[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 28
File: 0009.jpg (460 KB, 600x768) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
460 KB, 600x768
>femanon
>guys never approach me
>when i approach guys they say they're not interested in such a forward woman
>i can't win either way
>>
>>25121556
You're ugly too.
>>
>>25121556

what kind of guys are you interested in?
>>
>>25121570
>asking a question when you already know the answer
top lol m8 xd
>>
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

tee hee
>>
>be black
>go to the movies with white friends
>all their bags get checked because guns/bombs
>mine doesn't get checked
Is this how it feels to be white? Feels good man
>>25121570
White chads what else
>>
>we wuz robotz n sheit
>>
>>25121581

i don't know the answer.
i guess most black females hate white men, for instance.
she probably wants a black chad, i suppose
then again, she is - or pretends to be - a black female on r9k. if true that would be .... uncommon. so ... dunno
>>
>>25121556
reminder that when op says "guys", she really means 6'3 handsome fit chads
the average and ugly looking guys that approach her, she rejects and doesn't count as real men
she also doesn't approach guys on her own looks level, she only approaches very attractive guys
reminder not to take what roasties say seriously, they can never know true loneliness
>>
>>25121595
>White chads what else

where is that meme coming from that black women want white men?

black women HATE white men
>>
>>25121618
lmao hahahahahahahahaha
if only you knew, Tyrone
t. white man
>>
File: 1446653690800.jpg (96 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
1446653690800.jpg
96 KB, 659x438

YO SUP
*rearranges wig*
WHAT IT DO, HONKEY?

gib contact info if you want some of that 6foot4 german action
ima colonize yo colon
>>
File: whiteguilt.jpg (263 KB, 646x914) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.jpg
263 KB, 646x914
>>25121556
>be white
>see cute black grill
>assume that she's a SJW libtard who is going to loudly blame me for the entire slave trade and a tell me to check my privilege before demanding reparations as she calls the police and reports me for raping her as her refrigerator shaped boyfriend Tyrone appears behind me and stabs me in the spine, paralysing me for life before stealing my wallet.
>decide not to approach
>>
>only sluts approached me
>literal sluts
>literal gotpregnantinhighschool sluts
>I turned them down
thanks god
>>
File: 1450520493167.jpg (93 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450520493167.jpg
93 KB, 550x550
>>25121631

i'm white....
and it's just not true that black females like black men. black women are BY FAR the most feminist and strong and indepdenent.

the only way a black woman would stay overnight with a white guy is if she could lecture him the whole night about intersectional feminist transphobia towards transgender women of color and white cis male privilege.....

you hate white female college students?
you don't know the black ones yet.....
>>
>>25121556
smdh at salty whitey devils desu senpai

WHITEYS GET DA OUT!!
>>
>>25121658
>it's just not true that black females like black men

it's just true that they like white men
>>
>>25121556

Bulllllllshit
>>
File: 1450325283135.jpg (141 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450325283135.jpg
141 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw no thick nigress gf.
>>
WHITE BOIS GET DA FUCK OUT DIS IS OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25121556

At least you're not an indian male.
>>
>>25121658

Then how do black men put up with them then?
>>
>>25121658
m9 I've travelled to sub saharan africa
I'm not from amerifatland btw
let me tell you, when you're white, and you go to an african country, the women there will literally jump on you
you have no idea
I saw a study that showed the average nigerian dick size was 5 inches
this whole nigger bbc meme is bullshit
travel to africa and you'll see
>>
>>25121687
But how will they get to africa without white inventions? I'm guessing it goes both ways, that's only fair.
>>
>>25121678
who is this woman anyway?
>>
>>25121704
GET OUT YOU WHITE SCUM SMFH
>>
>>25121701
What study? all the other ones i'v seen say the opposite.

Is this "study" done in MS paint by a /pol/e smoker?
>>
File: 1450400410442.jpg (91 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
1450400410442.jpg
91 KB, 479x461
>>25121651
>assume that she's a SJW libtard who is going to loudly blame me for the entire slave trade and a tell me to check my privilege before demanding reparations as she calls the police and reports me for raping her

this
/picrelated is the attitude of the average black millenial grill
>>
>>25121570
open to most guys, some black guys even depending on my mood

guys dont approach me at all i'm not going around rejecting guys but i mean idk maybe that would happen depending on the guy

i'm not into looks as i am into personality to be honest. if a guy's really masculine/charming/funny/dominant that can be more attractive than physical attractiveness. i'm kind of into ugly guys as well to be honest.

but it doesnt matter what i say you guys are just going to find one thing or another to scrutinize me on since all your shit smells like roses apparently
>>
>>25121687
>rap
>ebonics
>twerking

Did I miss anything?
It's funny that a nigger would threaten to leave. I'll pay for the plane ticket.
>>
>>25121687

>making myself a sandwich
>blacks go back to Africa and all of their inventions disappear
>the peanut butter literally vanishes off the knife right before I can spread it

Don't even joke about these things.
>>
>>25121713
check out "nigerian penis size study" on google and look around
you'll find it
it's okay nigger, atleast you can run fact right?
>>
>>25121701

well, african black is something different than african-american black.
the africans in US are usually okay
the "african-americans" tho......
>>
File: 1450448985158.png (1 MB, 1015x620) Image search: [Google]
1450448985158.png
1 MB, 1015x620
>>25121719
>>25121722
DIDNT I ALREADY WARNED U WHITE FUCKS??

