[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: received_519337454895063.jpg (15 KB, 552x372) Image search: [Google]
received_519337454895063.jpg
15 KB, 552x372
I was desperate. I'd only ever gotten sexual with one grill, 2 years ago

I decided to hook up with a fat chick 4 years older than me and almost all that happened was a handjob and making out.

I did not know this chick, I was desperate, now I feel gross and violated despite consenting. I feel fucked up and gross for hooking up with a fat chick I don't know. I know I'm beta as fuck, but tell me how to erase this feeling.
>>
Go to church and confess your sins. Son.
>>
>>25126435
shut the fuck up and get the fuck out you normie fuck
>>
File: cat-looking-over-snow.jpg (54 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
cat-looking-over-snow.jpg
54 KB, 500x620
It only gets worse from here, friend
>>
>>25126435
You've been raped, OP. Contact your local social media whiners and adopt a lifelong victim complex.
>>
Breh we are the better sex. Don't fall into that ho logic of I did consent but then I feel violated after.

Just move on from it that shit didn't hurt you only you are hurting you now. It's going to be okay. You gotta just cut off your feedback loops in your brain keeping you in this depressive state.
>>
File: 1447568320896.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1447568320896.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>25126435
at least you didn't bang her m80
i tell you that is something you'll never forget

just try to not focus on it, getting girls might rule your mind now but with time you'll find happiness in yourself and indulging in your hobbies it might not be what you expected or was promised from life but sometimes its ok
>>
> now I feel gross and violated despite consenting
Why? How? Explain.
>>
There are people on this board who haven't touched girls in years.

Fuck off.

2 years without a girl doesn't make you "oh so lonely"

Try 25.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.