[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im depressed because im so smart >people who are truly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: okay-no.png (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
okay-no.png
45 KB, 400x400
>im depressed because im so smart
>people who are truly self aware can never be happy
>>
Haha smart in what?
>>
Its right though
The more shittiness you acknowledge the shittier you feel
>>
i love 4chan fsad
>>
I used drugs to dumb myself down to normies levels.

Adderall to get tunnel vision and focus on just one thing, dxm to kill all the extra brain cells so I can just enjoy the pretty sounds and colors. Life is great, though I sometimes miss being so much better than everyone.
>>
>>25125030
I'm a smart too OP.
>>
>>25125030
>>im depressed because im so smart
You likely aren't.

You probably are average or maybe a little above average.
>>
>>25125155

>that one guy who always trips over himself to scream dummy-krogers
>>
>>25125054
>>25125101

There is a difference between being aware, being smart, and having low self esteem.
>>
>>25125054
Smart people don't live in shitty situations because they move out of shitty situations.
>>
>>25125267

Not always.

I have a lot of respect for my father. He is a brilliant man but some of his decisions are quite confusing to me. He left a 6 figure job to become a clergyman, he stayed with a crazy woman with 7 kids when he always said he never wanted even 1, he puts up with all kinds of bullshit, and it's all out of a sense of duty, righteousness, and honor.

I wouldn't hesitate to say if I were in his shoes I would have done the wrong thing and packed up long ago.

Then you have the learned helplessness types. I have a friend who is really bright, picks things up much faster than most, yet he just mopes about and doesn't want to try any harder than the bare minimum effort required. He doesn't realize how much smarter he is. He's doing welding because he said he doesn't want a real job, just put in his hours and go home to his hobbies. I can respect that I guess, but why not do the same with finance or some shit. At least you get to wear a suit then.
>>
>>25125475
> 7 kids
>he always said he never wanted
>he stayed
>He is a brilliant man

your dad is an idiot.
>>
>>25125475
Depending on his hobbies, his decision could be a gamble rather than a surrender. A hobby can become something more, but only if you have potential in the first place. Suit jobs are the kind of jobs that become your life.
>>
>>25125101

The more you grow up and become smart, the more you realize that being better than everybody else is an illusion and in reality no one is better than anyone else
>>
>>25125101
I've been interested in trying adderall, how'd it work for you?
>>
>>25125521
The idiot is the person who dies without doing anything with their life. His dad did at least seven things.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.