[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel awkward and disliked at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 630x420
Does anyone else get this? I'm the "weird" person at work, being a very awkward unpassable mtf. I basically don't say anything to my coworkers unless they ask me directly and I feel like they all dread working with me because I don't know how to socialize with them. And lately I've been breaking out for some reason so I feel even worse.

With one or two of them I feel extremely awkward around. Yesterday the movie "Breakback Mountain" was brought up for some stupid reason and one guy started to say he felt grossed out but quickly stopped. He's one that calls me "he", which I don't care about so much. I really try not to care. Like I can be professional and work with whoever. Sometimes I just wish I fit in better or maybe had like one work friend. It's difficult being the weird quiet person. I'm almost dreading going back.
>>
File: received_189091518106406.jpg (13 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
received_189091518106406.jpg
13 KB, 720x404
>unpassable mtf
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x334
Ostracism sucks lol :(
>>
>>25122798
Why are you being a pussy about it? People are dicks, it's no secret. Look out for yourself.
>>
That's me except I'm not mtf. They all think I'm weird and avoid talking to me but I'm okay with that.
>>
File: 1449839148065-r9k.jpg (242 KB, 1284x840) Image search: [Google]
1449839148065-r9k.jpg
242 KB, 1284x840
Ayyyy ultra-hon here, you should do what I did and give up on everything save for one. I chose uni for that, but do whatever you want to. You should try writing, then become a hermit writer that becomes a hikki. I know that's my plan in life kek.
>>
>>25122915
Wtf does this even mean? I try to look out for myself. Made it far enough to at least have a job. I don't go out of my way to create trouble for myself, like getting mad about misgendering. What more am I supposed to be doing?
>>
I know your feel OP. Was ostracized in uni pretty much and occasionally called names for being "that lonely awkward guy". Hurt a lot and also dreaded to go every day.

Curious, where do you work OP? I used to work at a warehouse where socializing was pretty minimal
>>
>>25122926
I knew I wouldn't be alone here. Don't think any board understands what trans life is like better than r9k.

>>25122936
I want to live a wholesome and complete life. Taking a weight lifting class in the spring that will probably make me feel auicidal. I don't want to give up.

Hang in there :)

>>25122950
Really sorry you had to go through that. I work at a hospital with tons of hot girls and fitness guys.
>>
>>25122942
Start by not giving a damn about how your coworkers see you. And if you can't do that then how about confronting them in a calm manner, explain how the ostracization is affecting you and hope they change. Do you even need to ask robots for help when these are the obvious paths you can take. You'll probably just keep dwelling on it without taking action though.
>>
>>25122982
>Don't think any board understands what trans life is like better than r9k.
I'm not trans they ostracise me cuz I'm weird and have poor social skills. Don't let it get you down tho, be who you wanna be.
>>
Really wish I could write as a job, but what would a robot right about for a living? Being indoors most of my life has suffocated my creativity, so any sort of novelist or creative writing is out of the question. Journalism is too normie-tier. What else is there?
>>
>>25123021
What made you think transitioning would improve your social skills? Not being snarky or whatever but it seems like a lot of people don't get that if you already have a fucked social life, that is worse for your confidence. The only way around it is to stop giving a fuck what people think and then you are out of a job.
>>
>>25123016
Worst advice ever
>Start by not giving a damn about how your coworkers see you
Nice "just b urself" tier advice faggot
>how about confronting them in a calm manner
Wew lad when ostracized calling them out on it is the absolute worst thing you can do. Why because they can simply deny it and call you needy and attention seeking. They don't have to be your friend after all.
>>
>>25123049
Why do people always assume that transsexuals transition to be more popular? It's a personal issue of how you feel with your body.
>>
My life is like that
>>
>>25123016
I'm a lot better about not caring some days than others. Yesterday I left work early even though I knew I wasn't supposed to because Brokeback Mountain guy and a girl told me to just leave. I don't want to say they were being mean or anything, but they were tired of me being around. At least he was. He's very religious and keeps saying homophobic things without really realizing it, but is a really good person? It's so hard to explain.

