[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a fat fuck. And Ive literally been doing a 2k run every morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22
File: 1450289102966.jpg (113 KB, 503x557) Image search: [Google]
1450289102966.jpg
113 KB, 503x557
Im a fat fuck.

And Ive literally been doing a 2k run every morning for the past 2 weeks. Ive cut things like beer, soda, and fast food out of my diet, and I count my calories.

I have asthma, and Im a fatass, and every time by the end of the run I feel like Im going to die, but I do that shit. Because I dont want to be a fat fuck.

Today was the 2 week mark. The 14th run Ive made. And when I got home, I poured myself a glass of water, and sat down. And you know what?

I actually felt pretty good. For the first fucking time, I actually felt good. Of course, my legs were sore, I was still panting, and I was sweating all over. But I felt good. I didnt even need to take my inhaler like I usually do.

I know, I know. Its only been 2 weeks. But holy shit, Im already starting to notice some improvements just in my conditioning. Can you imagine the improvements I might see in a month? 2 Months? 4 Months?

I used to think I couldnt do it, but now I know that I can.
And I know that you can too.

The war isnt won in a day.
Small victories win big wars.
>>
But Im too far gone OP. Its too late for me.
>>
>>25124481
I'm proud of you OP!
Keep it up dude.
>>
Great job OP! Proud of you m8.

I lost 60 lbs and have gained 30 back. Planning on losing it, working on it actually.

Godspeed boys.
>>
Post some more Bailey desu senpai.

Does she even do videos anymore?
>>
Nice work, make sure you are setting goals to hit. I turned fitness into my own personal RPG and that helped me stay on track
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 296x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 296x256
Good job!! Proud that you are making a change in your life! Keep it up!
>>
>>25124481
I hope you don't die soon.
That'd make for a sad story, you're finally getting your life together then you suddenly die and literally no one will notice or know or care of your story. It happens too often and it'd be sad for you to end up like that, i think.
Good luck OP.
>>
>>25124481

Good on you OP, it gets easier. I'm down 110 lbs from this time last year, it's been a struggle but I feel so much better.

I like to go to fat people hate threads on /fit/ and indulge in some self hate, keeps me motivated to never be that way again.
>>
>>25125210
shes going bald and looks like shit, now, man.
It's really tragic.
>>
That's great OP! Best of luck.
>>
Cardio has nothing to do with losing weight fatass. Calories in < calories out. Cut out all soda, beer, sugar, etc. Eat homecooked meals. Not microwave ready 2 minute processed shit.
>>
Now, you see, I wouldn't last two weeks. Last time I tried working out, I lasted two days. Then I said fuck it.

I don't have the willpower

Congrats though
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 487x410
>>25125432

And then you have this ASSHOLE
>>
>>25125432
Implying that cardio doesnt burn calories or build muscle.
Implying muscle doesnt cause your body to burn more calories.
Implying that he won't lose weight by doing this, and assuming that he eats poorly as opposed to just not exercising.
Whew.
>>
Good on you, OP, keep it up.
As >>25125213 said, make sure your goals are not too high. It's better to have 10 subgoals that are obtainable soon enough after one another to keep it up, than going for that ultimate goal right away and be discouraged by not hitting it right away.
Also, chances are at some point you'll hit a moment where improvements start slowing down. That's normal, it doesn't mean you're not able to improve further, simply that you've advanced to the next "level".

As you said, small victories win big wars, knowing this is already half the battle.
I'm proud of you, Anon, the step towards starting to work on self-improvement can be very hard; sounds like you managed to take that step.
Best of luck in your endeavours.
>>
>>25124481
Good job OP you're not considered a fatass if you work at to leave your shitty body behind. Remember that lifting hard and having a nice looking body helps alot with grills
>>
You're making it OP I'm super proud you.
>>
>>25125623
Don't do it for grills OP do it for yourself
>>
>>25125432
"Hey guys l know that there have been scientific researches on the subject but listen to this broscience l read on the internet"
1h jogging = 900 calories
1h swimming = 1000 calories
1h cycling = 900 calories.
"Cardio has nothing to do with weightloss" sure thing, how's your permabulk going manlet ?
>>
File: 1418249527456.gif (606 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
1418249527456.gif
606 KB, 266x199
>>25125432
>Calories in < calories out
>implying the only way to achieve this is by reducing the amount of calories in
>implying doing cardio doesn't increase the calories out
Either you're just an angry fuck, or your reading comprehension is pisspoor and you didn't understand OP wasn't complaining but mentioning that even though he's fat he's started to work on self-improvement. Not to mention he literally stated he isn't only doing cardio, but cutting crappy food/beverages as well as counting calories.
He's working both on reducing calories in AND increasing calories out, and all you can do is say something he was already aware of.
Good job.
>>
>>25124481
good job! keep going
>>
>>25125682
No OP, lift for the grills that end up killing themselves. Fucking roasties lmao
>>
>>25124481
This was a great read. I'm really glad for you OP.
Keep doing what you're doing it's the right thing
>>
>Go running
>Sprain my calves or something
>Can barely walk for a week

