[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite part of 'My Twisted World'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rodge.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
What is your favourite part of 'My Twisted World'

Mine is where he first goes to a shooting range, and starts to accept the possibility that the day of retribution may one day occur, although the chance of it happening is only 5% or so.
>>
i like it when he fills the supersoaker with orange juice and hoses down some roasties
>>
my favourite part is where he kills the normies
>>
>>25122738
>>25122786

OP actually happens about a week after the super soaker incident
>>
The bit where he started middle school and noticed how differently chads are treated even as kids
>>
When he hears his sister lose her virginity.
Second favorite is when he talks with the black guy who talks about when he lost his virginity to a white girl and Elliott is trying not to vocally reeee
>>
File: ldfds.jpg (46 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
ldfds.jpg
46 KB, 533x400
I liked how he talked about food fondly as the only vice he could enjoy

inb4 FAT AS FUCK
>>
my favorite is when he cries in public bathrooms over nothing, and thinks that racial groups are like sports teams
>>
>>25122738
It's a well written novel. I like all of it. The main character is especially likable. A fine gentleman indeed. Too bright for this world. We're he not born in time of such moral decline, he would thrive.
>>
the part where he gets lost on a school trip and is too autistic to find his way back, so some strangers have to return him like a lost dog. Supreme being indeed.
>>
>>25123754
I wish Elliot was my dog. I want to keep him as my pet.
>>
The part where he sat in a mall food court for 8 hours a day. Day after day. Hoping to get fucked some how.
>>
File: 1450278276405.jpg (12 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1450278276405.jpg
12 KB, 283x352
the part where he throws a tantrum because he finds out his younger sister is having sex before him
>>
>>25123883
That's hot. If I shoot up a school, will you femdom me? Thanks.
>>
>>25122738
The most hilarious part is when he cried and cried to mommy on the phone because the black kid fucked a blonde chick for his first.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.