>>25123049
They said they weren't trans. But if you meant to ask me, I didn't have much choice in the matter. It was either transition or suicide. And my life has improved a lot since starting HRT, but it still isn't the easiest.
>>
>>25122798
stop being an awkward cunt.
>>
>>25123064
>They don't have to be your friend
And you don't have to care. How hard is that? b urself tier my ass
>>
>>25123076
I get that but how is that any different from thinking you can get /fit/ and get a gf. If your only options are man or hon, you are gonna feel shitty in your own skin regardless. If anything it stifles most people from finding confidence because now people are rejecting you for the person you see yourself as.
>>
protip: no one cares about the quiet one at work. if anything we like them more because they don't gossip and they're not fucking annoying.
>>
>>25123036
meant for >>25122936

>not original
>>
>>25122798
>decides to fuck himself up with hormones and wears clothes not suited for his body
wonders why he feels outcast
>>
File: 1448055132226.jpg (100 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448055132226.jpg
100 KB, 612x612
>>25122798
>unpassable mtf

Legitimately can't stop laughing.
I
WONDER
WHY
>>
Jesus christ why would you go out as female is youre not passable? You only do that shit when youre passable god damnit im more mad at the stupidity than the degeneracy of it all fuck you
>>
>>25123105
If youc an't understand why "Just don't care what anyone thinks" is stupid advice then I have nothing more to say to you. Walk around every day in a clown suit, who cares right? Being laughed at on the street doesn't matter right? Oh wait are you wearing t-shirt and jeans like everyone else? Why are you not following your own advice, Why are you fitting in with society?
>>
>>25123127
Maybe. Week or so back one guy said, "you're so fucking weird just sitting there in the room alone. At least look at your phone or something."

And yesterday the Brokeback guy said, "I'm sorry anon, but you are no fun to talk to".
>>
>>25123157
I can't pass as male either...
>>
To all the people questioning why she'd go through mtf if she doesn't pass;

She felt shit in her original skin, and I guess she feels better at least TRYING to transition.
>>
>>25122798
>worked for really small business
>be gay but not the fag-in-yo-face like a lot of gay people are
>boss would constantly make fun of gay people
>Always in the "Gays are alright but..." kinda thing to pretend he's not being insulting
>wanted to murder him every day but he didn't know I was gay
>Eventually filed a lawsuit against him for a toxic work environment
>got fired
>won case since I recorded a few of his gay bashing sessions on my phone
>Living the neet life now
>>
>>25123170
Are you some kind of genetic anomaly or amorphous blob?
>>
>>25123160
>me fitting in with society
top kek
>>
>>25123164
yeah i've been called lame because i was working instead of talking. you need to know who these people are before you get offended by their words. they're probably ignorant retards, therefore, their words don't mean much.

people sit on their breaks alone all the time.
you're dealing with people who are rude edgemasters and they're being rude for some ulterior reason, prolly the tranny thing.
>>
>>25123186
You didn't need to be so rude anon, being androgynous-ugly is a horrible curse.
>>
>>25123181
Well it bums everyone else the fuck out.
>>
>>25123222
Sounds like it bums her out too
>>
>>25123186
>Adams apple
>facial hair removal
>fem facial features/soft creamy skin
>masculine facial features
>obvious boobs

>>25123190
I don't want to jump to the "these guys are dicks" conclusion so quickly. Hoping they're just a little unfiltered with speech and don't think about my feelings. Wish that could make me feel better though :/
>>
>>25123245
Well there's not much to work with is there?
>>
>>25123258
What Im saying though is, youre born male, so dress that way until you can pass for female instead of crippling yourself even more by feeling unpassable. The way I see it, youre doing more damage than help by going out that way in public while unpassable.
>>
>>25123258
they probably are unfiltered, that's what i'm trying to say. you need to realize who they are before you become offended by them.
like one of my managers at work was a complete cocksucker, then i realized that's his autism and he's actually a cool person now that time has passed.

give people time.
>>
>>25122798
ohhhh mtf means male to female trans kek. i assumed it meant motherfucker
>>
File: 1441577349099.jpg (20 KB, 210x255) Image search: [Google]
1441577349099.jpg
20 KB, 210x255
>>25123313
>unpassable motherfucker
>>
>>25123288
We all wear the same uniform at work. Most of them haven't even seen me in normal clothes. Guess I could cut my hair short but I don't want to.