fuck running
>>
>>25124481
Nice, OP. You're just going to keep feeling better and improving. I could hardly walk at a good pace for 10 minutes and after time just kept upping my speed and would work out longer.
Seven months later, I feel great and I've lost 75 lbs so far. Best part is seeing old clothes fit and not having pain in my knees.
>>
>>25125584
>>25125708

Calories in vs calories out

You can burn 1000 calories all you want swimming but you still want lose weight if you're consuming more than you burn. Cardio doesn't help. You can lose weight without cardio. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Also >>>/fit/ and read the fucking sticky
>>
File: why-00044.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
why-00044.png
149 KB, 326x302
>Bought a roadbike
>Rode it around all the time
>Felt great
>Lost 50lbs
>Fast forward 2 years
>Hardly ride it anymore
>Gained 40lbs back
>Feel like shit again
>>
>>25125682
This.
Do it for yourself, not for others. All the added benefits (like becoming more approachable, women possibly more interested, and other social potential benefits) that come with a healthier body and lifestyle, better self image by fitting better in your own skin, in turn adding confidence etc., are just that: added benefits. Being able to enjoy your own presence and feeling (more) content with your body is much more valuable than just "grills mirin'".
>>
Who cares, nothing ever matter unless you are Chad. You can work your ass for years to get a tiny amount of things he gets without any effort. You just lose in the end.
>>
>>25125803
"Cardio doesn't help"
Read
The
Fucking
Why do you believe memes kid ?
Next thing you'll tell us is that cardio kills gains and that l should squat everyday.
I've been on /fit/ for fucking years, l started lifing at 17, l was a fucking fatass, l ran every 2 days since today, l know exactly how it works you dumbass.
>"CARDIO KILLS GAINS OMGOMG YOU DONT NEED CARDIO CARDIO ISNT NEEDED FOR WEIGHTLOSS"
2000 cal is maintenance
Eat 1500 cal
Run 30 minute 500 cal
Makes you 1000 cal
Is it that hard to calculate things ?
Cardio helps you lose weight, it makes your heart healthier, makes your calves bigger and is compmetelt safe (unless if you run 10 k everyday for 20 years ).
>>
>>25125940
Completely*
Sorry if l'm a /meanie/ but l hate lies, reminds me of the feminists telling me that their weight is due to genetics
>>
>>25124481
You're going to gain it all back eventually. Most fatties do, they can never maintain the lifestyle required to keep the weight off, so the weight comes piling back on eventually.
>>
>>25125940

You're making implications that OP is eating less and he burns. Other guy is correct, you are just being autistic about it. Cardio alone won't help you lose weight. You still gonna consume less than your TDEE. All cardio does is increase your TDEE.
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>25125803
Are you actually reading what the FUCK you're typing out?

If calories in is 2.5K, and you change your calorie out from 1.5K to 3K, what will you have?
Let me spell it out for you.
2500 - 1500 = 1000 (which means a surplus)
2500 - 3000 = -500 (which means a deficit)
It's fucking Kindergarten stuff.

I said it here >>25125712, but I'll reiterate.
OP already knows solely affecting calories out is not the only/best course of action. He's working on both calories in AND calories out.
Affecting BOTH is much better than affecting just calories in.
OBVIOUSLY only affecting calories in can easily affect you much better than only affecting calories out, it was never implied otherwise anywhere in this thread.

>You can burn 1000 calories all you want swimming but you still want lose weight if you're consuming more than you burn. Cardio doesn't help. You can lose weight without cardio.
Two can play that game.
>You can consume 1000 calories less all you want but you still won't lose weight if you're not burning more than you consume. Eating better doesn't help. you can lose weight without altering your food intake.
Obviously I don't agree with the "eating better doesn't help" onward, but might as well spout bullshit like you did with "cardio doesn't help" onward.

