[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon who had an /r9k/ archive, are you there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1445965838490.jpg (801 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
1445965838490.jpg
801 KB, 2448x1836
Hey.

An anon made a thread a week ago where they said they've been archiving /r9k/ and a couple of other boards.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24978197/

They mentioned they're running out of space, but they were open to sharing their backup to desustorage.org. Apparently the latter hasn't been contacted yet, though, so:

Anon, are you alive? I hope you didn't hack your archive to be circular and the newest archived threads aren't eating the oldest ones in lack of space.

>inb4 archives are bad

I'm using the same image as the original thread.

Let's keep this thread bumped so that they see this.
>>
>>25126319
Bump; /r9k/ is really moving too fast.

Also, I should have made this thread at the day of week and time that anon made the original...
>>
>>25126319
bump for you
>>
>>25127550
Bump 2 out of 500.
>>
>>25128494
Aw thanks! This will be more powerful than a single bump at least in terms of indicating the conviction this thread is important.
>>
>>25128514
here you go anon archive anon
>>
File: image.gif (70 KB, 336x257) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
70 KB, 336x257
>>25129813
That guy is in Europe; hope he'll have nothing better to do on a Sunday night than to browse /r9k/.

Meanwhile, we could turn this thread into a general, except I'm shit at conversation.

Check out this picture of a CT scan I just found. It looks like a Rorschach blot of a girl baring her ass around a couple of guys.
>>
>>25130031
why are you looking at CT scans?
>>
here is a bump for my bro archive anon
>>
>>25131547
It's just my way of finding interesting pics e.g. for the few threads I make. I save no pictures from 4chan and I don't use Facebook or 'funny' sites, so I basically have to find them anew every time.

So what I do is,
>go to Google Images
>search site:edu so no inane normie shit
>a random keyword or two, not too specific, not too vague
>such as 'while' or 'variety' or 'offset'
>black and white photos (this way no boring graphs)

What's left essentially ranges from historical to nature to cosmic to architectural to sometimes art pics. I can hardly cite examples from the archive, but it's a good method. That pic I found with the keyword 'follow'.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x391
>>25132245
For instance, check out this funny building I found in a matter of seconds using the keyword 'range'.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 182x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 182x183
>>25126319

Being from Hawaii i love spam. I love that No Ka 'Oi (means da bestest in hawaiian/pidgin) can and the jap spam musubi can. Neat stuff.
>>
>>25126319
baka desu senpai

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=4chan+archive
>>
>>25132431
Right, I forgot to mention this in the OP. desustorage.org has a four month gap because archive.moe had been neglecting its backups. The anon in question has proven that they have the missing posts -- that's why it's important to contact them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.