[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /horribleteeth/ here? How has it affected your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Who /horribleteeth/ here?

How has it affected your life
>>
pretty shitty teeth, oversized and had to have a few extracted as a kid to make room, and i have one crooked incisor.

it has affected my confidence a little but it's really the least of my problems so i don't worry about it that much.
>>
>>25121928
My teeth look fine, but they're yellow for some reason. I've been brushing my teeth at least 2-3 times a day.
>>
>>25121963
brush weekly or you'll wear down your enamel
>>
>>25121963
Also, I hate smiling with my mouth open because of this. I've had someone comment that my teeth looked like "butter" before by this teenage grill.
feels bad man
>>
My teeth are being crushed to death by my impacted wisdom teeth, I can't afford to get them removed either so it's just another thing I have to put up with.
>>
>>25121989
I don't get this. How much do extractions cost in the USA that you can't even afford that?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (45 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
45 KB, 640x611
>>25121928
Reporting in.
Fucked me up pretty bad. Never got my baby teeth or whatever you call them removed until 14 or something like that. They just never came out.

When i did, my two front teeth were skewed to the inside. Like when i bit something i would leave a V shape in it (the lines meeting towards the inside). Always caught shit for it up until i was like 16, pretty much single single-handedly killed my confidence and interest in social interaction.

Fast forward, my parents finally get my braces (literally had to forgo a ps3 for them, they get me them as "presents" for passing an important grade in my country with good marks), now im 19 and with no braces. My two front teeth are separated with a gap and i still do that stupid fucking smile like pic related. (disregard the content itself, just an example.)

Also i literally have not brushed my teeth in like 4 years. Yet they are not noticeably yellow or weak. They are really fucking sturdy.
>>
>>25121928

My teeth are ridiculously fucked, at least 3 of them are directly stacked in front of another tooth and they all overlap. Luckily I have elite wicked Finnish cheekbones, blue eyes/brown hair combo and a big cawk. I learned to smile with teeth closed and then I rake in the female attention.
>>
>perfect teeth
>bad hygiene
>24 ready had to replace 1 molar
>>
File: 20151220_161033-1.jpg (329 KB, 962x578) Image search: [Google]
20151220_161033-1.jpg
329 KB, 962x578
>>25121928
>no pics

here are my shitty teeth. i fell out of my stroller when i was 2. my retarded aunts were supposed to be watching me. as a result i lost one upper front tooth, and the new tooth that came out years later was 90 degree sticking out of my mouth. i had it fixed with braces. it also has two orange stains.

3 years ago one of my bottom front tooth broke. it was also misplaced but i didnt get braces for it, so i was pushing it with other teeth in hopes to fix it. so after years of doing this it broke.

my entire right side of the teeth are too much inside of my mouth.

only thing going for me is that my wisdom teeth are straight and are just like the other mollars.
>>
>>25121928
Have profoundly crooked lower teeth and crowded upper incisors. Girls still like me and none of the girls I knew ever commented on my teeth nor did they seem to bother them.
>>
>>25121928
>Lateral incisors tilted inward leaving me with a childlike smile
>Until recently been smiling wrong in an unconscious attempt to hide them (smiling by bringing down lower lip
>learned to smile by properly bringing up upper lip

Honestly I stopped caring, especially since I know people who have teeth that are worse off than me (tartar visible on gumline when they talk) and they have better social and romantic lives then I do.
>>
>>25121963
this, what the fuck. They're perfectly aligned but this color makes me feel like they're rotting slowly
>>
>>25124176
Yellow teeth are actually stronger than pearly whites, so no need to be concerned with losing them.
>>
>>25121928

When I was a kid I was terribly afraid of going to the dentist. So my parents just stopped taking me to visits. Last time I was to the dentist must have been 12 years ago.

Now one of my teeth is broken, the gum is all swollen and I'm getting it surgically removed in January.

Fuck my life.
>>
I get a lot of comments on my teeth desu. I have large white spots on two noticeably yellow buck teeth.
>>
>>25121963
do you drink a lot of coffee or soda? smoke? that's the reason
>>
I've washed my teeth 3 times a day after every meal ever since I was a child and they're yellow as fuck. Whyyyyy
>>
Didn't go to the dentist for 8 years since my family was dirt poor. As a result, my teeth are totally out of place. Very prominent overbite which destroyed my jawline. They're also incredibly discolored due to a molar rotting in the back of my mouth.
Basically I feel like committing suicide every time I look at my teeth.
>>
I have horribly crooked teeth. Overbite, uneven buck teeth, crowding all over the place. And its only getting worse due to my impacted wisdom teeth. I'm very hygenic though so theyre white, and I have confidence and can just be myself so it has had little to no effect on my social or love life.
>>
>>25124870
I only drink water. I do live with my dad, who is a smoker, so does 2nd hand smoke count?
>>
>>25125504
Unless you're a mouth-breather, no.

Where are you from? If you're from the US, most people bleach their teeth. Here in the UK, most teeth aren't that white. Whitening strips like Crest aren't legal here.
>>
My teeth were originally fine but I ruined them by drinking soda daily for years.
>>
>>25121928
>>/britfeel/

please don't mute me 4chan
>>
>>25121963
Same with me. I brush probably 3-4 times a day and they still have this yellow look. I never smile showing my teeth because of it. I rarely drink coffee, smoke or drink soda.
>>
Years of isolation and soda/fast food completely fucked my teeth up. I am going to have them completely replaced, like Steve-O did. Going to cost me around $30,000 total and about 1 year from start to finish. Feels bad man...
>>
File: 1756565.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1756565.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
for people with yellow teeth that dont wanna spend a fuck ton of money on teeth whiteners this plus wwhite shit works amazing if you do it twice everyday for two weeks your teeth will look white as fuck, but not like bleached white.
>>
>>25127855
and will crumble in a few years...
>>
File: IMG_20151220_150149.jpg (959 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_150149.jpg
959 KB, 1836x3264
>>25121928
Just fuck me up familiaaaa
>>
>>25121963
Same, since my childhood
>>
>back left molar is hollow and hurts whenever I eat on my left side
>right molar has a terrible cavity in it
>crooked bottom tooth
>bleed whenever I brush
>>
>>25121928

It takes a serious toll on my confidence. I've been saving for a year just for braces.

On the top row, the two front teeth are bigger than the rest and there's a pretty big gap between them. One of them has the corner chipped off kind of like jim carrey in dumb and dumber, just not quite as noticeable. The rest of the top row are pretty straight.

The front 4 teeth on the bottom are really crowded, but it's not too bad.

My dental insurance starts on new years, so I'm going to set up an appointment as soon as I have it and get this shit fixed.. I'm sick of looking like a goofy motherfucker when my teeth are showing.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.