[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, where do you stand on Maslow's hierarchy of needs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
So robots, where do you stand on Maslow's hierarchy of needs?
>>
i'm just getting by on safety and struggling with love and belonging

i'll never be self-actualized
>>
>>25126430
Where's the actual top rung of watching smug anime faces?
>>
I don't even satisfy all of the physiological needs.

I really am a failure of a human being, atm.
>>
>>25126499
no, that means society failed you
>>
>implying sex is that low on the hierarchy
Nice bait, tho
>>
>>25126430
who /excretion/ here?
>>
>>25126430
I realize that the whole esteem section is something I do not have.
>>
Why is sex on the bottom? That's just stupid.
>>
>>25126430
>can't even make it past physiological

To be fair though, Maslow's hierarchy is shit because I have some of the stuff in self-actualization.

Even if I were to make it to love and belonging, I would never make it past esteem.
>>
>>25126613
You skipped through steps by smoking weed/doing other drugs. It's all about neural impulses.
>>
>>25126656
No?

Have you even read what's in the self-actualization category?

>morality
>creativity
>spontaneity
>problem solving
>lack of prejudice
>acceptance of facts

I'm pretty sure everyone has at least one of those, Fuck, most people probably have more.

And, you're assumption that the only way for me to get the top without going through the other steps is that I must've done drugs is wrong because I haven't done drugs. At all.
>>
File: 1435778129540.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1435778129540.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>Safety level

Feels bad man
>>
>>25126753
Sucks to be you
Must
>>
Shit, I don't even know how to approach the love/belonging tier.
>>
>>25126430
this is the biggest load of bullshit i have seen in a while
>>
completely retarded and subjective
>>
>internet
>technology (computer, vidya etc.)
>being alone in a small appartment
>enough money to cover the above
That's all I want in life.
>>
>>25126430
at the very bottom
>>
>>25126430
Maslow himself rescinded this bullshit. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1450636398209.png (73 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1450636398209.png
73 KB, 900x675
Get on my level

bloxx
>>
>>25126491
thats not the hierarchy of needs, that was the hierarchy of argumentation that ur thinking of, its the one where smug anime faces are ranked just above strictly refuting a point right?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.