[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate punched me in the chest and sent my phone flying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449852056049.png (2 MB, 806x952) Image search: [Google]
1449852056049.png
2 MB, 806x952
My roommate punched me in the chest and sent my phone flying off today. I punched him back and that was the end of it, but now i feel like kicking a baby. He's a boxer and hes been bullying me for an year now. What should i do?
>>
>>25126563
since he's a boxer report him for assault.
it'll turn into assault with a weapon depending on your state, and how well trained he is.
>>
>>25126563
You do realize a boxer's hands are considered deadly weapons, right?

If you report him and he has a boxing license and he actively competes, that gets taken away if he's assaulting you.
>>
>>25126563

Rape him to assert your dominance.
>>
>>25126672
only acceptable course of action.
>>
>>58898794
Set up a secret camera somewhere. It could just be your phone in your room. Catch video footage of him punching you. The harder or more agressive, the better. Make backups he couldn't possibly find. Tell him if he bullied you again, either verbally or physically, you will press charges and get his boxing liscence revoked, and that this is his only warning. Beyond that, ask him to move out, or move out yourself. Don't take that shit from him, it doesn't reflect you as a person.
>>
>>25126563
Boxers that end up fighting other people will have a very bad time, even if it's self defense. Imagine if he is assaulting you
>King is a huge weeaboo without power that ranked up to S rank by luck btw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.