[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black and white bots, let's talking about black and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21
File: blackwhitepepe.jpg (102 KB, 1037x441) Image search: [Google]
blackwhitepepe.jpg
102 KB, 1037x441
>Black and white bots, let's talking about black and white roasties

I (white guy) think that most white women actually hate black men. BBC is just a meme and a kink for white men.

but that whole idea (about black men being more aggressive and masculine, with a dangerous kind of dominant masculinity) will rather get a black guy shot than get him some pussy.
White guys usually disagree with me here.

But I also think that black women usually hate white men. They see the evil white man, the privileged white cis*gender mansplaining man as the devil himself. They probaly hate white men more than pol hates jews.
Black guys usually disagree with me here.

>So, what's your opinion, your experience when it comes to grills of your race and grills who are not of your race
>>
both black and white women are still 9000x better than kike whores. at least your women are only awful people 80% of the time, kike females are 100% psychopathic prostitutes with no respect for anyone but themselves
>>
>>25125252
I don't talk to niggers.
>>
File: 1431892566387.jpg (48 KB, 542x661) Image search: [Google]
1431892566387.jpg
48 KB, 542x661
Certain women will drink the koolaid but almost always are miserable because of it. Idk why black guys love to live up to the stereotype of cheating all the fucking time but they do it and they do not give a shit in the world.
>>
>>25125307
My uncle's wife is one, she's a fucking bitch to everyone and uncle is a cuclord that buys her anything she wants.
>>
>>25125252
Can't speak on white girls. I've dated 2, but thats not enough to draw an analysis, and I've only recent enter an environment with any significant white presence, and I rarely interact with it.
That being said...I live in an neighborhood that is mostly caribbean based (Black, Indo and Latina) in NYC and BBC isn't a meme to the latter two groups.
> cis*gender mansplaining man
That is tumblr talk, you should be ashamed of thinking people use it in real life. 90% of Black women don't like white guys irl though.
>>
File: 86557.png (624 KB, 587x493) Image search: [Google]
86557.png
624 KB, 587x493
>>25125392
pic related whitey
>>
White male here.

I've never been attracted to white women ever. They are just all the same and never appeal to me. I've always been attracted to Arabs and south Asians. However my best and longest relationship was with a Mexican. I guess I'm into brown skin girls. Have never dated a black woman, but I don't find them ugly. White women just doesn't cut it for me.
>>
>>25125611

Actually inbred marriages are more common in Europe and South Asia countries than America's "rednecks"

Take the Khan family for example. I've had friends who's family members would give them hundreds of thousands of dollars to marry a cousin and keep the great Khan gene pool going. Every Khan I know has a millionaire parent/aunt/uncle/relative and they are all cousins.

But that's none of my business.
>>
>>25125558
Black women fucking hate me. Why is that?
>I'm whitey btw
>>
>>25125621
>

Great taste.
I'm a mulatto woman but even I recognize white men into South Asians and Arabs are /hightest/

>>25125558
TRUE black women dont like white men IRL
They love those Meds though
>>
>>25125658

We think youre beta and you scare us
personally i think youre just boring
>>
File: BrosBeforeHoes.jpg (31 KB, 507x271) Image search: [Google]
BrosBeforeHoes.jpg
31 KB, 507x271
White male here.

I just realised why racism is stupid and why sexism is far more logical.

I as a white man have far more in common with a black man or any other race of man, than I do with a woman. Men are pretty similar no matter the race... But women are vastly biologically different creatures, with different minds and different bodyparts...

Sorry about the racism nigbros, and chinkbros, and spicbros.
>>
>>25125723
Hi /pol/gbt. Literally everyone hates the fuck out of you.
>>
Most women hate robots.
>>
>>25125738
>/pol/gbt

Ugh yes I hate them.
Faggots who are afraid of Muslims.
People who prefer Christianity - but only because SJW have already destroyed the Church.

