[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come all the dudes I know have all different tastes in women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1417550650505.jpg (154 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
1417550650505.jpg
154 KB, 902x698
How come all the dudes I know have all different tastes in women but all the girls I know all want the exact same type of guy?

I know guys who're into all sorts of shapes and sizes, but I've NEVER met a girl who wasn't into, what you guys call a Chad?
>>
>>25124555
can skellies be chad? Because i sure am into skellies.
>>
File: stockin'.jpg (470 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stockin'.jpg
470 KB, 1280x720
they don't, there are some qt girls who love unattractive guys who only love them but have a shit personality. i know quite a few, but i like sluts. pic related
>>
>>25124555
I'm into dead men and women of all shapes, sizes and races except for the morbidly obese and blacks. Have dated living men and women that ranged from very short and muscular to extremely tall and thin. OP, are you exposing yourself to a variety of women, or are you basing your opinions off of Staceys alone?
>>
>>25124555
Different mating strategies
>>
>>25124579
Gotta be handsome as fuck.
>>
>>25124579
>tfw skelly
>nobody is into you irl
>>
>>25124720
I am dating a skelly robot at this very moment, don't loose hope.
>>
>>25124773
joke's on you, i have no hope left to lose
i don't go outside except to go to class anyway
>>
>>25124555
Nah theres still a lot of bitches that go for the artsy types
They just like shit like mma fighters because they fuck like demons
>>
>>25124555
Not true m8, stop letting the dank memes affect you like this.

I'm a fat, hairy, bearded autist and Ive still had girls who found me attractive. Girls have 'types' just as much as guys do.
>>
>>25124952
If you are above 6' your post is invalidated.
>>
>>25124990
Im 5'11". Sorry to break your circlejerk like that.

Please continue making excuses instead of going out and trying to get laid
>>
File: blobpwningroastie.jpg (110 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
blobpwningroastie.jpg
110 KB, 400x546
>>25124555
>tfw women claim they like fat guys just because they want to be special
>tfw the same women only date Chad any way
>>
Skelly here. My girlfriend is a weaboo and she loves how anime I look. She's into boyish guys who look younger than they are.
>>
>>25125235
fuck, where do you find those girls
>>
>>25125244
Maybe at cons.
there's lots of qts at cons.
At least give it try don't just dismiss advice.
>>
>>25125244
I met her on Okcupid. It's our second year together.
>>
>>25125303
i've been to a con, but i dunno
my few friends are all geeky fucks too, i could probably convince them to go to one together
>>
>>25124555

Starting a thread off with a lie? Bold move.

Some girls say I'm a 6/10, and other girls think I'm an 8/10.
Some girls love my beard, and others think facial hair is gross.
Some girls like that I'm thin, and others like guys with more fat and muscle.
A lot of components about appearance are objective, and a lot are subjective.
I, for one, don't care about my own appearance, because I'm not a vane, insecure homo, but you can't look at it black and white.
>>
>>25124555

Girls have as diverse tastes as men have. Perhaps even more so because plain unattractive men facially that fit a girl's fetish will still be found attractive, while most men like at least pretty girls facially.
>>
>>25125193

When women say they like fat guys, they mean they want some guy with a bear mode body style, not some feeble fedora wearing neck beard Cheeto master 5000.
>>
>>25124796
you're going to meet and get your asshole eaten out by the woman of your dreams during your next class in front of everyone, guaranteed
>>
I don't want a Chad. I want a man who:

A) does not drink at all and hates drinking the way I do

B) does not do any sort of drug at all (including marijuana) and hates them

C) can financially support a family

D) is not emotionally abusive

E) practices hygiene
>>
>>25125505
there are no girls in any of my classes
engineering school m8
>>
>>25125172

To be fair, most posters on /r9k/ just simply don't know how to go outside and talk to people, let alone try to get laid.
It's like putting a baby in garage, and telling it to build a car.
>>
>>25125540

It's half and half at my university.
It may be affirmative action, but many of them are doing better than me.
>>
I don't know about you guys but I'm into lynching Buddhists
>>
>>25125624
my home school is about 75/25
i'm studying abroad and there are no girls in any of my classes, but i do see them around campus
>>
>>25124555

Because sperm is cheap but eggs are expensive.

Evolutionary speaking it therefore makes sense that men try out different mating strategies.

If some don't work out, cruel nature ("mother", lol) doesn't care about it. One guy could easily impregnate tons of women. (Doesn't mean that this will result in stable families of course. But just genetically talking here.)

Women on the other hand: eggs are expensive.
So there is less variability amongst women.

In all things, basically: people with IQ above average: mostly men. very stupid people: mostly men. great artist: mostly men. stupid reading's jsut for faggots jocks: mostly men.

same in sex. there are more men into femdom than women into femdom. there are men into chubby girls but no girls are into small men.

simply: more variability amongst men.
women are basically all the same.

therefore also:
men do pathetic things trying to fit in.
women do pathetic things trying to pretend that they are special and not like the other girls.
>>
>>25125476
Then why do they still go for Chad instead of papa bear?
>>
>>25125235
>>25125303
I used to be a skelly with a kind of femme face and long hair, and got lots of attention from girls at cons.

