[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one ever recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1450066905492.jpg (136 KB, 1261x1531) Image search: [Google]
1450066905492.jpg
136 KB, 1261x1531
GF broke up with me 4 days ago after the best 4 years of my life I've spent with her. I don't really have a personal identity anymore. I'm /fit/ (rugby and muay thai) and still in school (software engineering) making dean's list the past three semesters. But without her man, I'm lost. How does one recover and lead a life with your biggest motivation in life just gone? I have never felt so much pain before robots. We were each others first everything, and have had a blast from when we first met until just this past Monday. I should have never done Peace Corps and left her behind this past year... She is a great person, browses /tg/ and /sci/ more than me, plays Warhammer and DnD, and I got her into vidya. I feel so hollow and dead inside.
>>
File: devils lossvocate.png (170 KB, 1011x662) Image search: [Google]
devils lossvocate.png
170 KB, 1011x662
>with the exception of a job and a few friends
>this slut thinks she's "totally dropped out"
>tfw don't have any job
>tfw don't have any friends
>tfw am worse than dead to normie whores
>>
File: reeeeeeeee2.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee2.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>25125897
>GF broke up with me 4 days ago
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
>>
>>25125971
Reee all you want man. I used to be a socially retarded robot til I manned up and got /fit/ but now I'm back I guess
>>
Been 2 years since my ex left me. Worst 2 years of my life by a huge margin, massive amounts of psychological torment and the closest I've ever been to suicide at times. I think I may have finally turned the corner but its fair to say OP that you will probably never get over it

I'm not sure if my current state of mind is simply delusion but I've stopped seeing her as a snowflake just recently. I developed massive cuck fantasies to deal with her falling in love with some manlet prick who is now her boyfriend. It was a coping mechanism but just fucked me up even more I think.

Sorry to tell you but it will get much, much worse before it gets better. You will go nearly insane with desire, regret, lust, anger, everything. Good luck is all I can say and hang in there
>>
>>25126076
Thanks man, I've been anticipating that. I just nead to stay headstrong and finish school. I already feel dissociated from life and insane. I hope things get brighter for you man.
>>
>>25125897
you don't recover because there's nothing to recover from you fucking fairy

never had a grandparent die? never lost contact with an old friend? so you don't see them anymore
>>
>>25126127
True, good insight
>>
>>25126127
He's literally experiencing serotonin and dopamine withdrawals, edgelord.
Just like you do when you lose a loved one.

We were built specifically to eat with our family, fuck our women, laugh with our friends, and be happy social little fuckers.
>>
Normie reee etc but to the people who don't get it you've never had HER in your life before, or him, whatever. When you love someone she just completely become the centre of your world and she's all you can think of it. She's like a pillar holding you up, SHE is everything. If you've never experienced it it's easy to just call this guy a faggot which he may be but you have to live it to understand just how powerful love can be.

Love isn't like a fairy tale but she'll still become your world
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.