But he is right tho that men of different races have more in common with each other than men and women.
>>
>>25125723

im more comfortable with sexism because it makes sense to be honest lel but im a woman

i literally see more differences between man and woman than i do black and white (when you take cultural upbringings and superficial stuff like outer actions out of the equation)

>>25125757
>mfw islamic men are alpha
fuck me
>>
>>25125723
true tbqh familiam
really, the reason why men's rights movements don't take off is exactly this. we spend too much time fighting each other over stupid shit when the real enemies are the cunts we waste so much time defending
>>
File: multiculturalism.png (626 KB, 1496x1044) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.png
626 KB, 1496x1044
>>25125757
/pol/ is always right. The sooner you accept this the happier you'll be.

>Faggots who are afraid of Muslims

I'm not afraid of Muslims, I'm perfectly happy for Muslims to live here so long as they share western values. I just find the ideas and culture of certain places in the world (which just happen to be mostly Muslim) to be completely abhorrent and disgusting, incompatible with western values and which have no place in a civlized world. Pic related.

It's not about race or religion, its about culture and protecting our values. Its not unreasonable.

>>25125771
Mens rights doesn't take off because they try to employ the same tactics as feminists, i.e. "boo hoo I'm such a victim". Male victims are seen as pathetic, because that's just the way our brains are wired. A woman can get away with being a victim because we're programmed to take care of women, because she has inherent value to 'the tribe' by virtue of her womb. A man has to do something useful in order to have value, and even then there's nothing stopping the tribe from throwing him under the bus if its convenient.

The MRA movement is a shit tornado of emotionally damaged butthurt faggots and honestly just needs to be gassed.
>>
File: 1445089460239.jpg (245 KB, 958x677) Image search: [Google]
1445089460239.jpg
245 KB, 958x677
>>25125658

Black guy here, they feel as though white people have everything handed to them.

They are women, and they feel like they deserve a story book life, however they feel like white girls have all taken the life they feel that they deserve.

They see white men as the enablers of white women having the story book life, and them not having the story book life. American dream, whatever you want to call it.

The majority of white men don't like black women.

So they feel like they are instantaneously socially inadequate and unworthy of being love by white men. Inherently inferior.

tl;dr They feel like white men are proof that their dreams will never come true, and it is their fault. Also they feel like white men represent proof that they fail as women, in comparison to other raises in every facet of life.

tl;dr TL;DR > WHITE MEN MAKE BLACK WOMEN FEEL LIKE THEY ARE 80 YEAR OLD WOMEN INSTANTLY, BECAUSE OF SOCIAL FACTORS.
>>
>>25125723
It's all fine brother. I'm glad you've seen the light.
Women are the true enemy.
>>
>>25125908
>/pol/ is always right. The sooner you accept this the happier you'll be.

No, it's not. Memes and "incorret jokes" aside, the majority of them are basic libertarians, gays, bisexuals, tranny chasers, atheists, secularists...

...who want a crusade against Islam. They are fixated on the sympton (weak West, islamization) instead of looking at the disease.

The only reason they prefer Christianity is the fact that basic libertarians, gays, bisexuals, women's right activists have already feminized the Church.

Go back to your pol/gbt and whine about how evil Muslims don't want to engage in your LGBTQWIQOWEAQ degeneracy.
>>
>>25125941
>The majority of white men don't like black women.
The only reason I don't want to approach black girls is because I'm afraid she's a SJW hyperfeminist cuntbag who will blame me, personally, for the entire slave trade. And then her big black boyfriend will come up behind me and break my legs for talking to his bitch.

Otherwise I'd be perfectly happy to date nice thick nigress.

