[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally r9k: the character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: kylo1.jpg (263 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
kylo1.jpg
263 KB, 1280x1994
literally r9k: the character
>>
yeah, everyone's laughing at us
>>
>not a neet
>doesn't hate women
>chad

not sure what you mean
>>
We've been over this already.

OF COURSE the villain of an anti-white movie is a disenfranchised white male. This shouldn't be surprising.
>>
>>25121720
>chad

Kek no
>>
>>25121720
>chad

have you even seen the movie or are you one of the fags on /tv/ saying it's shit without having ever watched it
>>
they did a really good job with him IMO
>>
>>25121700

I just saw this movie, I don't get that they hype is all about it wasn't that great.
>>
>>25121700

Someone photoshop the supreme gentleman's face into it
>>
File: anglo_scum.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
anglo_scum.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>25121700
Kylo is a filthy Anglo
>>
I fail to see how, other than the fact that he's ugly. The movie didn't even mention what caused him to turn evil so it's difficult to speculate.
>>
>>25121700
I sympathized more with him than with all the fucks in that movie.

Alright, maybe the Han/Leia moment got to me.
>>
>>25122747
They finally made the first Star Wars movie that didn't create massive continuity errors and forever ruin the cool-ness of the beloved characters from the originals for the first time since the 80s.

The fact that someone made a Star Wars movie that is mediocre and doesn't have fucking Jar Jar Binks is a god damn victory for pop culture
>>
>>25122769
I think we can kind of speculate. He seems to have an obsession/admiration for Vader. That's probably even why he wears the mask. We know that the dark side is supposed to be extremely alluring. I felt like they never really did that great of a job explaining Anakin's turn to the dark side. One day he just decides to murder kids because it might save Padme.
>>
File: cant dodge the rodge.jpg (354 KB, 480x748) Image search: [Google]
cant dodge the rodge.jpg
354 KB, 480x748
>>25122751
anyone feel free to improve this
>>
>>25122820
1) The council lacked trust in Anakin and they were always constricting him
2) He wasn't allowed to have a wife or a gf
3) He was constantly spied on
>>
File: _1444727040_cover.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
_1444727040_cover.png
128 KB, 500x500
>>25121700
I think you posted the wrong pic senpai.
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MASTER SKYWALKER TOOK AWAY MY TENDIE PRIVILEGES AGAIN
>I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE AT JEDI SCHOOL AND BECOME A SITH LORD

literally all you need to know about this character
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.