I SAID GET OUT DIS IS OUR THREAD NOW

WHITES ->OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU SO SMART WHEN U DUMB AS HELL, YOURE FUCKING WHITE
>>
>>25121712
Abos aren't black you fuckwit, they're closer to South Indians than they are to Africans.
>>
>be black girl
>be 5'9''
>see qt bearded streetshitter guy that seemed to be around 5'6''
>stare at him a little bit from a distance
>he looked at the ground as you walked past him

what am I supposed to do about this?
>>
>>25121753
you racist fuck holy shit
ugh, go get educated from an actual black person and u get a nonwhitewashed history lesson
>>
>>25121760
not be a fucking race traitor maybe?
>>
>>25121760
approach him anonette

approach him for all of us

and then tell us how it went

what the fuck is a streetshitter though
>>
>>25121760
Sounds like even Ranjeet doesn't want your black ass.
>>
>>25121697

They don't. They all want white women.
>>
File: 1365208588533.jpg (17 KB, 296x376) Image search: [Google]
1365208588533.jpg
17 KB, 296x376
>>25121718
Do the same thing that guys have to do. Get friends and/or social hobbies. Meet people through them.

>i'm kind of into ugly guys as well to be honest.
u fukin wot m8?
>>
Okay, question for robots of negroid origin here: how do you cope with being a part of a race that is probably the most outspoken as a victim yet the most unable and disabled in all ways a race could achieve upward mobility?

Most people hate me after learning my race but still, I have a good education and a high IQ, most of which would be less than plausable if I was a negroid.

How do you cope with being an exceptional minority in contrast to 99.999% of "we wuz notin"s and "why u wanna b liek dat craker"s ?

Do you ever considered a nigger-suicide?
>>
>>25121760
>my face when I had crippling self doubt all through high school and would always look away when girls were looking at me and frequently had my eyes on the ground
>>
>>25121723
>run fact

What
And here you are projecting your insecurities, even if your "study" is right it doesn't apply to me, so congrats in accomplishing nothing.

i have no idea how you think this is a good use of your time, obsessing over cocks.
>>
File: 1446269951107.jpg (36 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
1446269951107.jpg
36 KB, 837x736
>>25121806

I do this with all girls even today.
>>
Dude, being forward is a good thing. It means you know what you want.

Alot of guys out there would much rather a girl who's upfront instead of leading them on. Trust me, don't sweat it.
>>
>>25121801
i think it's awful that people are racist and see us as a monolith

chinese people especially bother me with their blatant, horrifying racism

i think activism and addressing the issue is the only way of moving forward and one day, maybe even in our lifetime, race won't have as big of an impact on a person's socioeconomic status and other shit as it does now
>>
>>25121770
you're the racist here m8
>>
>>25121836
fuck you u fucking white scum of earth
>>
>>25121556
Because you dont watch what you eat, wear makeup properly or go to the gym.
>>
>>25121854
way to prove my point you vlie racist imp
>>
>>25121834
Chinese guy here. I hate blacks but there's no reason you should know that. Has an asian guy been openly racist to you in person? That would very much surprise me. Asians are experts at silent racism.
>>
>>25121861
neither do the guys who visit this board

i'm fairly decent looking

>wear makeup properly

to be honest i'm far too busy trying to succeed in my field of study to worry about dolling myself up.
>>
>>25121854
>muh viktim comblex
Why are niggers so fucking useless?
Hitler killed kikes by the millions and they control the world even more so than they did before
Niggers were rightfully enslaved and best they can do is fling shit and suck jenkem
>>
>>25121868
i've been laughed at by chinese people on more than one occasion. first time i was on the bus in a chinese part of the suburb of the city and the second time it was in the elevator at an art gallery downtown full of chinese people

>i hate blacks

hatefulness makes me sad
>>
>tfw talk to white guys on /r9k/ who say they like the idea of being with a black girl to shock people, go against their family, etc
>tfw they seem to take pride in not wanting more motherly/feminine girls because they're "basic"
>tfw you say you're somewhat conservative and deeply suspicious of anyone who takes that much pleasure in upsetting their family and society
>tfw they accuse you of being an assblasted white girl
>>
>>25121896
>complaining about victim complex on /r9k/

And 5 minutes from now you'll be in a "muh feel no gf, me ugly, tfw shit job, im wage slave huehue life is shit" thread, who are you trying to kid?