This is just what I look like.

>>25123291
Yeah I've been trying not to judge. First guy I think is an asshole in a mostly harmless joking way, and the other guy seems to be trying to not hate me but is working with some subconscious and maybe conscious prejudices. I hope he remembers the "judge not lest ye be judged" part of his bible.

Knowing these things doesn't make me feel any better. Some days it's okay, but I've been feeling really low lately. It's hard to look at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>25123351
Christ man whats wrong with you. You don't have to be Jesus because you don't pass. Maybe people are just assholes and maybe you don't need to accept them for their flaws. Doesn't mean lash out at them but stop being a shitheel and quoting the fuckin bible. You'll just feel disappointed at extending way more courtesy than is deserved. Pearls before swine.
>>
File: 1429908106260.jpg (74 KB, 330x503) Image search: [Google]
1429908106260.jpg
74 KB, 330x503
>>25123351
god is not here today, tranny
>>
>>25123428
No, I'm not Christian. But this guy is. He prays before eating even at work. And I'm okay with Christians; was just hoping he remembers that part of his bible when dealing with me. I don't quote the bible at work or anything lol.

>>25123467
Don't call me tranny.
>>
>>25123511
>expecting a Christian to read the bible

U fukkin wut
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 541x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 541x384
>>25122798
Oh yeah. This happens to me too. It was worse the first few years I worked here but it's gotten slightly better. My coworkers will joke with me and ask me for help and shit. I usually take charge of a lot of situations here at work, but i feel really distant from all of my coworkers, like they all belong to a kind which I cannot, like I am an outsider they've grown to be okay with. I really hate it.
>>
>>25123557
Yeah I can relate. That's basically been my entire life lol. I think being trans has really made it hard to fit in, even as a kid.
>>
if you're not passable
don't
go
out
dressed
a
girl
s m h
>>
>>25123769
It's disheartening reading things like this. Sometimes I wonder if I should kill myself.
>>
>>25122798
>>>/lgbt/
>work

leave you mutilated normiefag
>>
>>25123813
Keep strong. Just live how you wanna live and tell the normies to fuck off
>>
>>25123826
Thanks. I'm really trying to live the life I want to lead. Sometimes I turn hardcore emo though lol.
>>
>>25123351
>>25123518

>Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own
>1 Corinthians 6:19

>You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves
>Leviticus 19:28

>Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.
>Genesis 9:6

>what is google?
>>
>>25123907
What is this post even about?
>>
>>25123907
That's not the same as reading and interpreting the bible, within context. Which Jehovas Witnesses are basically the only people that do.
>>
>>25123899
Lol, my GF is an emo, nothing wrong with being one :P
>>
>>25124250
There is something wrong with your gf, and therefore something wrong with you. Let it sink in.
>>
>>25123813
livestream your suicide
>>
Cause they know you're a genetic freak and that any interaction with you is a tight rope walk before HR gets called in cause your feelings were hurt.
>>
File: beeyourself.webm (526 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beeyourself.webm
526 KB, 1920x1080
>>25123016
>not giving a damn about how your coworkers see you
bee urself tier advice there m8 0/10
>>
>>25124389
Why say horrible things like that? I've tried to kill myself before. It's really not something to joke about.

>>25124401
I don't want it to be a tightrope walk. Some of them misgender me but I don't say anything. They would have to go pretty far before I thought of talking to HR.

Also don't call me a freak.
>>
>>25122798
it's whomever anon-kin :^)
>>
>>25124548
Gtfo off of this board m8, you don't get to tell people what names to call you. You're not better than other people. And people in general don't deserve respect, not just you.
>>
>>25124617
People in general do deserve respect. Life is hard enough without shitting on each other. I try to be decent, so why can't you show me the same kindness?