The rest of your post was pretty much impossible to follow and I don't understand what you were trying to say.
>>
>black
>have been told by multiple black women they only date white guys
>r9k keeps trying to make me believe ALL black women hate white men
i dont know what to believe
>>
>>25125307
Jewish women are way better than white women imo. Less racist, generally kinder and sexier looking too.
>>
>>25126005
Whoa whoa whoa this is a loaded fucking post. I'm pretty sure most people hate Christianity and Islam somewhat equally just for continuing to exist and shit up the world with their nonsense. And both hate Jews for taking advantage of the chaos that is both of their fault.
>>
I'd just like to say fuck asian women. Sick and tired of how people put those ugly cunts on a pedestal, they don't even look good compared to other races of women. Their eyes look fucking wrong, their noses are all squished and flat and mushy looking, they have fish lips, their faces are fat despite the fact they're skinny as shit. Their bodies are fucking awful and they tend to be stupidly short. They just look like shit.
>>
File: 1443144865520.png (239 KB, 552x518) Image search: [Google]
1443144865520.png
239 KB, 552x518
>>25126005
So what do you think about the catholic church?

>>25126012
>The rest of your post was pretty much impossible to follow and I don't understand what you were trying to say.

It was pretty clear actually. What was "impossible to follow."? I''ll explain it.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

>Women want everything handed to them.
> White Women are first in line to get everything handed to them.
> White Men hand everything to them
> Black men will hand everything to white women, OVER black women given the opportunity
> Black women want everything handed to them
> White men don't like black women
> Black women resent white men, for handing everything to white women, but not them.
> Black men are poor, and cannot hand everything to them.
> Not having everything handed to them makes them feel inferior.
> Black women judge their self worth from what they can make men give them.
> Not having everything handed to them destroys their self worth
> They see white women as the reason they lose the "best" black men

> OLD WOMEN GET NOTHING
> BLACK WOMEN GET NOTHING
> WOMEN HATE FEELING OLD
> BLACK WOMEN FEEL LIKE WHITE MEN TREAT THEM WORSE THAN OLD WOMEN

If you don't understand that, I have some diagnostic results for you anon you have autism.
>>
>>25126094
this
very berry original comment
>>
>>25125307
I don't know, I live near midwood in Brooklyn, a pretty Jewish area, I've seen some pretty good looking jewesses.

You might be surprised how many of them have nice fat asses.
>>
>>25125252
This is my life

>Catholic Middle school a lot of white girls like me because i'm funny, not that i'm the only black guy in there.
>Date only one girl because i'm too afraid to ask girls (She asked me). New like 3 girls that wanted me to date them (Including the mayor's daughter kek)
>Other black kids in my grade got lucky as well, dating stacies and stuff.
>Highschool I went to a Jesuit all boys school, never talked to girls
>College, what you said is a little bit true because you have people coming in from all over the state who never really talked to black people before. There are loud blacks but people avoid them.
>Really all I need to do is be friends with a girl and they start liking me.
>they say i'm not funny it is just that I have a funny personality (So i'm always enjoyable to be around)
>This applies to any group. If a girl likes music i appeal to that side (musician and rapper), if a girl likes art appeal to that side (painting and drawing), if a girl likes science (ecology and biology), if a girl likes dance (I love to dance). Also gaming too.
>I have had luck with international students too, because they think i'm cool and shit.

I am still a virgin though bc im scared of people wanting bbc (only 6.5 inches).
>>
>>25125658
Because of history and current social cues.
>>
>>25126021
Where do you live? Most blacks living in Black neighborhoods don't agree with you
>>
File: claudia-black-515709l.jpg (42 KB, 489x717) Image search: [Google]
claudia-black-515709l.jpg
42 KB, 489x717
>>25125307
>he doesn't like Jewish women

You have shit taste, Jewish women stomp all over white and black women
>>
File: 1408304763181.jpg (103 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
1408304763181.jpg
103 KB, 866x960
>>25126141
>If you don't understand that, I have some diagnostic results for you anon you have autism.