Rest of your post isnt even worth acknowledging, its just blatant bait.
>>
White guy here. I'm pretty much exclusively attracted to black women, which puts me at a huge disadvantage considering theres no way I could compete with black men. Worst feels ever bro.
>>
>>25121917
>black girls never win

you should listen to some intverviews yvette nicole brown has given she's a celibate, proud christian black woman with great values i bet you'd be inspired she's a great person regardless of her race and gender

i'm an atheist but listening to her talk about her relationship with jesus is inspiring
>>
Would be interesting to go out with a black chick but they aren't really interested in robot types.
>>
>>25121910
Laughed at? Even I look down on that. Chinese people should be more disciplined than that. Disgraceful. Anyway, when I say I hate blacks, I don't mean ALL blacks, just loud obnoxious uneducated niggers. Sorry if I wasn't very clear. I've had a few black friends. Okay, one was brown but the other was Somalian. So yeah, I don't hate all blacks. Black people can be hardworking, funny, kind, etc. The good black people are no different to good people from any race. That's just how I feel, though. I doubt I can convince all asians to think like me. They usually just see the dark skin and walk quickly away. I'm an asian living in a country with mostly whites, so I know what it's like to be different. Black people most definitely have it worse than asians.
>>
>>25121910
Racism is NEVER okay.

Buuuut I do think "American Urban Culture" is entirely toxic and self-defeatest. If you try and attend university and speak with proper diction your "peers" treat you like you're some kind of race traitor or that you think you're somehow better than them.
>>
>>25121886
>to be honest i'm far too busy trying to succeed in my field of study to worry about dolling myself up.

see, here's the problem.
work is more important than being feminine, you dismiss it and make fun of it even, "dolling myself up"
that's the attitude the lesbianic feminists love but men hate
>>
>>25121943
I was acquainted with a cute short black girl in high school, she was pretty nice and I'm sad I didn't really have much natural reason to interact with her beyond band stuff

that and my father and younger grandmother would disinherit me if I so much as dated her. Very unfortunate attitudes to have to grow up dependent upon.
>>
Not black but mixed race

>birthmarks in all the wrong places
>hallow, slightly creepy face at times
>natural homeless looking hair down to my shoulders
>asian looking complexion with white facial structure
>to top it all off, submissive gay and only girls are interested in me, if anyone ever
>>
>>25121926
>strawman attacks
>>
>Be black dude
>have really nice pretty girlfriend and a good amount of girls that are into me
>shitty friend and barely have any friends as a result
>for example run into old buddy from high school at a party in my hometown and exchange numbers
>barely text him while I've been here, don't really smoke weed anymore and he doesn't seem to talk about anything else

Anyone low key feel like they're too boring to have friends? All I like to do is go out and drink as well as dance, I also like sports a bit specifically basketball and rap music but I can't relate with anybody. I think my college roommate, girlfriend, side chick, and one of my friends from high school are my only friends and to me it's almost worse living in a dorm because everyone is so chill to me but it never goes anywhere.
>>
>>25121974
you dismiss the part about me saying i'm fairly decent looking. you seem to have some odd misplaced anger you're trying to take out on me it's weird. sort out your own issues without projecting on me please thanks
>>
File: 1445106750062.png (283 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1445106750062.png
283 KB, 720x404
>>25121886
>neither do the guys who visit this board
Ummm I do. So yeah your post and thread are now invalid.
>i'm fairly decent looking
If so then you woudnt have made this thread. That being said makes me wonder if you arent being approached by guys you want to be approached by in which case
>fuck off
>get raped
>you deserve cervical cancer
>r9k is not for you
>to be honest i'm far too busy trying to succeed in my field of study to worry about dolling myself up.
Then you'll never succeed. 'Gotta fake it till you make it/its not what you know its who you know'. It other words we always pick the good looking bird over the ugly more qualified cunt.

Also fuck you because.
>>
>>25122015
face pics for r8 then.
>>
>>25122018
i'm glad i have the confidence to not be phased by your hatred. i hope you can sort through whatever you're going through because you are clearly going through some emotional trauma
>>
>>25121886
>im so upset nobody is interested in me
>but i dont take the time to care for my personal appearance
lol
>>
File: 1450052165796.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1450052165796.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>25121834
>i think activism and addressing the issue is the only way of moving forward and one day, maybe even in our lifetime, race won't have as big of an impact on a person's socioeconomic status and other shit as it does now

Preaching and shouting people down. We need more of that shit. That'll make everyone tolerant and accepting.

Remember if anyone shows even the slightest hint of a racist opinion, we should completely ostracise that person and ruin their lives. That's sure to stomp out racism. Like James Watson, one of the co-discoverers of DNA having to sell his Nobel prize because he suggested in 2007 that intelligence might be linked to race, and has been a pariah ever since. Fuck that guy and fuck his accomplishments and contributions to science, he had an idea that went against the politically correct groupthink, we can't allow ideas that offend us to exist.