But I was too much of an autist to do anything with it.
>>
File: nerdyguy.png (241 KB, 562x316) Image search: [Google]
nerdyguy.png
241 KB, 562x316
>>25125476
So basically like how "nerdy guy" means Chad in glasses and not an actual nerd.
>>
>>25125791
6' 130lb skelly with long hair here
never gotten any attention from girls of any kind
unless i was and i was too autistic to notice it
which is entirely possible
>>
>>25125510

And a Chad is prolly going to ignore and ignorant autist like yourself.
>>
>>25125699
>Because sperm is cheap but eggs are expensive.
not really, a woman has more eggs for her life expectancy in a stone-age setting than she needs

it also doesn't explain why girls all go after the same guy, since typical markers of attractiveness in the modern era are not indicative of health, and all going for the same general type would limit biodiversity and eventually leave the gene pool stagnant
>>
>>25125815

Somewhat. Again, it isn't so black and white, but there are somethings that are objectively unattractive like being overweight with no muscle to compensate.

>>25125755
Who's says they aren't going for papa bear if that is their sexual preference?
I think the problem is you're moving the goal post. Like you say girls never go for big guys, but when they do you just say "oh, that doesn't count, he is just fat Chad."
>>
>>25126170

It's not about the amount of eggs but what can you do with them: after all, you're pregnant for 9 months and have a rather short period in which you can bear (healthy) children.

as for health: it's not simply about health but about status. just like you have alpha-beta....omega in the animal kingdom.

i've read somewhere that female animals are more willing to mate with a male if female traps are placed in his territority. and amongst humans its the same, nothing succeeds as much as success

we all know the phenomenon of a whole bunch of women all being into that one guy, while other men around him can't score
>>
>>25125815
Yes.
Girls aren't attracted to guys who wear glasses--unless you're in the top 20% of attractiveness, of course. Females have little variance in what sexually arouses them.
>>
>>25126281
>after all, you're pregnant for 9 months and have a rather short period in which you can bear (healthy) children.
again, how does that make it higher value and how does it explain what exactly is attractive

maybe you should stop taking /r/RedPill memes at face value and think critically about these things before parroting bullshit

> just like you have alpha-beta....omega in the animal kingdom.
that's actually a complete myth. in pack animals, like dogs or birds, hierarchy is generally determined by age and not other factors, and does not significantly affect mating. wolf packs are generally immediate families and the "leader" is seen to bang more often for the obvious reason of incest not being wincest among most species (the seemingly subordinate wolves are just young, and will typically fuck off when they come of age and form a new pack), and bird flocks pair evenly with few individuals that fail to mate. (in fact, they'll get pissed off if you separate them, and this is not a behaviour limited to lovebirds as the dank memes would suggest. finches, other parrots, pigeons, etc. will exhibit this behaviour as well)

>i've read somewhere that female animals are more willing to mate with a male if female traps are placed in his territority.
what does this even mean
>>
>>25125510
are you fucking me???

marry me I think I'm cute too
>>
>>25126241
It doesn't matter what they say that they want and how you interpret it, what I mean is that those women still end up dating the stereotypical Chad any way.
It might be because there's simply not enough attractive guys with a bit of fat though.
>>
>>25126446

It depends what you mean by "Chad".
Yes, women are going to go you attractive men. But there is a variance in what is considered attractive.
They wouldn't go for an unattractive variance.
>>
Newfags pay attention, there are only 3 things woman care about, in order:

>behavior
they like being dominated, they like a man who's in control, they want bullies. a dominative behavior indicates hight test

>physical
big jaw above all, height is important too, tthe former indicates high test

>position in social hiearchy
far less importat than the other 2, because you need the other 2 to be the popular kid

Woman don't date down nor across, your virgin qt wants chad to rape her, be logical, give up buy a fleshlight
>>
>>25125510
>C) can financially support a family
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>25126908
>But there is a variance in what is considered attractive.
wrong

>>25125510
>NO FUN ALLOWED AND THEY HAVE TO PAY ALL MY BILLS
cripes
>>
File: chadfunny.jpg (31 KB, 958x329) Image search: [Google]
chadfunny.jpg
31 KB, 958x329
>>25127133
I'm pretty sure the physical part should come before the behavior. Some lines just won't work unless you're physically attractive.
>>
>>25127133
>no source by an anonymous poster
>>
>>25124555
Humans are mammals. Did you go to school ?

>>25125510
You say that and the next second you'll be bouncing on some convict drug dealer/addict homeless woman beater Chad.
>>
Because you are polarizing other men's personalities so you don't seem like the master faggot you are.
>>
>>25127258
im not that attractive and get laid all the time with hot girls even tho im short just because im high on the social ladder and dominant
>>
>>25127258
There was a kid in HS, a indian? not even shitskin he was almost a negro, he was ugly, used glasses, weak, short, not rich, beta AF and yet he was the most popular kid dating a tall white asian brunet, so i concluded that no factor is more important than the other, albeith they all more important than everything else
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.