Well you appear to be infected with tumblr, because it seems you're talking about the concept of "privilege" there.
>>
>>25126271
Yeah my mom says she would only date like 1 white dude. Otherwise she said she'd only date Black / Arab.
>>
>>25126047

Shut up you fucking degenerate.
Abrahamic religion has become a scapegoat for peoples actions.
Guess what, even Atheists and nonbelievers are fucking degenerate and manipulative shit lords too.
It has nothing to do with religion, men are by natural evil and base.
>>
>>25126032
>>25126155
>>25126282
some of them do look a little bit qt, but personality wise they're all like >>25125557 to some extent. if you date a kike whore, you will almost certainly get abused, cucked, and financially/socially destroyed
>>
>>25126271
i live in milwaukee
>>
>>25126005

I want to marry you tbqh

They are the cancer killing the West.
I want Islam to take over the West so these people can be killed.
Wed have a new cancer, but at least we'd be stronger.
>>
>>25126324
Never dated one, but they always seemed really really nice to me, in contrast white women either flat out were bitches to me, or were nice until I ever showed interest in them then the bitch came out

even when being rejected jewish girls were extremely nice to me

half black half italian btw
>>
>>25126302

Arabs are delicious.
>>
>>25126335
Nigga I live in milwaukee what are you talking about. Well I go to Madison but I lived here my whole life.
>>
>>25125252
You have to be a top tier 10/10 black guy (muscles, money, height, BBC, alpha personality) to get a 7/10 white girl that some white 7/10 nerd could get

Black women are not an option because they are all Shaniquas
>>
>>25125252
>inb4 normie getout.ree

I would have to disagree with you about the black women hating white men bit. I was terrible with women in early college so I dated/fucked almost exclusively black girls because they were the most receptive to me.

Now I'm older and can date other races but I still have a soft spot for black chicks. They have a really relaxed mentality and they allow you to be yourself in a way (they play a lot less games than other girls in my experience).

I've found that black girls will like any race of people as long as they are confident, not a pussy, and don't treat them like unimaginable garbage (you don't have to be nice to them, just don't be an absolute savage and your already better than what they are used too).

I think the SJW black types (although ive only met a few), don't actually hate a dominant privileged white cisgendered man. In my experience they might act a little offended and some of the stuff we say, but its not a deal breaker for them. From what I've found black women if anything hate pussy SJW white guys that are whipped to the point of not being a man anymore, its like biologically black chicks just are revolted at the idea of these types of guys who are always apologizing for stuff outside of their control.
>>
>>25126400

Nigga shut the fuck up.
Why do people always talk reckless about black women? What's the fun in that? We're always talked badly about and made fun of. What's fun in spitting on something that's already broken and beaten down?

All women are cunts but black women get it worse because "FUZZY HAIR AND MONKEY MOON FACES KEK"

what makes it even worse is current social maymays (literally) making every guy want an asian woman even though they look like light skinned niggers since they have the same bell noses and flat faces
add that with most guys like asian women tend to be supremacist and rude as fuck
>>
>>25126400
You obviously don't go outside and know 0 black people.
>>
File: ijLuPZd.jpg (192 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
ijLuPZd.jpg
192 KB, 1032x774
>>25126294
>Explains black women logic
> Gets accused of being infected with tumblr

I was explaining why black women don't like white men. It's women senpai they don't care about logic. I don't give a fuck what anyone calls it, I was just explaining the phenomenon as a person who has dealt with the burden of the illogical portions of African american culture my entire life.

Did you even read the question I responded to?
>>
>>25126460
>what makes it even worse is current social maymays (literally) making every guy want an asian woman even though they look like light skinned niggers since they have the same bell noses and flat faces
hahaha finally someone else fucking says it

I never fucking got how guys will talk shit about black women having "big flat noses" then ooh and ah over some jap chick with a fucking flat nose shaped the fucking same. I mean if you don't like those features fine, but fawn over women who don't have them then. I only really liked asian girls that didn't have flat noses because I don't find that attractive, and I've seen plenty of black girls with nonflat noses anyway so that really isn't a reason to not like black women
>>
>>25126541

this tbqh is thereason i dont like white men
they are also rude, not that cute, and obsess over azn girls too much.
i find them too secular and their cultures boring as well.

