[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only robot who can completely pretend and adopt a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: roose.png (51 KB, 208x373) Image search: [Google]
roose.png
51 KB, 208x373
Am I the only robot who can completely pretend and adopt a new temporary identity in order to get laid? Yeah, I can pretend to be Chad, I can pretend to be socially awkward, I can pretend to be normal, etc. and I don't suffer from anxiety. I can pretend to be not anxious as well.

Women are only pawns in a chess game brehs, why do you care so much?
>>
who are you, really, tho?
>>
>>25125931
you sound like a sociopath that shouldn't be allowed around others tbqh family
>>
>>25126293
I am who I want to be.
>>
Serial killer detected.
>>
>acts like others around him
>lacks a genuine identity

You're a textbook example of a normie, OP.
Not that I'm complaining, I'm not a REEE faggot.
>>
File: 1445070507043.png (13 KB, 429x375) Image search: [Google]
1445070507043.png
13 KB, 429x375
Why do you care enough about women to even go through the effort
>>
if psychologists were sincere in diagnosing you and most (80+%) of the population, you'd be categorized as a sociopath just like the rest of the normies
>>
>>25126426
not him, but caring about sex and caring about women are 2 separate things
>>
File: beholdaghost.jpg (29 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
beholdaghost.jpg
29 KB, 500x655
My default state is a depersonalized anhedonic who can't shake the feeling of impermanence and futility that permeates all things.

But I can put on an act if need be. I'm self aware enough to know how to present myself in a given situation and have read enough books to have a repertoire of witty phrases and charming put-ons that make people think I'm personable and charismatic. But for the most part I don't even bother. Sex has never given me an ounce of satisfaction.
>>
>>25125931

I can relate, that is until ADHD kicks in and sentences start coming out garbled. Everyone starts passively pushing me out of the conversation because weirdo. I can't speak their language right.

That's when I go home and write c++, wish I was dead, and smoke weed to escape
>>
File: wish_robb_wld_like_me.jpg (81 KB, 423x536) Image search: [Google]
wish_robb_wld_like_me.jpg
81 KB, 423x536
>Domeric
>>
>>25126514
Nigga shut the fuck up. Be a man. It's not that hard.
>>
>>25126514
Have you ever taken an IQ test?
>>
>>25126599
His problem is he is a melodramatic little bitch. Not a high IQ.
>>
>>25125931
>Yeah, I can pretend to be Chad
How the fuck do you pretend to be physically attractive? Please teach me your magic.
>>
Yeah actually. Once I figured out I could do this I became even more of a shut in.
>>
File: beeyourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
beeyourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25126704
Buzz buzz
>>
>>25126704
I am already physically attractive. But that's not enough. Your personality and behaviour is just as important. I remember being rejected by women for my awkward behaviour. I also treated women who like bad guys badly, and they loved me for it.
>>
>>25126704
dude you have attractive non-chads too
>>
>>25126827
ADHDfag here, you may have given me the courage I need to fuck myself over one last time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.