[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daughter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Daughter.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Daughter.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>"It's a girl!"
>/r9k/ has a newborn daughter

What does /r9k/ feel?
>>
Can we name it pepe?
>>
>>25125354
DNA test.
The little fucker is obviously not /r9k/s baby.
For starters it's not black, most /r9k/ users are black or some other minority.
Second of all robots are khv
finally she's not disfigured.
>>
File: _mPOLRJZ.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
_mPOLRJZ.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
Isnt she bit old for a newborn? Are you sure she is not adopted?
>>
>tfw you will never procreate

Maybe it's for the best. I can't take care of myself anymore.
>>
>Wow I guess it wasn't worth the gamble. In what ways can I proceed to not completely waste the next 18mo of my life raising someone who will grow up to be insane or miserable no matter what. No matter fucking what.

I'd be an awful mother. At best I'd have a gay son who was way too attatched.
>>
>>25125354
>What does /r9k/ feel?
A bulge in my chest. Getting a future fucktoy whom I can mold in any way I feel like (while obviously giving her daddy issues) is a godsend, and a once in a lifetime opportunity.
>>
>>25125526
18 years*

Also don't have kids. None of you.
>>
>>25125526
Why would you be a bad mother? You could raise her to not be a total slut and be a STEM major.

>>25125539
Kek.
>>
>Brad is crying
>>
Her name will be Rosemary or Amy, those are the two prettiest names for girls to have. Any arguments are incorrect, objectively.
>>
Whos the mother? Please dont let it be /cgl/.
>>
>>25125614
>Why would you be a bad mother? You could raise her to not be a total slut and be a STEM major.

She's gonna do what she wants because freedumbs. I'd be a bad parent period for acknowledging that my children are people and that I have no real motivation or reasoning behind telling them what to do. Being a good parent means forcing your children to do things they don't want to do for a personal cause of your own. Even if it's as seemingly innocent as the preservation of tradition.
>>
>>25125354
she needs to be at least 7 to be of use
>>
>>25125773
But what about from birth to, like, 14? Kids need to be told what to do then.
>>
>>25125354
Guilt.

who here /antinatalism/

inb4 edgy
>>
File: over population.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
over population.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1200
>>25125848
there are too many people in this planet
>>
>having a daughter

Have fun raising a cocksleeve for Chad, you are officially a cuck.
>>
I want a daughter but at the same time I know I would hate whatever she grows up to be.
>>
File: tumblr_ll5w3h7VL01qzqy14.png (18 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll5w3h7VL01qzqy14.png
18 KB, 497x501
I'd be happy, I wanted a daughter tbqh.
>>
If I had a daughter, I would be afraid of myself doing something like keeping her in diapers at night until she is a teenager.
>>
>>25126059
Ah, what?
Why? I think she should be wearing panties long before her teenage years.
>>
Exactly like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaNRhtip6S4
>>
>>25126081
Because that is my fetish.
>>
>>25125354
I would rape her so often desu senpai baka
>>
>>25125414
>For starters it's not black, most /r9k/ users are black or some other minority.
This is wrong
>>
>>25125354
>referring to the inhabitants of this board collectively by the board's name
>>>reddit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.