Wait, you're just trolling, aren't you?
>>
>>25125969
He's some autist who always posts in fat threads saying the only way to lose weight is to go on a calorie restricted diet, ignoring nutrients and exercise completely. If you argue against him he'll start calling you fat, even if you provide scientific papers.
>>
File: file.png (126 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
file.png
126 KB, 235x272
>>25124481
too bad your movespeed is still 280
>>
>>25125861
Self improvement can be for the sake of self improvement. It's short sighted to see exercise and conditioning oneself as solely for the sake of impressing others.
>>
>>25126003
>>You can consume 1000 calories less all you want but you still won't lose weight if you're not burning more than you consume. Eating better doesn't help. you can lose weight without altering your food intake.

>but you still won't lose weight if you're not burning more than you consume

Then you're not eating 1,000 calories less than you burn retard.
>>
File: 1341174200839.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1341174200839.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>25125998
Reading comprehension.
>You're making implications that OP is eating less and he burns.

>Ive cut things like beer, soda, and fast food out of my diet, and I count my calories.
>And when I got home, I poured myself a glass of water

>Cardio alone won't help you lose weight.
You dense motherfucker. Where the FUCK has it been implied that OP or ANYONE in this thread thinks that cardio ALONE is sufficient?
This >>25125432 fucker is the ONLY person in here implying ANYTHING about ONLY cardio being done.

Fuck, you guys have actually rustled my Jimmies with the fucking retarded yet genius baiting. Haven't been this rustled in years.
Well played.
>>
File: Challiot.png (86 KB, 192x196) Image search: [Google]
Challiot.png
86 KB, 192x196
>>25124481
>mfw curlbros don't know about resting metabolic rate
>mfw you lose 1800 calories per day just doing nothing
>mfw if you burn 300 exercising, that's 2100 calories lost that day
>mfw if you eat 1400, that's a 700 calorie deficit
>mfw weight loss is the most misunderstood, easy thing in the world
>>
>>25126118
Lmao mate what are you talking about

>>25126024
Thanks for claryfying that for me fampai.

Anyways OP, if you want a good way to cut, just eat 500 cals (no cheating no exercice) for 3 days, after that your appetite will be dead, and thats it get back to your everyday routine
>>
>>25125803
Cardio improves your bodyhealth. If all you do is eat less you'll either end up as a skeleton or a skinnyfat retard.
>>
If you're fat, and you're putting that much pressure on your joints, you're ultimately doing more harm to your body than good.

Keep up the diet and lifestyle changes, but just be careful about your joints. I was 432 pounds at one point and I came very close to permanently fucking up my joints from doing the same stuff you're doing.
>>
>>25126118
Calorie restricted diets are hard and eventually fail. The much easier way to lose weight is to stop eating foods.
>Cut carbs
>Eat proteins and fats (these fill you up more)
>Exercise
That's it. You'll naturally just fill yourself up and not overeat. If everything was just pure calories in -> calories out then we'd be able to drink 2000 calories of alcohol a day and not get hungry.
>>
>>25126321
Is to stop eating SHITTY foods. Obviously starving yourself doesn't work.
>>
someone who's fat is admitting that they're fat?!?!
AND THEY'RE TRYING TO FIX THEMSELVES!?!??!
Good job,man!
best of luck!
you are very rare among your kind!
>>
>>25124481
Hi OP. I also have asthma. I used to need to go run with my inhaler but needed it almost never after 2 months. Now I can do 5k and go inhaler-less. The great news is I've also been using it less and less on other occasions.

Great job OP. I'm super proud of you.
>>
>>25124481
I was at 250 lbs in September. Went running and my legs hurt like fuck. I stopped because I knew I would likely cause some potential long-term damage, but stuck to my change in diet. I'm 5"11 and 195 lbs now, and will now likely start running since I am not carrying all of that extra weight. If it starts hurting, stop, adjust your calories accordingly and keep at it. It's nice seeing people who really want a positive change in their lives. Keep at it, but be wary that you're still a fatass for now and your legs and joints may tell you to fuck off. Good luck!
>>
>>25126067

Self improvement is a fucking joke, so much fucking work when they get it for free.
>>
>>25126297
It's because you ran everyday. And that your joints would've been fucked even if you did what other people do, because you're too fat. I don't know how people let themselves go so much
>>
>>25126476
Your legs hurt because you don't rest.
You should only run 2 times a week and lift 4 times a week, leaving you 1 day where you completely rest your body.
>>
Fuck it. My body wasn't keen on helping me throughout my life. Why the fuck should I give a shit about it?
>>
>>25126748
Your body has done everything it can to keep you alive.
>>
>>25124481
>I know, I know. Its only been 2 weeks. But holy shit, Im already starting to notice some improvements just in my conditioning.