I find Arabs qtier
>>
>>25126460
Fuck off Sh'antavaniqua

>>25126501
I am black, have black friends and speak from personal experience
>>
File: negroid and mongoloid.png (2 MB, 1458x938) Image search: [Google]
negroid and mongoloid.png
2 MB, 1458x938
>>25126547

Its because of the lighter skin, the longer hair, less negative history, and the social conditioning that it's more desirable to like them now thanks to the exporting of Japanese and Korean culture to Western society.

Negroids and Mongoloids are similar looking races.

Pic related. A full blooded Negroid and a full blooded Mongoloid woman.
>>
File: 1363447698696.png (75 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1363447698696.png
75 KB, 1162x850
>tfw no voluptuous submissive black gf to roleplay as my slave.
>tfw there probably aren't any submissive black girls.
>>
Look i'm gonna be honest. As of now black men are seen lower. But as diversity of schools increases i've seen children mixing more often. Also the image of a black male and the image of a white male is different domestically and internationally.

I live in Milwaukee and I volunteer at low income schools and it is a mix of hispanic, black, and asian. I see all of them having relationships with one another and having no problem with it. Look at all of South America. This is why racist usually do not want their children going to school with blacks and want seperate towns.
>>
>>25126606

>Shantavaniqua

Nigga I'm lighter than you and whiter than you. You better sit down boy.
>>
>>25125446
"CAN I TALK TO YOUR MANAGER?!"
>>
>>25126606
So you're a coon then

ps. white women see you the same way you see black women, ie. shit
>>
>>25126665

I'm in Houston and race mixing between blacks and Hispanics is very common.

The Hispanics here are chill as fuck and mix with us often.
>>
>>25126703
Thats why i pull white hoes faggot

>>25126677

>I'm lighter than you and whiter than you.

Implying being lighter is better?
See you dont even like your own blackness
No guy loves you because you dont love yourself
>>
>>25126762

>No guy loves you

kek

>Dont even like your own blackness

i dont call black men tyrones and brag about fucking whiteys, c00n
>>
File: CEIvm.jpg (180 KB, 790x400) Image search: [Google]
CEIvm.jpg
180 KB, 790x400
>>25126762
>Thats why i pull white hoes faggot

Congrats, you pull the sluttiest race of women, you do know those "white hos" you pull don't even like your ass, they just use you for your bbc and your coon ass falls for it and thinks white women adore you

btw I'm mixed, nothing funnier than some dude that prolly literally looks like those racist stormfront comics talking shit about black women
>>
>>25126762
So this is the nature of the black community? Hahaha.
>>
>>25126831

Are you that assmad Morroccan? hahaha to you too
I knew I shouldn't sent you 4chan. Fuck you.
>>
>>25126863

Are you that black male shitposter who talks to himself?
You need to be beheaded by ISIS. You are mentally deranged and creepy.
>>
>>25126814
Because black men can range from Will Smith and Obama to some lowlife nigga outside the corner store or in prison. Calling all black men Tyrones is just intellectually dishonest.

A black bitch will always just be a black bitch.
>>
Calling for Mr Ranger to pull up
>>
>>25126629
>>25126547
>>25126460
you do realise negroid race is internally diverse, and picking out a few cherries to make them look similar to asians doesn't make sense? Do you usually hear about how northeastern asians have typically large lips or wide nostrils? Environmentally it wouldn't make sense for them to have those.
>>
File: whysoobsessed.gif (846 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
whysoobsessed.gif
846 KB, 245x170
>>25126896
roastie detected, nigger detected getting mad at white pussy
>>
>>25126863
And Black men's dicks look like turds, what's your point?
>>
>>25127021

why are white men superior to black men?
>>
>>25126816
Mixed fags are the worst, posting black memes to be accepted by the white man while they see you as the same nifger level as Akon. Youll never be accpeted by them or us, enjoy your purgatory

Just know id smack the goofy out you irl for talkin shit
>>
>>25127017

This is an example of genetically pure races. Atayal and Yoruba woman are pictured together and both are full-blooded Mongoloids and Negroids (in that respective order,). They share more similarities facial wise than Caucasians do with either of the two.
>>
>>25127045

