[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate fat acceptance and other kinds of social justice that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 13147836039.jpg (139 KB, 821x1000) Image search: [Google]
13147836039.jpg
139 KB, 821x1000
>hate fat acceptance and other kinds of social justice that war against basic human behavior and general evolutionary psychology
>love fat girls

I want to crush the ideology that makes women forget their market value, but I can't stop contributing to it.

I'll fuck anything as long as they have a pretty face, but this thing in particular annoys me. What do?
>>
You can like fat chicks that actually accept themselves and don't need to use hashtags to let everyone know how confident they are. It's all you can do to find one really.
>>
>>25123509
Fat girls and confidence are a rare combination, though. Very rare.
>>
>>25124970
Eh there are rarer things. My sister was one, still ended up losing the weight after a while. She just got sick of it. Really doubt she ever got into the tumblr shit since she's older.
>>
What you're essentially saying is, "I want to fuck women who look like this, but I also want them to feel ugly and consider themselves disgusting freaks, almost as if I *don't* find them attractive, because _____".
What kind of neurosis is this?
>basic human behavior and evolutionary psychology
People have been attracted to fat women in the past, look up Venus of Willendorf. There are still some societies that favor obesity in women, as well, such as Mauritius.
I'm not attracted to fatties myself, but at least I'm not making up shit to justify it lmao.
>>
>>25125185
protip: the reason he finds them "attractive" is because they are ugly and disgusting, he is too, and so he sees them as getable.
>>
>>25125232
No fat people like other fat people.
>>
>>25123414
Fat grill here, have you tried to b urself yet?
;^)
in all sincerity though, I think the best counter SJW defense is to display what they consider "red flags" so put your edgiest foot out there. They especially hate fat fetishists for reducing their bbwtiful bodies into objects, so you could go poke around for cows on specific fetish sites.
In an internet age, while seeking a millennial you're kind of retarded if you end up with somebody whose ideology or tastes you don't like, 30 minutes of cyberstalking can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about anybody ages 12-27
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.