I'm sure as soon as everyone stops being racist, poor black people are all just going to rise up out of poverty. Doesn't matter that there are poor people of every race, and generally being born poor means you stay poor regardless of your race. But if blacks are poor its because of racism, not social class or anything like that.
>>
i just want to say that to all the guys in this thread telling me i'm not pretty enough to find a man, you're not attractive enough to find a woman. no go change that and your life will be magically complete, since that's what you think will happen if i just start wearing makeup. anyways i'm done trying to defend myself because i really just wanted to vent for once but i should have known how pissy and bitter and toxic the responses would be. i'm done responding to you guys
>>
File: 1443932300784.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1443932300784.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>25122040
>i'm glad i have the confidence to not be phased by your hatred

It is my favorite hobby to come on r9k and make cunts cry. You have no idea like seriously I know how much to heart you sluts take this abuse. I love it, more then anything. Its like therapy to me. And theres nothing you an do about it. Nigger.
>>
What's some good normie hip hop that's out right now? None of that underground shit
>>
>>25122092
Just listen to Drake
>>
>>25122071
No don't go you're a great person
>>
File: feelings.jpg (42 KB, 676x430) Image search: [Google]
feelings.jpg
42 KB, 676x430
> he had an idea that went against the politically correct groupthink, we can't allow ideas that offend us to exist.

This desu
>>
>>25122092
Asian guy who listens to mainstream rap to get along with normies here. Rappers I have on my playlist
>Drake
>Kendrick Lamar
>J Cole
>Childish Gambino
>Kid Cudi
Uh... I'm sure I'm missing one or two but that's about it. I listen to all kinds of music which is why I can't name many rappers.

>>25122106
Yeah and get the latest drake/future album, its pretty good.
>>
>>25122106
>>25122130
Thanks I'm bout to download that shit
>>
>>25122126
meant for u >>25122069
>>
How are you approaching?

99% of guys like submissive, shy, qt girls.

Start a conversation with them, but be meek and cute.
>>
Why are black guys so obsessed with white women?
Are black girls no good?
>>
File: 1449105270731.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449105270731.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>25122092
Lil Dicky
Eminem

Anyone who isn't black can usually rap pretty well.
>>
>>25121556
really? no black guys come up to you and say "aye gurl let holla at chu"?
>>
>>25122172
i live in a white town
>>
what nationalities would you be attracted to mainly, and your friends opinion (if you have them)? curious desu
>>
>>25121712
tasmanian devils are a real animal tho
>>
>>25122149
>99% of guys like submissive, shy, qt girls.

not true.
men have varying preferences.
some like milf, some jailbait, some curvy girls, some femdom, some feet. the average short men wouldn't have a problem with a taller GF

women however are basically all the same:
all want high status chad who is above them: both when it comes to height as well when it comes to money and status

fat women complain about "chaser" who "fetishized" them. short men however aren't even worth a female fetish, tehy just don't exist and die alone while women just wish they were gay
>>
>>25122069
many people base human dignity on equality. james watson's view that black people are not equal to other races in terms of intelligence would force these people to accept that black people are less worthy of dignity, and they were deeply uncomfortable with that. it's not just that he isn't PC, he completely rattled the entire worldview of ~some~ people.
>>
>>25122211
Don't some women have midget fetishes?
>>
>>25122149
no. you don't want to be with a guy who is so insecure he isn't interested in girls he doesn't feel superior to. I LOVE acting cutesy and shy with my bf, but only because I know he wouldn't be attracted to me if he really believed i was less intelligent and less capable. Guys that only like girls that aren't a "threat" - intellectually, not physically - are usually really, really boring and not really relationship material if you want to be with someone that you can actually have a proper conversation with.
>>
Go on literally any dating site you fool
>>
>>25122230

female bullshit and double standards
women want a men who is above them, taller them then, is a bit older, earns more ...
but when a guy wants a woman who is smaller, cutesy, less intelligent it's "sexism"
>>
>>25122149
but paleness and being short are more associated with innocence and I've even seen 5'2'' partsluty white staceys having guys want to protect them
>>
>>25122254
I'm 6'3 and whenever I tell my bros that I like short chicks, I get nods of agreement and high fives. Short girls also like me even more than tall girls (they like me a lot too because I'm one of the few men taller). I've never been called sexist even though I am.

feels good man
>>
>>25122215
>it's not just that he isn't PC, he completely rattled the entire worldview of ~some~ people.

~some~ people being PC people.

You know that the neighbours of the San Bernardino shooter noticed that he was up to something, but they didn't want to call it in because they were afraid of being seen as racist? Political correctness has actually grown into such a tumor now that people are literally dying because of it.

This shit makes me far more angry than any actual discrimination could. And when you do fuck someone in the ass and tar and feather them with labels like racist, homophobe or sexist because of one little thing that they said, where is there left for them to go but to the right wing? Then the left wonders why they're so fucking weak and unable to actually accomplish anything.

Political correctness, social justice crybabies, they're a fucking cancer.
>>
>>25122254
lel, you don't know me or my preferences. you probably haven't talked to a woman about this shit in real life ever, so don't spew your redpill bullshit when there are literally no valid sources to back you up.

like >>25122211 said, people's preferences vary - and that's totally fine! it's fine if men want to date girls that are "below" them intelligence and size-wise. I'm just saying that to me OP seems like a pretty clever and interesting person, so she shouldn't try to fake being less intelligent or less outgoing just to attract a guy, because she's going to attract the wrong kind of guy. are you really going to debate me on the fact that people who prefer to associate with people they see as beneath them are usually insecure? really?

there's also a difference between physical preference (i would never judge someone for what they prefer when it comes to looks, that says next to nothing about what someone is like as a person), and what they prefer their partner to be like personality wise.

