[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is /bored/ here? Its killing me, family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mnno.png (812 KB, 1057x800) Image search: [Google]
mnno.png
812 KB, 1057x800
Who is /bored/ here?
Its killing me, family
>>
File: 1450562540896.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1450562540896.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
I've been browsing /r9k/ for about 30 hours straight with no sleep. Every thread has not appealed to me, I'm incredibly bored. I can't play any internet games or whatever because I have no internet, I'm using my phones' wifi and it's not good enough for that kinda stuff.
>>
>>25124474
At least you have video games, they are dead to me
Just go to sleep tbqh
>>
>>25124517
>video games
Nah, I only have game I play and that's more out of boredom and I wont be able to play that one for a long time because no internet.

>go to sleep
Can't. I have horrible nightmares that affect me IRL
>>
>>25124474
>browsing /r9k/ for 30 hours straight.
I get bored and leave here within 20 minutes of lurking. how the fuck can you stay for 30 hours?!

Also how is that flower floating in that picture? is it missing a person?
>>
>>25124685
I absolutely have no idea, this place sucks. I just spend hours pressing refresh hoping for a thread that looks interesting. I sometimes go to /int/ but that place is just memes nowdays, /x/ is full of roleplayers. I went to /adv/ for the first time in years and they can only help with relationship stuff. As sad as it is, this is my favorite board because it's semifast and doesn't have a niche topic.
>>
>>25124729
i used to go to /adv/ too, strangely enough i went there for the first time in years about a week ago for a couple days in a row. that board is a lot slower than I remember it being.

lurk any other board and you'd probably learn something rather than seeing the same awful shit reposted here.
>>
Start watching movies non-stop. Non-stop, non-stop, non-stop. I download them while I watch them so I don't have to take anything more than a quick /r9k/ break. About to watch Divergent, the .tar is extracting as we speak. My PC is slow as shit. This movie looks awful but it's something to watch.
>>
>>25124784
I went to /v/ a few times as well, that place sucks. No wonder it has such a shit reputation, everyone there hates each other. I tried /vg/ too and lurked a few generals and they're all huge circlejerks I couldn't get into. /his/ is just nazi shit and the same threads about Catholicism. I'm trying other boards but they're all pretty boring. I think I'm just getting tired of 4chan at this point.
>>
>>25124852
/v/ and /vg/ are terrible as you said. its like polar opposites. /v/ hates every game and tries to make you feel bad for liking it. /vg/ likes a game TOO MUCH and starts having their own long running inside jokes pop up over the hundreds of general threads those people spend all day in. But both places tell you to fuck off it you have a legitimate question about the game.

Personally i always like popping over so /soc/ for a couple minutes a day. see some attention whore titties and make fun of people who live in my state.
>>
I feel similar OP. I don't know why but I feel fucking addicted to this shitboard. Nothing interesting is happening and most of the threads are ebin fembot circlejerks. But I always think something cool could pop up in the next minute
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.