[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17/20 Confirmed autist, what about you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1400x1900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1400x1900
17/20

Confirmed autist, what about you?
>>
6/20
Diagnosed with assburgers as a child
>>
>>25124010
Damn, raising an autist looks like a real pain in the ass
>>
18/20
I got caught early. Nowadays people don't suspect a thing anymore, so it turned out fine.
>>
>>25124010
15 maybe 16/20 i suspect i have aspergers but i never partook in social activites or really opened up to anyone so i flew under the radar and never got diagnosed
>>
>>25124010
I don't really have many of those except my biggest pass time is flailing my arms around for fun and it has been my whole life so I think that means I have autism. My parents never took me to a doctor so I've never been officially diagnosed.
>>
About 14/20, maybe more when I was a kid, hard to say.
>>
>>25124010
>avoids eye contact
>doesn't respond when called
>difficulty in mixing and playing with their children
>aloof in manner
>>25124229
These can be signs of high functioning autism. I grew up with a low functioning autistic sister. Jesus Christ, it's awful. My parents should've just gotten an abortion. She can hardly function.
>>
13/20
Is there hope?
How the fuck was this unoriginal
>>
>>25124010
1/20
I don't like being touched.
[original comment]
>>
File: 1448949064389.png (667 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448949064389.png
667 KB, 600x800
>>25124010
3 only? wowza and I thought I was autismal as fuck, I have a blankie and such my thumb still

though
>enjoys spinning and rotating objects
this one makes me kek everytim, how is that even a symptom of anything
>>
>>25125749
something to do with a sense of balance or something
>>
4/10 though my best friend disagreed when i told him that i'm not autistic and probably still believes i am.
>>
File: autismchecklist.png (2 MB, 1400x1900) Image search: [Google]
autismchecklist.png
2 MB, 1400x1900
You have to have them all to have autism, right?
>>
14/20

Diagnosed aspergers, adhd and GAD.

I'm a typical oddball/outcast that keeps to himself
>>
6/20.

Interestingly, I was tested multiple times for aspergers, ADHD, and the like, and every time came back negative. I got sent to some group thing where they were supposed to teach you how to make friends and interact with other kids, and they sent me home after the first one saying I was fine, too.

I just didn't care about the shit other kids liked when I was little, and that started my whole life of social exclusion. I was reading adult novels and nonfiction in elementary school when the other kids were playing with pogs, never liked the music they liked, got in trouble in classes because I read books that contradicted shit that the teachers were saying and I'd call them out on it, was building my own PCs and playing Quake online when my classmates were barely discovering N64 and Playstation, etc. I spent my free time in High School playing online FPSes competitively and fixing up an old car instead of having normal friends and dating.

Now I wish I'd just been a normal kid.
>>
>>25124010
12/20 never diagnosed but I suspect I'm somewhere on the spectrum
>>
>>25124010
17/20 my whole life.

When do I get money from the government?
>>
about 4/20 some of the time, but i'm adaptive. i've had OCD tendencies since i was a child, diagnosed as an adult, and i've read it and AS can look similar.
>>
>>25124010
I got a 6 out of 20, however i doubt autism is what i have. I could be wrong though. I think i'm just stupid, possibly borderline retarded.
Unrelated but, I love the way they drew the autistic kid in the one scenario where he's avoiding eye contact. Don't know why that's so funny to me.
>>
shit I think my fiance might be autistic
>>
File: 14344526541278.jpg (426 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
14344526541278.jpg
426 KB, 671x1000
>>25124010
2/20.
If you get 5+ on here, just kill yourself.
Autists are annoying.
>>
8/10, but was much more severe in my childhood. Father took me to a psychologist when I was three. (Or so he says. I have no recollection of such an event.)
>>
>>25124010
The only reason I avoid eye contact was because my faggot brother told me not to stare at people
>>
Is it abnormal that I'm batting 0/20 even for a non autistic person?

It's probably normal for everyone to have at least some.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.