For example, yes, I like taller, older guys. I've had massive crushes on guys that were shorter than me before, but usually my preferences are tall, "masculine" men. but that's just looks. I HATE arrogant men, i hate being talked down to unless it's sexual and i asked for it, i don't care at all for what a guy makes or whether he makes more or less than me.. preferences are literally so subjective, you can't really say "all" women prefer X or Y. out of the four thing you named, I like two, feel neutral about one and dislike one. For other girls it's going to be different. when will you realize that "women" aren't some weird alien hivemind?
>>
Down low down low, that's what you get for that down low shit
>>
>>25122344
oh, meant to add that what >>25122211 said in his first paragraph goes for both men and women.
>>
>>25122339
I've encountered people who dislike SJWs/black lives matter/feminists/etc and believe in racial equality
>>
>>25121658
This is very true black women seem to have taken up wearing the trousers due to black men being so incompetent. It's the only race where the women are higher achievers than the men.
>>
>>25122344

I have written both of these posts and like I said, preferences vary for men, whereas women it's basically all the same.

you for instance have the average female preferences: taller, older, talked down to but only in the bedroom and only when you order them to pretend being "dominant", and outside of the bedroom pretending that you're "equal" and shit.

women like the idea of being special little snowflakes although they're all teh same. that scares them but its true. know one woman, know them all.

men have to be taller, older, dominant ... but at the same time pretend that being taller, older, dominant doesn't matter bc "sexism!!!!"

they have to be dominant sexually but at the same time be neutered beta bois outside of the bedroom. and that doesn't work.
>>
>>25122387
I think the entire idea of races is fucking stupid.

Racism is an ugly form of collectivism, and yet the Left insists on retaining the very framework that allows racism to exist by continuing to separate people into distinct groups, and putting labels on them. Its fucking stupid.
>>
WHITE MAN POSTING
>What's your favorite show on TV?

NIGGER WOMAN POSTING
>NIGGER WOMAN HERE, I AM BOTH A NIGGER AND A WOMAN!!

White men are the only existentially authentic human beings.
>>
>>25122497
how do you know the OP of the TV show thread isn't a chinese mtf?
>>
>>25122409
You know, the special snowflake meme doesn't really work anymore because it's common sense that if we look at the big picture, no one is special in any way, but if we limit what we look at to our direct surroundings, yes, everyone literally is a special snowflake. I don't pretend I am "not like other girls", because "other girls" isn't a thing. They're not all the same either.

The fact that I prefer taller men and dislike being talked down to has nothing to do with sexism or wanting a guy that is dominant in the bedroom and submissive outside it. I don't want that. What I want is a three dimensional personality that isn't limited to tropes and stereotypes, and as long as you don't realize that you don't have the whole world figured out (just like I don't, either) you'll never understand what women really "want". Because "women" don't want anything as a group.

On the bedroom thing: I am still very young, I just turned eighteen a couple months ago, so personally I also want a guy to guide me a little outside the bedroom. I like it when someone can be there for me and get me on the right track. BUT that doesn't mean I want to be talked down to, and it has next to nothing to do with feminism or sexism, do you really think it's unnatural and a weird SJW thing to want to be taken seriously? I can be dominant in the bedroom at times, and I sometimes guide my boyfriend through phases in his life that are hard for him to handle on his own. He does the same for me. It works. You obviously aren't in a happy relationship, but I'm sure you could be if you and your partner could rely on each other and be equals when you need to be, but also guide one another when you need to.

Sorry if some of this isn't worded very cleary, I kind of have a hard time explaining what I mean exactly, and english isn't my first language. I guess what I'm trying to say is: People and relationships should be dynamic and not limit themselves to what they believe people "are like".
>>
>>25122519
ITT: white guy gets argumentatively BTFO by black man
>>
>>25122538
>women dont want anything as a group

Somebody link that study that shows like 99% of couples have a taller man.
>>
>>25122550
>black man
*nigger shitskin piece of shit
Fixed it for you, my gangster rap ghetto urban majority friend :^^^^^^)
>>
>>25122592
>resorting to racism
>he thinks im black

lel
hows it feel being both stupid and racist? though they usually do go hand in hand
>>
>>25122610
quiet nigger no one asked you
>>
>>25122573
Yeah, please link it. Just because something is on the internet doesn't mean it's true, i'd need to see it to see if it was valid. Just plain numbers also don't really contribute to discussions like this. There are plenty studies that prove women make less than men on average, but that doesn't prove shit as far as the system being "unfair" goes, since most studies don't look at pregnancies, the fact that women are less likely to ask for a raise or higher pay etc... Studies like that are only valid arguments in certain cases, so yeah, link it please.

Unrelated, since personal experience doesn't mean shit when we're talking statistics: I know plenty of girls whose boyfriend is shorter than them. Even some who actively prefer shorter guys, and I have dated and been into a shorter guy myself before aswell.
>>
I'm black and my dick is 8.2 inches.

