[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a crusty old man shopping at walmart and this li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
You're a crusty old man shopping at walmart and this little girl comes up to you thinking your Santa
What do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbRIoAegfU
>>
Remind her that America has a rape culture and tell her about the wage gap.
>>
File: 1450313551077.jpg (295 KB, 1306x1464) Image search: [Google]
1450313551077.jpg
295 KB, 1306x1464
>>25121807
See this ass? You dont have it. Therefore no one will ever care what you say or do.

/cheers
>>
Awww, that's actually really sweet.
>>
wank me old boy
>>
this happens at register a lot in my job. parents send their kids to go fetch shit (because that's 50% of the perk of having a child, so you can command them around) and 8 out of 10 times the little kids mispronounce what they were asked to fetch.
one time this guy sent his little girl up and she couldn't even speak english.
i sat there and had a one sided conversation with her and she just kept smiling at me and then finally her dad came up.

that's the only time i get to interact with kids. they can be very sweet.
>>
>>25121852
I dont understand and I dont think you do ether.
>>
File: MySoulWhen.jpg (28 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
MySoulWhen.jpg
28 KB, 516x384
> working light reno in a brand chain store, changing shelves and restocking
> bent over on one knee trying to fix some busted shit shelf
> suddenly feel something warm press against and wrap around my lower torso
> wait. what - what the fuck is this? what's going on?
> what is this sensation, is this a hallucination? am i fucking dying?
> Hear an older female voice say "Sorry, my daughter is so affectionate right now."
> turn and look and it's not a hallucination IT WAS REAL
> female coworker actually goes "Awww" in that "It's so adorable" voice people do

hugged without my consent
> feel hollow the rest of the day because in that instant i forgot what a hug felt like
>>
>>25121807

But there is no actual wage gap, that bullshit.

The rape culture thing though, I do not know enough about to say, so I will believe you.
>>
File: 1432152341461.jpg (97 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1432152341461.jpg
97 KB, 474x474
>be 183 cm tall, long fluffy hagrid hair, wearing leather jacket
>waiting for the bus
>some mother and her little girl are standing next to me
>the little girl looks up to me eyes wide open
>she asks "are you a giant?"
>I answer yes
>>
File: 1440959885017.webm (101 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1440959885017.webm
101 KB, 150x150
>mfw americans are driving scooters while shopping
>>
>>25121747
I'd red pill her about her future and tell her Santa isn't real.
>>
>>25121747
>65k views
>18 comments
This doesn't happen unless the viewers are ALL middle aged moms who don't know how to comment.
>>
File: 1449751977156.jpg (50 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1449751977156.jpg
50 KB, 500x373
>>25121946
I have that sometimes when I'm standing at the strawberry stand, little kids walk up to me and can barely audibly say what they want, it's like they're shy/scared of talking to me even though they're ugly.
Sometimes the kids give me a 10$ bill and don't even wait for their 7$ in change, they just run away without a care in the world and I have to shout for them to come back.
Goddamn.
>>
>>25122817
>even though they're ugly.
fuck I meant to say even though I am ugly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.