[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats stopping you? You dont have to be handsome to get girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x1334
Whats stopping you? You dont have to be handsome to get girls to like you
>>
Post your tinder profile OP
>>
you have to be tall though
if you're not you have to compensate
>>
Then why don't I get matches?
>>
>>25126129
Im not one to post full pics of myself for rates and comparisons , I just enjoy showing you guys how to tinder
>>
>>25126151
If your under a 5/10 then yes theres no hope, but 5 and up your good to go
>>
>>25126117
I can get a few matches on tinder but they're usually single mums or well below my standards.
Also one of the first questions they always ask is what do I do and I'm a NEET so they aren't interested.

The game is rigged, especially Tinder which is essentially a lust app not a dating one, pile of fucking shit.
>>
how many pictures do i need of myself?
>>
>>25126140
>you have to be tall though
>if you're not you have to compensate
This, also you have to be fit (at least under 13% body fat) and be good looking and the world is your oyster. If not, the only thing that compensates is a load of cash.
>>
>>25126256
2 flattering but realistic pics are enough, you dont wanna see her face of dissapointment when you see her and then she realizes you lied about your looks
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 750x1334
Aggressiveness is the key
>>
I never get any matches ;_;
>>
>>25126363
what a slutty whore
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 750x1334
>>25126385
All women are sluts on tinder
>>
>have yikyak installed so I could have something mildly interesting browse when I was stuck at uni in between classes
>see a really fucking cute girl last week
>make a post describing her and mentioning how cute her everything was
>get response today saying "that was me" with kissing emoticons
Wat do
>>
>>25126140
Fuck off and die already. Every day, you shit on every thread raging about how you are a failure in life because you are short.
>>
>>25126475
Yikyak aint tinder, your jawline better be in check if you pursue her
>>
>>25126140
You're not supposed to put your height in your bio.
>>
>>25126475
>that was me

No it was me tbqh :^)
>>
>>25126140
Fuck you, I'm 6'2 where is my gf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.