>mixed the same level as akon

good one familia
Females assimilate the best into white societies. Not interested in assimilation to European societies particularly, but they sure share temperaments and phenotypes with whites and white society more than the common brown or blue black negro.
>>
>the same nigger who shitposts about white wimminz is the same nigger shitposting bbc threads

Niggers are pathetic.
>>
>>25125307

>tfw gramma was jew

Can confirm. She was 100% psychopath and it passed onto my mother who ruined mine life.
Yahweh knows what genes I carry.
>>
>>25126863

mmm a bbc spurting it's potent african seed that will surely take in that pussy...
>>
Fucking niggers chimping out in this thread
>>
>>25127045
Hahahahahahaha, the difference is unlike your stupid braindead ass, I don't shittalk black women, especially for having the same fucking features. If you think dark skin, flat noses, and nappy hair are ugly, the fuck makes you think white women find your simp ass attractive? Because of your bbc and dancing skills? I don't try or give a shit about being accepted by "the white man", because unlike you I'm not desperate to fuck his women and throwing black women under the bus to do it.

You're fucking pathetic, and if you tried to "smack the goofy" out of me irl, I'd beat your fucking black ass the way your mom should have, with a fucking belt.
>>
File: 1450499396644.png (31 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1450499396644.png
31 KB, 196x200
>>25127162
>>25127220

Ignore the JIDF faggot in this thread.
He's always in femanon/blackbot/cuckold threads shilling out his fantasy for BBC in white pussies while replying to himself for hours.
I think this faggot is getting payed for it to push a race mixing agenda.
>>
>>25127220

>ip post count went up when you replied to his post

Is everyone here secretly a jew?
>>
>>25127220

I dont like black bitches because they're annoying and loud and have baby daddies by 18

I like white women because they take it in the ass, shut the fuck up when you tell them to, and crackers get mad in the face when they see you out with one

And we both know lightskin niggas cant figt so just stop
>>
>>25127343

Arabs men > Med men > hispanic men > eurasian men = mulattoes men > asian men > indian men > Anglo men > black "men"

Changs and Ahmeds are more desirable than you.
>>
SHIT THREAD
H
I
T

T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>25127343
Hahahaha what? Yeah, because white girls are so amazing right? Not loud or obnoxious at all. Now I know you're full of shit, you do know beating off with a white glove on isn't being with a white girl, right?

Also funny how you sound like every negative black stereotype, you only like white women for "nasty" sex, because you're too much of a bitch to handle a woman that won't bow to you, and pissing off white people

ps, not a "lightskin" nigga, half italian and we all know Italians kick the shit out of black guys, unlike you I don't need like 5 other people to jump my opponents for me
>>
>>25127485

Half Italian
and what's the other half? Wew lad
>>
>>25126311
hello tumblr, enjoying trashing on white cis males and calling people shitlords?
>>
>>25127451
Your Mom's shit.
>>
>>25127596

No.
Saying men is just archaic speak for saying humans or people.

lol im surprised it came off that way
see not tumblr. cuz they find it sexist to say "men" like that
they would say well all humans aren't men and theres non binary genders

i win
>>
>>25125446
>Idk why black guys love to live up to the stereotype of cheating all the fucking time but they do it and they do not give a shit in the world.
Because what's the point of being loyal to a modern woman?
Especially when she's likely to cheat on you, cuck you, or be a complete bitch.
Everything that "The Red Pill" complains about is already commonplace for blackbots.
>>
>>25126005
Nice ad hominems, right off the bat branding everyone who opposes you to be a degenerate. Really nice.

On a more serious note, have you considered that some people just don't want a country without free speech? That some people want that things can be discussed and ridiculed freely as long as it's not offensive?
Just saying, in many western countries people really just don't want sharia because it's totalitarianism that is justified by a magical man in the clouds.
>>
>>25127683
Ohh, sorry for my misunderstanding on the men part, but seriously atheists are degenerates? Does this sentence only apply to atheists blaming religion for all the shit happening or are you trying to put religious people on a pedestal?
>>
I just got my first girlfriend ever at 24 and she's a roastie.