2 weeks is enough time to see a noticeable improvement in your cardio performance.

It just gets better from there if you can stick with it.

A lot of people underestimate the benefits of cardiovascular health. Keep that shit up!
>>
Same Op. I'm not exercising because I have bad knees, but I'm dieting and actually doing it for the first time in my life.

I'm eating 2 meals a day, 1/3 smaller portions than normal. No junk food, only snack allowed is fruits. I've tried many times in my life to do this and failed, I have no idea why it's working all of a sudden.

After 2 weeks on this diet I find that I am not ravenously hungry all the time like I always was before. I tried to eat a candy bar two days ago and it made me sick, I threw the rest out the window. I mean wtf is this what normal people feel like? I always couldn't believe how skinny people can get "full" because my desire to consume chocolate had nothing to do with the feeling in my stomach.

Can't wait for summer. I will start swimming, one of the few exercises I can do with my knees. Anyways Op keep it up!
>>
>>25126707
What, my joints didn't hurt normally. OP just said he was fat, I don't know how fat he is. Just letting him know not to go too hard if he's super fat :)
>>
>>25126748
You are your own body, genius.
>>
>>25126845
Go read up on macronutrients. 100 calories of carbs (like you'd have in sweets such as chocolate, but also in stuff like bread) will fill you up less than 100 calories of protein or fat.
http://authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-a-calorie-is-not-a-calorie/
If you eat more stuff like chicken, pork, eggs, even cheese you'll feel full while taking in less calories. Not to mention that a lot of carb heavy food is highly processed junk.
>>
File: Madagascarlion3.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Madagascarlion3.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1024
>>25124481
Great job anon! Keep it up. You should also try and build some muscle so you don't end up scrawny after you lose weight.
>>
>>25126852
See>>25126741
Your calves and your heart are muscles, and your joint/bones do not get stronger like muscles.
>>
>>25126905
I'd really love to switch to vegetarian, but the few times I tried making veggie only meals I was just too hungry afterwards and I would give in and snack.
>>
>>25124481
if you're not just memeing for internet attention, you're going to see results really soon man. I'm proud of you, keep up the work
>>
>>25126968
There's no point. It's healthier to have both vegetables and meats in your diet than it is one or the other.
Everyone should eat eggs. The cholesterol myth is just that, a myth.
>>
File: How to be alpha.png (543 KB, 1320x2992) Image search: [Google]
How to be alpha.png
543 KB, 1320x2992
Great job dude
I like people like you
Here are some tips
>>
File: Building.jpg (577 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Building.jpg
577 KB, 1920x1200
>>25125432
on a scale from one to /fit/izen, how dumb are you?

dumping some more pics
>>
>>25124481

good on you OP, I'm also fat fuck I was pushing 250lb+ three weeks ago, I had gained a bunch of weight back past year after losing it. Now I'm down to 242lb. I've lost 10lb in a few weeks simply by running almost everyday and not even a lot like 30 minutes at the most. Then cutting out all fast food pop, stick to real small lunch then eat dinnner usually at home.

Though yesterday and today I had chili cheese fires and a burger, I told myself it was a cheat day, then it turned into a cheat weekend. Just gotta drink plenty of water and eat greens this week to maintain that though. Just keep going I say.
>>
Make sure to prioritize healthy eating, that will lose weight much faster than exercising
>>
File: 1419632572099.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419632572099.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>25125432
>Cardio has nothing to do with losing weight fatass

Keep it up though, OP
>>
>>25127378

I heard drastically changing your diet actually slows your metabolism down, is that true?
>>
>>25127120
Is learning an instrument or skill/hobby considered building?

I do drugs, drink, and play vydia but I feel like I still "Build" Maybe I should build more.

Op I'm proud of you as well, keep it up, winner.
>>
>>25127429
Every Time I've started losing weight and stop, i'd go back up to and past my fat threshold from when I started.