I post where I want.
>>
>>25124664
You show kindness expecting it back. You give it only because you want it, and it couldn't be any more obvious. You have no real respect for other people, you just want to control them.
>>
File: 1400599789813.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1346) Image search: [Google]
1400599789813.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1346
>mfw that weird guy at work
>quiet, awkward, and rarely funny
>no girlfriend, no friends to speak of
>can barely hold conversation that isn't about video games or comic books
>can barely remember people's names anyway

Why did my parents raise me to be such an anti-social loser? I've tried the "starting social" thing on /fit/ but I've always been comfortable giving speeches and doing stuff on stage and talking to cashiers and waitresses and stuff, but like...people I see every day, that I'm trying to make lasting relationships with, I just can't click. That and half of them think I'm a cannibal now, for saying I've thought about what human flesh would taste like

I THOUGHT EVERYONE IDLY THOUGHT ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT

FUCK YOU JOSH
>>
>>25124703
Of course I want kindness. Why would anyone not want it? The world would be a better place if people were nice. This doesn't mean I'm trying to control anyone. Kind of sad you think people are being manipulative when they want to be nice.
>>
File: 1448560890538s.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448560890538s.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
I feel you OP, except I'm a student and I'm unemployed so I'm ''that guy'' on my course.

I do a music course where you're put into bands and you cover songs etc. I've been in the class for 4 months and I have 1 person I'd call a friend but he's barely a friend. It's ironic because he's a full on chad, like really confident, everyone knows him, I've literally seen a girl nearly wet herself from talking to him, I was pretty impressed. He started talking to me out of pity I think, but now I'm in a band with him and I found him intimidating at first thinking he had an ulterior motive but I can speak to him like a normal person now. But I only hang out with him in band practise and sometimes he goes to the store with me at lunch but thats it. We don't have much in common but he's easy to talk to

When I started I just never initiated conversation with anyone because I was and still am socially anxious to a large extent. It didn't help that I didn't carry myself in a way that screams confidence, as well as not being good looking or in good shape so the whole 'cute shy boy' thing doesn't fly.

It sucks really, that people, especially girls won't give you a change and try and get to know you unless you look good.

There's this one guy in my class who is causing me mental anguish though. He's a cool looking dude, in good shape, although he kind of has serial killer eyes and he's quiet. But not the awkward kind of quiet. Some days he comes in and doesn't talk to anyone in the class and keeps to himself and then other days he's talking to the girls in my class, hugging etc. And in my head I'm like ''when the fuck did you get to know him?''. He also sometimes initiates small talk with me sometimes when we wait outside class, like he asks if I'm okay and blah blah, but he really really seems like he's forcing it. Also when I initiate conversation with him he looks disinterested and mildly pissed off. I really can't understand him but I get uncomfortable when I'm near him
>>
>>25124814
No, you're not being manipulative, just not genuine. The world wouldn't be better if everyone was kind, it would be better if everyone were honest. Unlike the way you are being now, by deflecting and acting like your demeanor isn't the only way you will get respect from people without being a hypocrite. And then you get pissed off when people capitalize on this obvious weakness.
>>
>>25124894
R9k always expects the worst of people :/
>>
>>25124548
what makes you think i was joking?
>>
>>25125129
You shouldn't expect anything. A polite discussion then becomes a pleasant surprise and not an ultimatum. People aren't owed special treatment and it does boil down to what types of people demand what levels of respect because of some aspect about their identity and what other types learn to live with virtually none, because they learn to let go of their ego problems and learn that no one owes them anything, and they don't owe anyone anything back. It just happens naturally when people want to be polite without the condition of it making them a "good" or "fair" person.
>>
>>25122798
Not a mentally ill person, but yes. I am that person.

I can tell people are uneasy around me at times, i'm awkward as shit and have speaking problems. I just can't say what I'm thinking.