It's not actually as bad as the memes say because you don't actually look at the vagina when you are having sex.

I'm happy to have a chance to pass on my genes and I'm saving a lot of money not fucking hookers. I even bought myself a dirtbike!
>>
>>25127929
Holy cuck.
>>
>>25126557
>i find them too secular
It's a side-effect of their arrogance.
Atheism is the biggest meme to ever be memed.
>>
File: asdfghj.png (620 KB, 704x714) Image search: [Google]
asdfghj.png
620 KB, 704x714
>>25127061
Well yeah, so are these. The females on the left wouldn't be able to fit into the homogenous northeastern asian beauty standard everyone is obsessed about, because of the different skull structure and other features. When people talk of blacks what comes to mind is much larger noses, protruding and often jaws and sometimes the characteristic fatness to their cheeks. There are lots of famous black women with those characteristic that are considered attractive, since people know that is what they typically look like. I'm not trying to defend muh pure azn honoraryu aryan waifus but saying asians usually look like bleached blacks in those circumstances is pretty strange.
>>
>>25128318
>When people talk of blacks what comes to mind is blabla
Oh yeah, not to forget the lips too, pretty funny to leave that out
>>
Women don't differ that much based on race, most of them are 100% shit regardless.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 268x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 268x350
>>25126541
>black women logic
That awkward moment when a white man tries to speak for black women
>>
>>25128318

Most Asian women don't look like the pic you posted. Most Asian women have snub noses and moon faces; same with black girls.

What type is that? You literally compared tribal African women with made up idealized Asian women.

I compared Tribal African (Yoruba) with Tribal Asian (Atayal) and they look similar. It's more fair.
>>
>>25125252
>I (white guy) think that most white women actually hate black men
This is just a coping mechanism for insecure white men.

May I remind you of the black sex tourism industry that is dominated by white female clients?
>>
>>25129041
White people are gross desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 320x320
>>25129021
My friend thought she was black but she's full Asian
>>
>>25129120
This chick is fucking scary, she looks blasian in alot of her photos but is pure chink.
>>
>>25129021
>You literally compared tribal African women with made up idealized Asian women
Yeah, i put what asians find beautiful and try to as much as possible, since people here asked what are weebs drooling over exactly. Doesn't matter that i put tribal women since i only wanted to point out the bone structure and eventual features and have seen a lot of black people irl and online that look like that. Which confirms my previous statement about their internal diversity.
>Most Asian women have snub noses and moon faces
And slanty eyes, which all are characteristic for Asians. Noses of black people are round too, but tend to have wider nostrils and look bigger. Not to mention the other features i wrote about already that won't look typically Asian.
But let it be, i will put a not idealised pic.
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (26 KB, 547x398) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
26 KB, 547x398
>>25125738
>/pol/gbt
how does that even work ?
>>
>>25129120
And she looks ugly as fuck good job
>>
>>25130018
Self-hating faggots and trannies trying to suck up to /pol/.
>>
>>25127017
THIS black women always act the same no matter where they grow up its like they are programmed to be ghetto and unattractive in their DNA or something.
>>
>>25130471
Not even what i was talking about.
>>
>>25129893

Yes and it effects the way they think of black women even to the point of psychologically cringing at the appearance of a beautiful East African woman who's features are more similar to their own (white).

It's ridiculous and hypocritical. The double standard annoys me.
If they really like Asians because they were more "white" then they would like those who have more Caucasian facial features.
>>
>>25130546
That comment was meant for
>>25126933
>>
>>25130546

It's that JIDF faggot. Report and ignore him. He will end up replying to himself again. He doesn't even live in the US
>>
>>25125252
a lot of the black guys i know are nerds with an inferiority complex. a couple I know had a quarter-life crisis about people saying they were the "whitest black guys" they knew, so they're trying to be rappers now.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.