[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies get so agressive when you say you will only date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 23492934912.png (40 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
23492934912.png
40 KB, 500x263
Why do normies get so agressive when you say you will only date a virgin? I want to wait until the right person, what's the big deal with only wanting a girl who's waiting too. They get all defensive and go from acting like I'm a nice guy to treating me like I just murdered a puppy.
>>
File: 1445366744063-1.jpg (31 KB, 460x502) Image search: [Google]
1445366744063-1.jpg
31 KB, 460x502
>>25123285
Because, and I'm just playing the devil's advocate here, it doesn't make sense that a loser virgin has such high standards. Also saying you'll only date a virgin implies there is something wrong with "hook up culture" which dominates the normies social environment.

Also it's kind of a creepy thing to say.
>>
>>25123285
>waiting too
ah right right right
>>
Idk there's no reason a virgin girl would want you when you're so undesirable tbqh
>>
File: cbf.png (1003 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cbf.png
1003 KB, 1280x720
BECOME THE PERFECT INSIDER AND RETURN ALL NORMIES TO THE F
>>
>>25123306
Do most people even agree with hookup culture? I'm pretty sure they don't, in not a loser either, I'm just cynical.
>>
They want to give you HPV. Not even kidding. As if the virus makes them want to make you sick.
>>
File: 1433847680634.png (187 KB, 503x501) Image search: [Google]
1433847680634.png
187 KB, 503x501
>>25123360
Most attractive young 20 something year olds don't have a problem with it. Not that I've met anyway.

More than that it's just a creepy thing to say. Just imagine if someone told you that "I only date virgins". It's sort of creepy. Also you're posting anime reaction pics. I really doubt you're not a loser. No offense, I am too.
>>
>>25123306
why do you need to be a loser? you can be wealthy and have a great job and still never find the one
>>
Because there's no such thing as a sane female virgin past the age of 20.
>>
Because degeneracy is now seen as a moral good.
>>
>>25123384
Idk what makes someone a loser. I have a few good friends, going to uni for cs, look good and am healthy. I mean I'm not outgoing but I don't think that makes me a loser.
>>
>>25123285
From my experience some are instantly butthurt that they don't qualify. Even if they would not want to date you in 100 years they still hate the idea that they would not be able to if for some insane reason they would want to.
>>
>>25123306
Why does being a virgin make him a "loser", but her being a virgin makes her out if his league?
>>
File: 1448569252152.png (256 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1448569252152.png
256 KB, 446x400
Honestly I am not interested in women who aren't virgins for one sole reason: she probably had bigger than me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not small. I'm 6.5 inches, a bit above average for a white male. It's just that, statistically, a girl who is not a virgin and has slept around with 6, 7, 8 people, has had bigger.
I had one gf in the past. She had been with 6 other guys, and knowing she had tore me apart inside. It's that little voice in your head constantly telling you that you could never, ever fill her or wow her like he did. It's not even about bigger being better. It's about knowing you physically cannot fill her as fully and as deeply as he did.
>>
>>25123416
That's pretty weird, I couldn't care less if a slut didn't want to date me for being uptight or something.
>>
>>25123432
It's called a double standard and unfortunately they exist.
>>
See, I personally never want a virgin.

A virgin will always wonder what other cocks are like, what other men are like, and she might even have unrealistic expectations that you can't live up to, no matter what you do, and that will at best ruin your relationship and at worst get you cucked or dumped.

A non-virgin knows what men are like, and if they chose to be with you, they did it knowingly and they're more likely to stick around.
>>
>>25123416
It's this, and they're just insecure about not being a virgin. If they really thought their sexual behaviour was OK they wouldn't be bothered by shit like this.
>>
>>25123285
Cause they are worried that maybe they made questionable choices in life and have to defend their worldview or else it will shatter.
>>
File: 7297_3688.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
7297_3688.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>25123482
>non-virgin
>more likely to stick around

This has been disproven time and again
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.