[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go to bed with this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: mrE5hT32.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mrE5hT32.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Go to bed with this...
>>
File: CWqXyRRWsAAunpq.jpg_large.jpg (151 KB, 959x1015) Image search: [Google]
CWqXyRRWsAAunpq.jpg_large.jpg
151 KB, 959x1015
Wake up to this...

Make up is one hell of a thing
>>
File: 1450492627504.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450492627504.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
...wake up with this
>>
>>25123574
>implying she looked good before
>>
I want to make a thread where bots (Who am I kidding, bots don't post pics) wearing makeup but it has to be done right, not for comedic purposes. It will still be hilariously bad with the patchy neckbeards and all but funny to see whether or not they can manage to transform their faces in some kind of weird uncanny valley way.
>>
nose rings are disgusting and scream "I'm a giant whore!"
>>
Hate to say it but i would have sex with her either way
>>
>>25123632
This.
Girls always look 2 points better in selfies anyway, could tell she was ugly straight away
>>
>>25123563
>>25123574
This is why it's better to be a brunette.
>>
Who the hell sleeps in makeup. Fucks up your pores, fucks up your pillowcase, just a nightmare.

Or did she get out of bed when you went to sleep to scrub it all off. That's kinda weird to do in a one night stand situation. And apparently dyed her hair and eyebrows in your bathroom while she was at it. That's pretty weird

Where the fuck do you find this weirdos, OP?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.