[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few questions /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1444306951101.jpg (43 KB, 598x346) Image search: [Google]
1444306951101.jpg
43 KB, 598x346
So, I just came here after a friend of mine showed me it. So
1)What is a neet? From what it sounds like it's a basement dwelling loser who can't amount to shit
2)What does reee mean? It's fucking annoying and always after normie GTFO
3)Is this board solely surrounded by NEETs or is it Normies?

Thanks! have a nice day/night
>>
no one's nice here LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN DONT RUIN YOUR OWN LIFE LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25125949
Can you answer my question first?
>>
Firstly, never talk to that 'friend' again, we wants to ruin your life.
Secondly, if you do not know what /r9k/ is about, this is probably not your website
Lastly: Please leave, it's for your own good. Only those who are most deperate come here. We will drag you downwards with us.

Best regards, a friendly anon.
>>
>>25125869
>1)What is a neet? From what it sounds like it's a basement dwelling loser who can't amount to shit
A NEET is someone who is Not Employed, in Eductation, or in Training. There are a wide variety of NEETs from those who live like aristocrats, studying books and literature all day, to those who live with their mother, eating Tendies and pooping their diapers.

>2)What does reee mean? It's fucking annoying and always after normie GTFO
It is a cry of extreme displeasure with a normie's actions.

>3)Is this board solely surrounded by NEETs or is it Normies?
It is for robots, of which NEETs are a subgroup.

I hope I have educated you more about our board's culture. Feel free to ask any more questions.
>>
NEET stands for Norman Edmund extroversion teleculture, named after Dr Edmund from Oxford who studied young adults becoming obsessed with communication with screens and being introverted in the real world but actually quite communicative online.

Some people ironically use it to be negative, but really it's a positive thing, classically. The pendulum will swing back once again.

Reeee is a mating call of some frogs in the rainforest. People here use it to signal they would mate with a poster who they deem attractive based on whatever. It's normally accompanied by saying get out, as in get out of town you can't be real.

Most internet posters are normies, but some 80% of the posts are made by 20% of the Internet population, who are NEETs and thus very active online.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>25125869
What this guy >>25126019
Said except Ree originated as a meme when Reddit invaded early this year. People got angrier and angrier about the spread of the frog mascot and used a very loud frog noise to express their feeling of hatred. It's entirely a meme now though that barely means anything since it didn't work.
>>
>>25126019
Also another questions, so as I said i've been lurking for a couple weeks and I have seen three things. A mass posting of whether or not a robot could get a GF, people complaining about how lonely they are, >tfw no gf, etc. and a mass hatred of Chad's and Stacey's now what I'm guess is a Chad/Stacey is a popular kid. My question is, if i were to fall under a group would I be a chad, NEET, or a Normie?
I'm not super popular, I have lost my virginity, I go out on a regular basis, I'm an actor, and I'm homeschooled. I don't have a huge group of friends I hang out with all the time, and I spend alot time on /b/, /adv/, /r9k/, and /gif/. Which of the three would I fall under?
Also: I am male and single by choice.
>>
>>25126128
Normie. Possibly cyborg. Not robot. Not Chad. In education so not NEET.
>>
>>25126292
cyborg?

lol muted for unoriginal comment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.