[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Han Solo dies original comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 959x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 959x682
Han Solo dies

original comment
>>
oh no the movie is ruined for me
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1024x1024
>>25123902
No problem
Replace lead roles with STRONG WYMEN and blacks, and kill off the old white males. Fuck this world
>>
wow OP you're so cool
>>
>>25123963
grow up, friend
>>
>>25124008
YEAH I SHOULD GROW UP
I MEAN ITS 2015 AMIRITE xD
>>
>>25124025
oh fuck, not this again

just because people think you're a ranting iparonoid idiot racist doesn't mean they're trying to disregard any slightly politically incorrect statements. The black guy pretty much gets friendzoned by the end of the movie and there are many, many other white characters.

Fucking /pol/ is a congregation of everything wrong with the world. I propose a genocide on said board
>>
>>25123963
implying poe damron doesn't exist
>>
>>25123890
Why isn't his son called Kylo Solo?

apparently not the first to ask this
>>
>>25124725
Ren is a title, given to a member of the group Kylo leads called the Knights of Ren. They are the ones who killed all the jedi at Lukes new academy.
>>
>>25123963
The problem with that whole image is Disney doesn't give a shit about black people or any other SJW stuff. They're one of the "bad guys" the SJWs are always harping against. Disney wants to preserve the white people status quo. They are smart enough a nation of niggers won't line their pockets.
>>
>>25123963

The males being strong and evil contridicts the image though. Women value strength and forcefulness above all else. That's why they like nig nogs in the first place.
>>
>>25124063
I'm not even from pol. I hate pol and that shit.
But Star Wars is an example of SJWs taking over and replacing main characters with women and blacks in the name of social justice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.