Any other big dick niggas in the thread?
>>
>>25122642
I didn't find the exact article but this is pretty promising, except maybe that picture of the interracial couple that would never happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3341358/The-key-happy-marriage-tall-husband-Couples-biggest-height-differences-best-relationships.html

tldr taller the man, happier the woman
btfo etc
>>
>>25121556

>scroll through thread
>no picture of OP

bait or you know damn well why you cant get a guy.
>>
>>25121718
>open to most guys, some black guys even

translation

>I WANT WHITE DICK/LIGHTSKINNED RACIALLY AMBIGUOUS DICK ONLY
>>
>>25122665
Only baby wiener niggas in the thread?

Damn son.
>>
>>25122681
Like I said, this article doesn't at all consider every detail that might play into those numbers. For example shorter guys might be more insecure, which could affect a relationship negatively, and there is a number of other factors that could influence those numbers.

I am sure a good number of girls prefer taller guys, but you really didn't btfo me, since the daily mail isn't exactly a great source and they don't even say in the article which "researchers" got those results or link any valid source.

As for the interracial couple that would "never happen": literally pretty much exactly what my best friend and her boyfriend look like, except he is by far not as tall.
>>
File: 1383264934757.gif (74 KB, 782x543) Image search: [Google]
1383264934757.gif
74 KB, 782x543
>Be Jamaican
>Get told to go back to Africa
>>
>>25122155

I haven't heard of a single black guy into whites in years. It's always their own, latinas or asians.

That's a 90's meme.
>>
>>25123030
Not him but at my university most of the black guys are with either white girls or hispanic
>>
>>25123075

In mine it's the three I listed, with whites is too rare to be worth mentioning.
>>
OP if you were in Germany id date you
>>
>>25123025
yeah people can be so dumb, ofc a stupid nigger like you dont know how to travel around the world
>>
>>25122695
That's exactly what I was thinking kek. Femanon, it's obvious you are getting rejected by white Chads, but maybe they'll catch jungle fever someday and fuck ya kek
>>
>>25123111

How's that going back if the person has never been their to start?

Are you a woman? Not him but women trying to be racist is always so fucking cringey.
>>
>>25122610
>"he thinks im black"
>he

>resorting to sexism
>it thinks im a boy

lel autism and niggerism go hand in hand
>>
>>25123030
so you've never walked down the street and seen a bm/wf couple that are in their 20s?
>>
>>25122155
Black guy here.

I honestly think white women are all boring party slurs who have daddy issues a d fuck their brothers on the reg. If Im attracted to a girl, she's usually either black or Indian. I don't have a chance with either though because poo in the loo only wants white chad before being married off to Rajeet and I'm too beta for Ebony.
>>
>>25121556
Get a husbando. Its the best.
>>
>>25121556
Blackbot here
Dark skin girls have so much attitude for the ugliest women
Lighskin girls at least sexy, so they can have attitude
Literally nothing kills my boner like a dark skin girl
>>
Guys approach me from time to time. If this isn't common for most girls I must be attactive?i thiugh I was ugly
>>
>mfw i stand outside my own house
>people pretend that its their house and go to my door
>i then walk past them and open MY OWN DOOR while staring them in the face
>>
>>25121556

trust me, this isn't true. they're brushing you off because they aren't attracted to black people. nobody gives a fuck who approaches, the only thing that matters is if they would fuck you or not. the conversation that follows an approach is only used to detect red flags and is a disqualification phase. nobody is going to win a fuck session with their personality.
>>
>>25124144
what about dark-skinned girls that behave like tamika kurokis? do we annoy you?
>>
>>25124169
I think I'm pretty unattractive and it happens to me at a rate of once per year. the man is usually 40+.
>>
>>25121718
>some black guys even

lol in that face thread yesterday all the black guys that posted were 7/10 while the women were 5/10s

why do black women think they can be so picky?
>>
>>25121718
>even some black guys
You know that the black race has genuinely shit the bed if their own women actively avoid the men of their race.
>>
>>25124700
and I guarantee most/all of them were failed tyrones that completely let the "normie" view of what a person should behave like dominate their life
>>
>>25124647
That sounds like me but I usually just meet guys off the internet. Why not just talk to guys online and then meet them irl?
>>
>>25124777

going by their posts in that thread, they all had better personalities than the caustic black fembots that post in these threads.
>>
File: 49.jpg (242 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
242 KB, 1200x1697
>tfw a qt short black trap will never ravage my white ass and make fun of me for my pathetic cock size then lovingly cuddle with me and apologize for being so mean to me during sex

Life is hard
>>
>>25121618
Not true. Black women say and pretend to hate white men but would hop on a white chad if given the chance
>>
>>25124900
Of course a black women on 4chan would want a white guy. It's not like that with the majority.
>>
>>25124943
Its most black girls though. Black girls are mainly attracted to white men
>>
>>25125027
>have somewhat ghetto black female friend
>tells me that she's never been on a real date before, tyrones would just meet up for sex in their trashy flats with a mattress on the floor
>would tell me that some of them even sold drugs
>said she wishes she could find a nice guy with a proper career
>one day a white guy offers to take her for dinner
>she laughs and says "sorry, I'm not into white boys"

when will this meme end
>>
File: so good.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
so good.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>25125027
>Being this delusional
Is it fun?
>>
>black women refusing to accept that they're at a disadvantage with other races

so goddamn funny. happens every thread.
>>
>>25121868
>asians are silent racists
>always have a constant stink face and whisper loudly to each other while being racist
>thinking if they speak in their ching chong language nobody will get they're saying racist shit
>asians thinking everybody cant tell how racist they are
quite embarrassing
>>
>>25125080
I'm at a disadvantage but in real life it doesn't matter much. If you become a victim you will never get what you want in life.
>>
>>25122272

this.