I do get kinda drastic sometimes with calories and deficiencies. Never had a problem with micros really.
>>
>>25126809
This. You'd be surprised
>>
>>25124481
Losing weight is easy. Could've lost all that weight without exercising.
>>
File: 1450379308657.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1450379308657.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>25125432
>Cardio has nothing to do with losing weight fatass.
>>
>>25124481
Good work, m8. Just do me a solid and don't go on /fit/ and turn it into your personal blog.
>>
start lifting some weight OP it will help burn calories faster

do a lot of repetitions with not much weight
>>
>>25125432
Jokes on you fatass, I ate nothing but takeout and fast food for 3 months, the only thing I didn't do was drink juice or soda. Hell yeah I ate tons of entemenns pasties all throughout the day.
Lost 17 pounds.
>>
>>25124481
Well done man, keep it going
>>
>>25127587
Is getting a tapeworm a good way to cut down on calories?
>>
>all these "robots" applauding another "robot" for becoming a normie

disgusting
>>
>>25127660
Yes ser
>>
>>25125708
>1h cycling = 900 calories.
More like 500-600 calories unless you're under sustained effort.
>>
>>25127709
He's not becoming a normie, he's only becoming healthy. Why do you think it's about beauty and stands when it's always been about personality. This robot isn't going to become a chad and gain 10/10 aesthetics faggot.

>>25127728
Are there any adverse health effects?
>>
>>25124481
for you OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA
>>
File: 1448706081770.jpg (59 KB, 422x647) Image search: [Google]
1448706081770.jpg
59 KB, 422x647
>>25127587
i'm actually in the same boat and i already lost close to 15 pounds in 2 weeks, 0 exercise
since i can't cook worth shit, i use myfitnesspal to get what i can eat per day that's less than 1500 calories for fast food joints
eating less is a bitch and compensating for sodium is worse, but hunger is literally fat leaving the body
only 100 lbs to go..
>>
>>25128308
>Tapeworms cause health problems around the world and can even kill since they rob us of nutrients, block our intestines, and take up space in organs that stop them from functioning normally.
>A tapeworm cyst can settle in the brain, eye, liver, and elsewhere.
>>
Cardio gains are the most noticeable gains in the fastest amount of time.
>>
>>25129349
Well the malnutrition is what i'm aiming for so that's a plus. As far as physically being in my system that can be unblocked with surgery that's non-invasive.

The cysts are the game changers. What are the odds that could happen, also how does a tapeworm actually get into the blood stream? Does it just shit an egg in there?
>>
>>25129240
Just stop. You're going to gain a lot of that weight back when you end up eating like a fat shit again.
Instead of trying to fight hunger why don't you just learn how to cook? You'll not only eat a ton and feel full while still being good on your calories, but you'll also save money because you can buy pounds of beef/pork/chicken/vegetables for the same price as a few fast food meals.
>>
File: hotbod.png (300 KB, 448x513) Image search: [Google]
hotbod.png
300 KB, 448x513
is this what is wanted by you senpai
>>
>>25129524
No, he's going to gain a lot of weight if he eats over his TDEE after starving himself.
>>
>>25129564
>You're going to gain a lot of that weight back when you end up eating like a fat shit again.
Literally two words into my post. Come on anon.
>>
File: o.png (312 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
o.png
312 KB, 480x270
now that i lost that weight all the stacies will want me desu am i right senpai
>>
>>25129634
>>25129545
How fat were you and how fast did you lose weight?
>>
File: n.png (662 KB, 610x536) Image search: [Google]
n.png
662 KB, 610x536
stacy is literally getting wet every night thinking about stretching out my skin and just wrapping it around herself
>>
>>25129240
>0 exercise
Don't do it. Your body shape is gonna be weird as fuck. It happened to me. You'll have visible ribs and hip bones but you'll still have tits and a gut.

Changing your diet is awesome. It helps lose weight and keep a healthy lifestyle. But you need to build muscle mass too.
>>
>>25124481
Keep it up anon, well done for actually doing something and sticking with it.
>>
File: gfd.png (409 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
gfd.png
409 KB, 576x324
keep working on those calories senpai and then stacy will never want for anyone else
>>
>>25126061
DAMN
A
M
N
>>
>>25129662
>>25129634
>>25129545
>>25129729
Luckily for you, you're a man. Girls aren't going to be as bothered by this as a man would be.
>>
>>25125803
Do you understand basic math?
>>
>>25126321
That has nothing to do with feeling full

