[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trader Joe's was out of shampoo again What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1418945588740.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418945588740.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>Trader Joe's was out of shampoo again

What the fuck is wrong with this company? How can they have tons of the Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash and Conditioner and none of the shampoo?
>>
>>25124427
>Trader Joe's

was
>>
trader joes is mostly good for cheap booze, frozen food, and some meats/cheeses, but everything else there is poor-mediocre
>>
>>25124466
Their microwave Chicken Tikka Masala meals are bomb.
>>
>>25124592
yeah, back when I could still eat nightshades, I got them quite often. and their pizzas are also bretty good
but their produce is utter garbage, tasteless crap that's often rotting and molding on the store shelves
>>
Shoulda just got some orange chicken and called it a night.
>>
>>25124427
Where the fuck you get money to shop there? The place is obscenely overpriced.
>>
>>25124695
Compared to what? I've always found them to be relatively cheap compared to normal supermarkets for a lot of stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 799x799
>Tea Tree Tingle
>>
Tea tree oil is known as being a contributing cause of gynecomastia. How're the tits coming OP?
>>
>>25124960
>tfw have used tea tree oil stuff most of my life
well that explains a lot
>>
Trader Joes frozen Bibimbap bowls are god tier
>>
File: bodie-rigged.jpg (48 KB, 741x568) Image search: [Google]
bodie-rigged.jpg
48 KB, 741x568
>>25124822

It feels good, mint and tingle.

Only reason I get outta bed desu lads

>>25124669

I think that's what they do - they understock the shampoo so that you keep coming back and being like "Oh I need some orange chicken" or at least that's what I do...

Game is rigged man

>>25124695

There are a few things I grab there that are cheaper than even store brand shit and much better.

The shampoo is $4 and even better than the brand stuff at barbers that's $17+ for the equivalent.
>>
>using shampoo

You don't need it bro. I haven't used it in months.
>>
Why don't you go shop at a grown up store and stop buying individually wrapped in plastic fruits and microwave meals.....?

Trader joes is garbage packaged in garbage...
>>
>>25125599
i find the opposite, I skip conventional soap and just use fruity smelling shampoo and conditioner all over my body instead of the "just use hand soap on your hair" thing

i use it to shave, too, works wonders
>>
>>25125691
>just use hand soap on your hair

I don't do that either. Literally the only thing that goes on my hair is plain water. My hair is only a few inches long though, so that's probably why it works ok.
>>
>>25125719
yeah I have long curly afro hair and that shit does NOT fly. the dandruff gets unreal when my hair gets long.

but yeah typical white guy straight hair should be fine with just water, though some fruity shampoo does make it smell mad nice and be mad soft and is worth using regardless
>>
Shampoo is a jew meme. Smarten up pham.
>>
>>25126285
Dandruff is normal and healthy (it's just dead skin). Use a comb or brush to get the white stuff out. No soap needed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.