I'm short - 5"1- but a yellow / light brown skinned half nigger. Guys never want to protect me, they just want to fugg. Maybe when I'm lucky they want me as an exotic fantasy or a side piece.

I'm not dark enough to be desexualized, but I'm not light enough to be seen as pure either.
>>
>>25124777
>that completely let the "normie" view of what a person should behave like dominate their life

And that's why they post on /r9k/? lol stop making up stories to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>25124144

>mfw light skin and this turns me off
this is faggot thinking
attitude is unattractive regardless, if you put up with it your a shitty c uck.
>>
>>25125134
they are plenty of people here that wish they could wave a magic wand and become a chad/tyrone
>>
whites
>you're sexy / cute

non-whites
>you're beautiful / so amazing

anyone else has this problem? white bois sexualize me more and relate less to my facial features it seems
>>
>>25125108
>implying white men will appreciate your effort
topkek, its time to start being realistic
>>
>>25125196
I've had plenty of white bfs and not even really attracted to them that much. My first options would be half white/half black, Asian or other mixes.
>>
>>25125117
>>25124144
>calling yourself nigger
>being this involved in self hate
Maybe it would be better if you killed yourselves
>>
>>25121649
germans arent experienced in colonizing tho
>>
>>25125257
She's probably boring and she assumes guys don't stick around because she's black
>>
>>25121930
>have a job
>not involving selling drugs

you can now compete
>>
>>25121746
MOORS = MOROCCO , you filthy nigger.

THAT IS MY COUNTRY !!!!
go steal some else HISTORY , keep your hand of mine , you filthy nigger bitch ass motherfucker.
>>
>>25125196
When people say stuff like this it makes me wonder why I even bother being loyal to bfs. That's why I'm open to cheating.
>>
File: bria_myles-6.jpg (283 KB, 1200x580) Image search: [Google]
bria_myles-6.jpg
283 KB, 1200x580
this is now a BBB thread
>>
>>25121556
lol @ that orientalist painter bullshitting the arabic script on the wall
>>
>>25125179
>gets complimented EVER
>Waaaaaaaaa
Instert reeeee here
>>
>>25121556
>>when i approach guys they say they're not interested in such a forward woman

no guy would say this except an ultra-Chad who has so many girls trying to get on his dick that he can afford to be ridiculously picky.

once again, femanon proves that women cannot be robots.
>>
>>25121618
Black women hate beta while males, (in this respect, they're no different than any other type of woman) but love white Chads. I think the confusion comes from the fact that black women can tend to act with open hostility towards men that they perceive as weak, and also their threshold for considering someone to be a "Chad" is much higher, and depends on alpha traits such as violence and aggressiveness rather than the "lol jk bro" kind of white Chad that we're all familiar with.
>>
>>25124598
Tamika who?
I don't hate dark skin women, I just don't find them attractive. I work and study with tons of them, but I have less than 0 sexual interest in them.
I even fucked 2 just to see if I was missing out, and I wasn't
>>
>>25126306
There are billions of people on earth. No ones forcing you to date us. Just fuck who you like bro.
>>
>>25125257
When did I call myself a nigger?
I just don't find dark skin women attractive.
>>
>>25126368
She was talking about the other post. Work on your reading skills.
>>
>>25121649
>ima colonize yo colon
11/10 pick up line
>>
>>25126334
I'd probably be in a relationship with one, but she's not allowed to take her clothes off near me or touch me besides hugs.
No kissing either.

Black women have the ugliest butts.
They're big, yes, but they have all these stretch marks and weird blotches and discoloration
>>
How do you black fembots feel about being called chocolate? It embarrasses me when people do that
>>
>>25124480
i don't get this
>>
>>25126432
You don't need to be in a relationship with one of us. There are billions of people all over the world, I'm sure you could find someone you're attracted to and is attracted to you back.
>>
>>25125257

its about the 4chan bantz
I dont hate myself at all. I find my features more attractive than whitey and like the race better overall too. Including the men.

>>25125479
lol you Moroccans are more niggy looking than my dad
Yet you shit lords are obsessed with white girls and "WE WUZ BLUE EYED" history shit
>>
>>25125141
To be honest light skin girls love that praise they get from black man, they really benefit from darker skinned women being shit on.
>>
>>25126461
Fuck that uncle Tom
Be my gf pls
9" BBC virgin reporting in
>>
>>25126594
This is why I don't really trust light skin women much
>>
>>25121556
You need to learn how to flirt. And probably lose weight.