On top of that we're a resource for the other people at work. It's fucking horrible. People come and ask us the stupidest shit we have no access or knowledge of, but they'd never stop in to ask how my day is. Granted some people do, but they're just using me to waste their time.

I can't even socialize with the females here because of what I said above. I've tried talking and attempting to make new friends but they're having none of it. The only people that are friendly to me, are people that are forced to stop in and work with us for a bit. They usually stop and stick around to chat for a bit. I've brought this up to other co-workers and they agree and see how I feel about it all.

Really fucking sucks because my oneitis will never talk to me. None of the women my age do, what the fuck is wrong with our generation?
>>
>>25125314
It's not to say the males won't talk to me either, I really don't care that they don't.
>>
File: sdjfklsjdlkg.jpg (7 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
sdjfklsjdlkg.jpg
7 KB, 196x200
>>25125338
If you wanted to talk to them it would be just as difficult. Our generation won't talk to each other face to face, just nip at each other's ankles online.
>>
File: fredo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
fredo.png
325 KB, 560x559
>becoming trans when you can't pass

Why would you JUST yourself like that?
>>
>fucking normies
>get off my board
>ohmyfuckinggodpls
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>FUCK OFF NORMIES!!

But seriously, ignore your co-workers and prove to them how fukin' badass you are!
>>
>>25125223
I really don't understand you here. What have I said to make you think I feel entitled to kindness? I don't like people talking shit to me and just like in real life I'd tell a person, "don't call me that," if they're being a dick. Standing up for yourself doesn't have to be insincere with an ulterior motive. Why are you making these assumptions of me?
>>
>>25125563
There is a difference between standing up for yourself and giving actual commands to people on a cambodian cave painting forum and taking every type of bait thrown out there.
>>
>>25125373
I've made attempts to talk to the grills and my oneitis. I wasn't creepy and was pretty humerous. I just don't get it man. Shit's depressing. I have to quit this job.
>>
>>25125640
It's the same way I'd respond to someone calling me a fag irl.

"Don't make fun of me," while looking them in the eye. Maybe it doesn't work as well online but so the fuck what? I thought sincerity was what you wanted.
>>
>>25125563
I have a "friend" that's nothing but mean. That's him and his whole personality. Tippy top tier shittalker from years of playing wow. The problem is that he's intelligent and really good at shittalking. So you can never really beat him when he's a cock. I've attempted to talk to him and tell him the things he says about me when we're playing games or hanging out with friends are bothering me and I'd like you to stop.

"yea okay"

doesn't happen, naturally. He has lost friends because of his attitude and it doesn't bother him. I've stopped contacting him and replying to him. It makes no difference. I was one of his best friends if not his best friend. He doesn't care.
>>
>>25122982
>Don't think any board understands what trans life is like better than r9k.
HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING BOARD MADE FOR YOU FAGGOTS?
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25124714
>Starting Social thing on /fit/
Got a link to this?
>>
>>25125733
Okay but here's the thing: Why not make fun of you when everyone else here gets made fun of all the time? And is okay with it, or at least learns to accept it since it gives them a pass to make fun of others? And eventually no one's feelings are hurt because no one takes each other seriously anymore.

I don't see this as either a good or bad thing but I definitely see people being PC and worrying about hurting each other's feelings as a bad thing.
>>
>>25125775
And now I'm not getting the point of this story. Some people are dicks yeah. You stop associating with them like you did and that's pretty much it. Over and done with.
>>
>>25122798
>mtf

well what did u expect?
>>
>>25122798

Most of my co-workers and my manager always tell me to call them before work on the day i decide to kill everybody

The boss a pool going about when i am going to show up at work and start shooting

Our human resources guy puts up his hands in the break-room and shouts for me not to rape him

A really fun place to work, i am not told about office parties and in 3 years have never been to our Christmas party or any out of work get-together's

I am also the only person to have received a $3 an hour raise every year, the boss says he gives me a raise so i won't burn his house down and kill his kids

It is nice to be loved
>>
>>25125796
>SS
>starting social
my dear boy
>>
You're better off not talking at work, especially if any women are around. Because they will use everything you admit against you.

