I'm majoring in Computer Science. The tides truly have turned and women are both more technologically adept and more driven than men these days. My female peers are most assuredly my betters and I am honored to be working with them.
>>
>>25126820
They seem to have no sense of empathy. It's scary, especially for someone in my field. It's like their boyfriends do not matter at all.
>>
>>25127124
>>25126859
nice false flag
>>
>>25126778
It's starting to seem this way. There's a common theme in what seems to bother them though: Men who aren't confident..Which is code word for men who are not earning enough to buy them things while they are in school. Keep in mind, I'm from a place where women are out of the house at 18 and have a family and children by the time they're 20.
>>
>>25127095
Friend them on kikebook, find their boyfriends and send them screenshots of these messages.
>>
>>25127095
>Eventually find a girlfriend.
>The women in my program lose their shit.

Shit got fucking insane from there. I don't even want to get into it. They tried so hard. It made me see a side of women I didn't ever want to see. I found out how vindictive women can truly be.
>>
>>25127213
It's a bunch of hicks where I ended up going to college. It'd be a gut the messenger type of situation. They'd likely me run me over with their lifted F250s. I was not in any of these situations ever flirting with them, but they seemed to think that because I was helping them out with school work that it was some sort of invite to fuck...
>>
>>25126820
I'll reply to this one again. I learned that women can get aggressive and throw tantrums if they do not get their way. It seems that ignoring or dismissing their advances has proved to be the worst possible thing I could have done.
Again, keep in mind that these women, for the most part, already have kids and/or fiances/boyfriends.
>>
>>25127272
You gotta talk down to their level. Tell them to keep their bitch on a leash and that your gf (pretend that you have one) would get pissed if she saw the bullshit messages they were sending you.
>>
>>25126725
I get why most people turn to weird shit in this board...I'm keeping my GPA up so I can go for a Masters when I'm done. It'll be worth it since there are very few men in this field and fortunately gender hiring practices and quotas apply in this field in my benefit. I am not letting any women get in the way of my progress or deter my dreams. I found out that (generalizing here..my program is a small sample group) women seem to be the most happy when their significant other is struggling. They seem to want to create and perpetuate drama so that they can find a justification to be children. It's very scary, but I don't really know anything about Redpill or whatever that it..I just looked it up and unfortunately that sort of ideology doesn't apply to me, but I can understand where they're coming from from what little I've read.
>>
>>25127365
I did get a girlfriend, I recently broke up with because she was being manipulative. They actually got worse when I got a girlfriend - I am going to actually go through the proper channels and file a claim if they keep harassing me. I am not going to let people get in the way of my dreams or slow me down. Ignoring them doesn't seem to be working...
>>
>>25127365
I am replying to this message again..But I told them to get into their boyfriend's perspectives and really think about what they were doing. They were unapologetic and always blamed their boyfriends as a justification for their shitty behavior. Keep in mind that this was about 7 women doing this. I had to ignore my messages after telling them to stop. They simply could not accept the fact that I was not interested!! It seems like women have a tough time processing or coping with rejection...
>>
>>25126661
Social Work. I find it rewarding. Helping others is a pretty redeeming career choice. I never considered going into fem studies...I don't think there'd be much critical thinking involved with that sort of degree...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.