[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would /r9k/ pay for cuddles? i would if i had these pro cuddlers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Professional-Cuddler-6.jpg (58 KB, 610x390) Image search: [Google]
Professional-Cuddler-6.jpg
58 KB, 610x390
would /r9k/ pay for cuddles?
i would if i had these pro cuddlers where i live but sadly there aren't any :(
>>
Do you think there are any older cuddlers, around the 45-50 range that would cuddle other females?
>>
>>25126450
dont know, maybe. why?
>>
>>25126408
Why not just hire a whore? Paying someone to cuddle with you when you can't do anything sexual with them just seems incredibly stupid. A hooker will cuddle with you and also let you fuck her.
>>
>>25126465
cuddles are nice
>>
I might. Even if it goes poorly, it'd be nice to try it out.
>>
>>25126463
Those would be my conditions.
Also price, I wouldn't pay more than 40$ a session.
>>
>>25126524
are you a female?
>>
Cuddling without romance is just weird grabbing. Might as well fuck at that point.
>>
>>25126542
yes, I think it's often an issue with the hiring of various comfort women, especially the older ones.
>>
I now at these things you sing a paper before saying nothing sexual willl hapen, but what if you're the big spoon and get a boner (this would happen to me). Then what? You're kicked out?
>>
>>25126742
i'm pretty sure that just means "no splooging, no penetration, no happy endings, etc etc"

you can't help a boner
>>
>>25126640
want to cuddle with me?
>>
>>25126869
Are you a large breasted, preferably mulatto, middle aged woman?
It wouldn't be strictly terrible to cuddle with a robot, but I wouldn't shell out any money for it.
>>
>>25126408
get a pet if there's no sexual element
>>
All I want is cuddles, robots. I could care less about sex, I just want the embrace of another human being ;_;
>>
>>25126942
>large breasted
>mulatto

I'm all of this. What race are you?
>>
I'd pay a girl to put me in diapers and treat me like a baby

I know, I'm a freak, but it would be more enjoyable than sex or cuddling to me
>>
>>25126450

mommy issues?

why?
>>
>>25127571
>mommy issues?
yes, but my mom, like me, is whiter than sour cream, so I don't know why I'm drawn to specifically mixed milfs.
>why?
Middle aged women seem nicer, softer, and often more wholesome than girls my age.
>>
>>25128124

i want to cuddle a qt white girl. but im not a milf :(
>>
I wouldn't pay for it, much like I wouldn't pay for sex.
Not saying paying for it is bad or that others shouldn't do so either, but for me an important element of cuddling (and sex, and any human interaction really) is that both parties are willing for the sake of enjoying the action itself, rather than enjoying the money "earned" with it.
I wouldn't pay someone to talk with me or to become my "friend" either.

I'll just make the most of the greeting and departing hugs, and if I particularly feel like it I'll just sleep embracing a pillow. The latter is cheaper than paying for cuddles and has about the same effect a paid cuddler would have for me.
>>
>>25128511
a pillow really isn't an appropriate replica for human contact

either way I agree it'd be over the line for me to pay for cuddles ever. Sex I can accept, as in yes she's accepting money but treat it as a physical comfort experience and forget about the emotional part, I just don't think I could do that for cuddling.
>>
>>25126408
So they have subscriptions? WHat I've seen seems expensive for a one-time thing. I'd pay a lower rate for like a weekly cuddle though yeah.

>>25126465
Whores are a lot more expensive, and usually not very attractive. A lot of guys like cuddling
>>
>>25129242
True, it's no proper replica or alternative, but I have the luck that I still have some human contact. Hugs and such, although it's no cuddling, it's something. On top of that I dance, which is also some sort of human contact (though again not comparable to cuddling).

If I'd really crave cuddling badly enough to consider paying for it, I'd instead start searching for some cuddling group or something.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.