[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think about telling something in the future how everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: le happy david.png (322 KB, 392x432) Image search: [Google]
le happy david.png
322 KB, 392x432
>think about telling something in the future how everything started (like in an interview)
>tell him a lot, very detailled
>then reach a point where i tell him, that even back then (now) i was thinking about telling it in the future
>tell the interviewer that everything i'm saying right now, i was already telling him back then (now) in my head even what i am saying right now
>Think that i tell him that everything i am saying i already thought of back then, even this, even that i am thinking of telling him that i am thinking of telling him that i was thinking back then of what i am telling him right now
>get unsettled and try to move out of the loop, but even moving out of the loop is not possible because i think of having thought of moving out of the loop
>violently shake my head to think of something else
>imagine that i am telling my friend about this loop of thinking
>tell him that i was even thinking about telling him about this loop of thinking while i was experiencing it
>tell him that i was thinking about telling him that i was thinking about telling him about this loop while thinking of it while experiencing it
>continues for 20 minutes
>start thinking of sexual stuff and save myself

Anyone else here getting this?
>>
>saving bitmap in png

the leads are weak? YOU are weak
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.