[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You get with a below average girl >Find out she has cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450031340624.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450031340624.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>You get with a below average girl
>Find out she has cute friends
>Locked out of fucking with cute friends because muh girl code

GODDAMMIT
>>
It doesnt actually work like this lol, there is no girl code, you're just also below average
>>
>Im-fucking-plying
Girls have no problem fucking their friends bf if he makes their ginies tingle
>>
then leave her, don't cheat. if you can't handle it then just leave her. if you think she's below average you shouldn't be dating her anyway, you should be with the girl who you think is the most beautiful (yes, i'm romanticfag)
>>
>>25125309
>girls
>having code or honor
>of any kind

enjoy that pussy while it lasts friend
>>
>>25125309
>implying girls wouldn't fuck their friend's ex in a heartbeat

As long as you play it off like you actually like them and say "we just need to forget about my ex for a second, she doesn't matter", then you're golden
>>
>Met a cute girl in my summer before Senior year of college, started dating.
>wasn't going to my school at first, but ended up transferring.
>she makes friends with other cute friends who look similar to her and are from the same country
>I could sense that they were all attracted to me in some way or another
>Probably could have gotten away with banging each of them, honestly.
>then I could have graduated at the end of the year with no problems
>decided not to because I really liked my gf and didn't feel the need to mess things up with her and ruin her life.
>don't talk to most of them anymore, including ex, but good memories.

feels good, man
>>
>>25125788
but the thing about girls is that they are always attracted to you more when you are taken (preselection). Makes it more tempting to fool around. >>25126185
>>
>>25125309
What do looks matter? Looks fade. It's not like a girl being pretty makes up for her being mean or gross or anything. Personality > Looks. Y'all so shallow
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.