[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally, a girl is interested in me >she's a typical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1425322919666.png (86 KB, 254x225) Image search: [Google]
1425322919666.png
86 KB, 254x225
>finally, a girl is interested in me
>she's a typical "I'm deep because i used to cut myself across the wrist and my parents don't love each other" whore with a mediocre tattoo and takes anti-depressive medication
Is this shit even worth it?
>>
What, do you think women are capable of having good or interesting personalities?

Do you seriously think there's much better out there? That's pretty much all of them.
>>
>shes a progressive" because she sheepishly follows the trends of media tastemakers and fears having an opinion that isn't kosher
>>
Iktf, the only girls I ever seem to attract are batshit crazy. They always end up getting bored of you and only being interested in themselves in the end so it's not even worth pretending to care about them.
>>
>>25123700
>implying you can afford to throw that away find something else
Beggars can't be choosers, OP. Just milk what fun you can out of her before she finds someone else and you go back to nothing.
>>
>>25123700
no, run the fuck out, seriously.
not only those girls are self-centered attention whores, they'll also make your life miserable
>>
is she 18? because she sounds like one of those fresh outta high school "i'm an adult, but act immature as fuck" types.
>>
Depends if she's the
> emotionally dependent sweetheart
or the
> the lying, cheating bitch that explains everything with "that's just how I am"
>>
File: 1429115861628.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1429115861628.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>25123700
>across the wrist

The dumb bitch isn't worth it.
>>
>>25123803
she's 20

women are mentally children anyway so what's the difference. i'm collecting evidence to make a strong argument that "women are children", so to speak, I will post the thread when i have 50 good pieces of evidence. right now i have 43
>>
File: 3018019-sawyer.jpg (28 KB, 364x640) Image search: [Google]
3018019-sawyer.jpg
28 KB, 364x640
>>25123861
> implying you would turn down Sawyer
>>
>>25123875
I believe you have enough, sir.

>>25123700
>and takes anti-depressive medication

According to a new study, your children might be born Autistic because of said medication.
>>
Pussy is pussy, fampai.
>>
>>25123784

Ouch. True statement.
>>
Of course you should, OP. Roll the dice, take a chance, live a little for once. Will it work out in the end? Probably not, but at least you'll learn and grow instead of being a developmentally disabled robot forever.
>>
OP IVE BEEN THERE

ITS NOT WORTH IT

SHES JUST GONNA SINK YOU DOWN WITH HER DEPRESSION AND TOTALLY FUCK YOU OVER

ITS NOT WORTH IT

ABORT ABORT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.