[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how you want to end your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: BznkVPmIUAAPcSm.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
BznkVPmIUAAPcSm.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
Is this how you want to end your life?
>>
The only way to do it senpai
>>
this has been my life for the last 10 years

what makes you think it will change when i'm old?
>>
File: 1450497285105.jpg (16 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
1450497285105.jpg
16 KB, 400x290
I've had sex and relationshits and jobs and friends it was all shit anon

a powerful gaymen laptop + internet and food is only way to fly nigger

also he dies
>>
I want to go out in a rage of hellfire taking as many people with me as possible.

You should not die in peace.
>>
TB has the same laptop as me.
>>
I don't really get what you're trying to say op. Cancer is just shitty luck it could happen to any of us and by probability quite a few of us here will eventually die from one type or another. When that time comes I hope I can enjoy some vidya to ease my ordeal.
>>
>>25122740
This. I was a sperg in high school, but went full failed normie in college and a few years after. Girls, drugs, "friends", clubbing, the works. I alienated all of my real friends, the three guys I grew up with and played wow and dnd and runescape with and skated with, watched anime together, cried about tfw no gf together, who were my actual bros, I alienated them to try and be Chad.
It all comes tumbling down. I'm stuck wagecucking from one dead end job to the next, the only woman I ever loved tore my heart out and after a few years of fucking bitches, you realize all women are literally the same and all of them are worthless, including Her, and I have no friends because I really don't belong with Chad types and they only tolerate me for a while before they actively ignore me, and I have no idea where my school bros and I've been out of school for seven years, anyways. Failed normie all the way, let succubi drain my mana and take me away from things I genuinely loved, things I had to do in secret or face ridicule.
I found a magic group, though, and I've been partying with them and started dming a dnd campaign with the same dudes. We're actually gonna quest today, I'm just shitposting until noonish when people start showing up.
>>
>>25122843
sounds more comfy then a shitty relayshunship tbqh mi familia the last part

sex is cool and all but you can only do it so many times and it loses ALOT of its mystique and appeal

I enjoyed the new star wars movie more than sex and that is saying alot

I'm also uncut too so thats not it niggas
>>
not seeing myself living to see 30 desu
>>
I'm thinking of suicide at like 60, if I make it that long. Because I don't want to be some old slow near deaf hold-up like I see a lot of old people are right now. Shit's tragic.

I never wanted kids so it's not like I'd leaving anyone behind.
>>
File: 1439791746513.png (22 KB, 509x524) Image search: [Google]
1439791746513.png
22 KB, 509x524
>>25122713
I want to end my life right now. But only if that means that I stop existing.
>>
>advocate 60fps in video games
>have your life capped at 30
>>
Is that pic real? He looks like he's on his death bed, I thought he had a couple years left.
>>
>>25123032
Could have been when he was in for surgery.
>>
>>25122909
It's super comfy. Tonight, after we finish today's quest (might even have time for two), we're going to go see Star Wars, second time for myself because I saw it alone Friday night, everyone else had work.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
>>25122843
>three guys I grew up with and played wow and dnd and runescape with and skated with, watched anime together, cried about tfw no gf together, who were my actual bros

I wish I had got to experience this.
>>
>>25123032
Old photo when he was taking a lot of pills and what-not.
>>
>>25122977
ouch
this comment is original fuck you mods fuck you im going to keep posting no matter how unoriginal you think this comment is
>>
>>25122713
looks pretty comfy as fuck desu
>>
>>25122723
america is so fucked as a country
>>
I honestly just want to play some amazing vidya without going to school

that was my only dream growing up tbbhhdhbthtbhtbhtbhbththb fmaily

I've had sex and relationshit and jobs

again it was all horseshit
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 566x220) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20 KB, 566x220
follow me on twitter to keep up to date
>>
>>25122713
your post gave me cancer anon
>>
>>25122713

That's not really a bad way to spend your last days, try crawling around in some gutter in Bombay, eating your own feces.
>>
>>25122949
this
better end it yourself than slow self destruction
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.