[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thing that I hate about masculinity most is not the endless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: JGF5lQ5.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
JGF5lQ5.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
The thing that I hate about masculinity most is not the endless alpha bullshit demands but the fact that we are all forced by society to stay being masculine even if you are clearly terrible at it. For example I am the typical beta loser male, everybody hates me, never leave my house as a result so I decided that seeing as I am a bit bisexual and look young I'd be okay with throwing my crappy male life into the trash and becoming a tranny. Cue angry REEEing from /r9k/ calling me a loser and a degenerate. Like really? I was such a failure as a man does it really make a difference? I don't understand why /r9k/ attacks those who attempt to ditch masculinity when not fitting into the masculine role is the entirety of /r9k/s problems.
>>
/r9k/ is a self-hating cesspit that don't fully realise the origin of their problems, that's why.

I recommend r/mensrights.
>>
If you're short and weak then maybe it's best you become a woman. I mean I wouldn't touch you because I only like the qtiest of girls but I'm sure some gay cunt out there wants you. Anybody who hates you is probably just angry that they might have to join you.
>>
>>25122783
>Anybody who hates you is probably just angry that they might have to join you.
Yep I felt the same, I was angry for ages, I had this strong belief that I "I should be a man" and blamed marxist kikes and all sorts. Eventually I realized that there is no law of physics that dictates that I must act like a man and I should do whatever suits me best. I DGAF anymore, I am not spending 5 hours a day in the gym and getting 500 tinder rejections a day just to please society.
>>
>>25122839
Ian Mckellen, who is smart, rich and famous is gay. That tells even me, a straight man, that being gay isn't a choice and it's just who you are. So yeah, don't feel bad about being gay. Just accept it and hope that you find people who accept you.
>>
>>25122877
Thanks.

this is original comment
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.