All girls will experience this problem at some point -- when you forget how to flirt and walk around with a permanent bitch face.
>>
>>25126615
A lot of them love saying they're mixed knowing damn well they've got too black parents because niggas fetishize that shit. I've dated light skin girls who lied about having white family members and claimed to have a nonblack parent just because they thought I'd like that shit better

I feel like some black people are straight up crazy, I knew a dark skin girl who claimed to be dozens of ethnicities
>>
>>25126659
A lot of light skin black girls think the darker black girls are mean to them because they're "jealous" but the truth is, it's usually because they say something rude and get called out for it.
>>
>>25126726
To me a lot of the light girls are what r9k considers stacies they get their heads swollen up by these niggas and they act super ugly as a result

Not all but so many, especially if they're not yellow but that almost white complexion if you know what I mean
>>
>20 year old white male
>sister's qt black friend starts flirting with me hard
>ignore it
>she starts joking like we're in a long term relationship
>home along because I'm an idiot and because I'm a sucker for playing along with jokes
>she asks me out
>turn her down because she's 16 (the age of consent in my state is 16)
>and asks if we can date and just not do lewd stuff
>turn her down again
>over the next couple of months continue to joke/flirt with her
>develop feelings for her and decide next time and jokes about it I'll say yes and ask her out
>pussy out and decide next time for sure and start building up in courage
>sister tells me shortly after that her friend has a boyfriend now
I-it's for the best right?
>>
File: 1450283781488.jpg (246 KB, 1200x825) Image search: [Google]
1450283781488.jpg
246 KB, 1200x825
>>25121665
This WE meme has gone to far i cant tell if they are serious anymore
>>
File: 1449430833713s.jpg (6 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1449430833713s.jpg
6 KB, 250x200
>>25121556

>be swedish
>only muslim black girls here
>no normal short black girlfriend
>>
>>25126960
>short black
Did you confuse blacks with asians? Somalis are as tall as Swedes and blacks in general are not a short race.
>>
>black dude here.

>fucked Asian, Black, White
>Just want Indian, Middle Eastern, and Spanish.

Soon I will complete my pokedex
>>
File: 1440098032609.jpg (68 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
1440098032609.jpg
68 KB, 604x550
>>25121917
>2015 white girls
>motherly or feminine
>>
>>25126984
>blacks tall
just a meme my friend
>>
>>25127007
I've done black, multiple flavors of caucasian(all of the ones you mentioned), I haven't done asian or indian because yuck, *barfs*
>>
>>25127037
I'm moving to NYC and there's cute indian girls all over the place.

I met this adorable short girl at the Thanksgiving day parade. Wish I got her number at least.

And I love bush (on a sexy woman of course). Heard Indians have a good amount of it. The Asians I met sure do. They weren't Americanized, though
>>
>random message black girl on tinder even though I usually skip
>jokingly imply us getting a hotel ordering pizza and taking shots of JD
>she immediately agrees
>I suggest tomorrow
>she gives me her address

I uh... I what? What?

>tfw 6'4 23 white virgin
>tfw I realize how desperate niggers are for a tall white mans cock
I've been barking up the wrong race.
>>
>>25127034
if you're going to compare the average height of african nations to Sweden, which I think you are, that's pretty retarded
>>
>>25126956

t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>25126774
I think they feel ugly because they don't get the same attention from white chads as they do from all black guys. They're not use to the rejection.
>>
>>25127077
>tfw he's going to get robbed and murdered by her Tyrone bf
>>
My Nigerians
I need help

This justturned18 yo model just agreed to go on a date with me.
I'm still in shock.
Where should I take her?
What should I do??
Everyone says movies are bad first dates, but what else is there??
Dinner with a high schooler?
Sure, but that seems like it'd be terribly awkward.
Invite her to my place for vidya/movies?
But then she'd think I'm trying to Netflix and chill and get scared off.

Please help.
This girl is a model and 11/10
>>
>>25127125
Well a light skin girl among black men is like a goddess but to a white dude she's just another nigger unless she can pass

I hate racism but low key like that they get the reality check they're no better than any black person
>>
>>25127077
>drinking in a hotel with someone you met yesterday online

Enjoy getting robbed
>>
>>25127453
He might as well enjoy his kidneys while he has em. He probably won't have them after his date with her.
>>
>>25125762
I hate beta white males because they're racist and think I see men as walking orgasm-generators even though I'm a hhkv but will still act like the slutty white cosplaying blue-haired girl is the one that's "different"
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>25127281
I've noticed mixed/light skin girls raised around white people are usually more humble. It reminds me of that Instagram girl jadah bird, all her life she wasn't treated special by white people(she's half white so most of her life was spent around whites) but then she found out if she catered to black men she could be worshipped so she started dressing like one of those rap video girls and playing up her mixedness.
>>
>>25127796
That chick looks so undescribably tryhard.
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1229x1507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1229x1507
>>25127925
She just likes being worshiped by black people. Of course she has a white bf though.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.