If you're not at least average looking at least, just be quiet and do your job. Most people will talk cruel shit behind your back, no matter what, because you have no social status. Unless the workplace is really shitty, they'll keep you around if you're passable at your job and that's all that matters.
>>
>>25125824
They're obviously free to make fun of me if they want. I'm usually not bothered by it, though it does confuse me. It's weird to me that I've like upset you because I choose not to be an Internet asshole. I guess you think I'm acting condescending maybe but the whole freedom of expression thing should probably go both ways. It's fine if you think not caring about other people's feelings is the sensible way to act but I disagree.
>>
>be a quiet guy at work
>not getting involved in any of the office gossip BS, instead focusing on working hard
>well liked by both boss and co-worker
maybe it depends on where you work, or it depends on how you're being quiet i suppose. if you're staring at your feet just mumbling, then it's understandable that people are not interested in talking to you
>>
File: 1443378395778.png (218 KB, 429x423) Image search: [Google]
1443378395778.png
218 KB, 429x423
>>25126041
You can disagree all you want but realize that in itself is no preventative measure. What you call being an internet asshole is what most people call normal conversation. Given that some people are more eager to shit up a thread they know is made by a trans/black/cis female/jew/straight up just a fag or not.
>>
>>25125994
Read his post and then ask yourself if he meant starting strength.
>>
>>25126227
I guess I can be a dick if it's what you really want. You seem like an immature kid who's watched a little too much South Park. You kinda invented a reason to have a problem with me just because I don't act the same as you.
>>
>Boss invites me to a company lunch at some fancy restaurant
>Arrive underdressed compared to everyone else
>Only one drinking water when everyone else is ordering beer, wine, etc
>Before food arrives everyone is having small talk about all sorts of random crap concerned work, the weather, current events
>Sitting there quietly trying to not look awkward as fuck
>Don't understand what anyone else is talking about, don't know how to contribute to any conversation, don't know how to pretend to be a normie
>Can't even check phone because it's in the coat pocket I left at the entrance
>Tfw barely say a handful of sentences for the entire 2 hours I'm there

It was like the adult version of sitting at the lunch table in high school ;_;
>>
>>25126740
Normies drink because it makes socializing easier and boring people fun.

Try drinking
>>
>>25126792
That works if you're already a normie and you have things to talk about but are feeling a bit too awkward. If I drink I just try to filter myself knowing I'm drunk until I drink enough to not care at which point I'm guaranteed to sperg out
>>
>>25123511
>Don't call me tranny.

But that's exactly what you are.
>>
>>25126926
It's kind of a derogatory term with negative connotations, so I'm not a big fan of it.
>>
>>25126860
I'm more cyborg than robot, but you don't have to talk about people or places.

Talk about subjects that interest you. Seems like a lot of cliques have their own stories and events they like to remind each other about, those you can't get into unless you ask them about it. Be prepared to fake laugh, because that shit is not funny.
>>
>>25126970
Yeah, well maybe you should kill yourself, mutilated tranny piece of shit.

back to reddit with you
>>
>>25124836

Where are you from, out of interest?
>>
File: 1447054604368s.jpg (7 KB, 249x209) Image search: [Google]
1447054604368s.jpg
7 KB, 249x209
god fucking damnit since when was tumblr allowed to post on this board
>>
>>25126970

too fucking bad, lynch yourself you fucking autist this isn't your fucking hugbox.
>>
>>25122798
lol wageslave gettin fucked up thats what you get familia fucking wreck your shit lel
>>
Thanks for sharing all of your stories, everyone. I feel a little better about things now. Work is just one of those things. Gotta put up with it and keep moving forward no matter what :/

There are worse things in life than being awkward and socially retarded.
>>
>>25127915
>There are worse things in life than being awkward and socially retarded.

indeed, you could also be an autistic tranny asking for advice on r9k for example.
>>
>>25127968
Or all of it. All at once.

Thanks OP for putting me in a bad mood.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.