You can literally drink beer for every meal for weeks and be fine.
>>
>>25125803
>>25125432
This bullshit again? Think you posted in a thread I made on /fit/ a few years back. You still haven't managed to learn simple logic yet even after all this time? The concept is simple enough for toddlers and you're still struggling with it.
>>
>>25126024
He's like the Asian guy/White woman guy. He just posts random couples in threads and never gets a rise out of anyone. He has some weird compulsion where he has to dump his folder in random threads on /tv/ and I'm sure other boards too. Just wish I knew what he was trying to say to us.
>>
>>25126321
Both methods fail. Shit any combination of these can fail, it has far more to do with the person's willpower.
>>
>>25130250
http://authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-a-calorie-is-not-a-calorie/
>The protein story doesn't end with increased metabolism.
>It also leads to significantly reduced appetite, making you eat less calories automatically.
>The studies show that protein is the most fulfilling macronutrient, by far (12, 13).
>If people increase their protein intake, they start losing weight without counting calories or controlling portions. Protein puts fat loss on autopilot (14, 15).
>In one study, those who increased their protein intake to 30% of calories automatically started eating 441 fewer calories per day and lost 4.9 kg (11 lbs) in 12 weeks (16).

http://authoritynutrition.com/10-reasons-to-eat-more-protein/

>The three macronutrients (fats, carbs and protein) affect our bodies in different ways.

>Studies show that protein is by far the most filling. It helps you feel more full, with less food (3).

>Part of the reason is that protein reduces your level of the hunger hormone ghrelin. It also boosts the satiety hormone peptide YY, which makes you feel full (4, 5, 6).

>This effect can be powerful. In one study, increasing protein from 15 to 30% of calories made overweight women eat 441 fewer calories each day, without intentionally restricting anything (7).

>If you need to lose weight or belly fat, then consider replacing some of the carbs and fats you are eating with protein. It can be as simple as making your potato or rice serving smaller, while adding a few extra bites of meat or fish.

>Bottom Line: A high-protein diet reduces hunger, helping you eat fewer calories. This is caused by improved function of weight regulating hormones.
>>
File: dsgfsg.jpg (38 KB, 471x471) Image search: [Google]
dsgfsg.jpg
38 KB, 471x471
OP here, holy shit guys.

I made this thread like 5 hours ago after my run. It didnt get any comments so I just left and did some other things. I came back and was just looking at the catalog when I saw my thread near the top.

I read all your comments, you guys are awesome. Im gonna keep it up, for sure.
>>
>>25129545
This is me pre-weight loss. Weird.
>>
>>25130391
Make sure you read all of them. Some retard from /fit/ is trying to convince you math isn't real and that exercise doesn't burn calories.
>>
>>25130344
See >>25130353
Hunger is by far one of the strongest urges we have. Saying its "just willpower bro" is fucking retarded when we objectively know that it's not that simple at all. If you eat like shit you'll be hungry all the time and you'll eat more food and more calories. Once you get to be a fat fuck you'll start building leptin resistance so even when your body is sated you'll still have the urge to eat because you literally overdosed your brain with the hormone that tells you to stop being hungry. This just makes you even more resistant to leptin which makes it even harder to lose weight. It's your fault if you become fat, but losing that fat and keeping it of is not as simple as willpower. If you will your way to being thin you'll end up fat again eventually. Eating healthy and getting exercise is the only way to break the cycle, not limiting your calories while eating shitty carb heavy processed foods every day.
>>
>>25130444
You can just not eat. You don't need to listen to hormonal impulses. That's one of the perks of being self aware.
>>
>>25130477
>you can just not fap
>you can just not want a gf
>you can just work all day without wanting a break
>you can just b urself bro
>>
I once ran into a guy on some board somewhere who thought that you literally COULD NOT lose weight without adding extra exercise

as in, you couldn't just eat less. it was physically impossible for you to eat less and lose weight because of le starvation mode or something. no, you had to do 5 hours of jogging if you wanted to lose weight

I have a feeling this exercise hating guy ran into this other guy somewhere and had a very, very traumatic experience. the impact of that incident turned him into the exact opposite of the beast. so now he turns up in threads everywhere fighting an argument that's long since over

you stare into the abyss, and the abyss stares back
>>
>>25130531
you can just all of those things you dingleberry
>>
>>25130477
[citation needed]
I gave you a ton, and you can't even muster up one.
>>
>>25130353
Beer doesn't make you full is what i'm trying to say.
>>
>>25128308
if you leave the house and work out, you're a normie. no getting around it.
>>
>>25124481
>tfw you will never be bailey
>>
>>25130442
lol yea I saw that guy, shits hilarious.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.